Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Preem is just so young, on the at ten show even her behavior is still young, she's just a kid and yet she's a n'ek. Its hard to gulp through when you look at her. Hopefully she grows on me here.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Probably cause they put Marie in Rak Khun Tao Fah, yay Taew but her p'ek is so ehhhhhhhhhh.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know what to say about this. If they keep Marie, I'm fine with it, but if they decided to replace her with Taew, I'm fine with it too.
But I think they switch the wrong person, shouldn't they be switching Bom instead of Marie? Lol. Cause I'm not feeling Bom at all.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't know what to say about this. If they keep Marie, I'm fine with it, but if they decided to replace her with Taew, I'm fine with it too.
But I think they switch the wrong person, shouldn't they be switching Bom instead of Marie? Lol. Cause I'm not feeling Bom at all.
I, too, agree with you. I D K what to say about this. I don't mind if they replace her with Taew or keep her.
B/C I love the two of them but damn the fact how they took her out just bugs me. hahah...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it really confirmed Marie is out and Taew is replacing Marie? I just want to ask for sure because I do want to see her in here. They haven't even film this yet so I still hope Marie will still be in here.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh okay thanks -AyLove-.

I hope there will be more news on this series. Want to see photos from the other cast members from each series.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is it really confirmed Marie is out and Taew is replacing Marie? I just want to ask for sure because I do want to see her in here. They haven't even film this yet so I still hope Marie will still be in here.
@Dancy Marie is out ja cos she'll start her scene with Ken Ruk Khun Tao Fah pretty soon

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Dancy Marie is out ja cos she'll start her scene with Ken Ruk Khun Tao Fah pretty soon
I know Marie is in "Ruk Khun Tao Fah" but I just saying is it really really confirmed that she out. There isn't any news out saying she out of this lakorn accept for the link Mintwix post and is that really news (just saying). So there still a chance she still be in here until the boss confirmed she out. So I guest we just have to wait and see.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know Marie is in "Ruk Khun Tao Fah" but I just saying is it really really confirmed that she out. There isn't any news out saying she out of this lakorn accept for the link Mintwix post and is that really news (just saying). So there still a chance she still be in here until the boss confirmed she out. So I guest we just have to wait and see.
I'm waiting on the news too but I said Marie is out maybe cos due to ruk khun tao fah