pich15

sarNie Juvenile
For those who want to know about the age of Mint natwara, she was born in 1987 than it mean that she is 25 years old right now.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Well, probably not the mom then?

Okay, so I see... I think that pream and mint are friends in here. & mint just happens to be the girl that grate has to be married to. But then this one other guy likes mint too. pream and grate falls in love ... & when the other dude who likes mint starts to express his feelings to mint, they both starts to like each other? then the only problem is, do pream and grate's parents let them be?

& it also said something that they've always liked each other when they were small? I wonder what that can be?

well, aleast this is my imagination. -___- (I bet this isn't even close to what it actually is)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, Imma just simplfy it out:

+Khunchai Taratorn+
Khunchai Taratorn...the cautious archeologist dealing with love that he must choose. He is the eldest that looks after his brothers after their parents have passed away. He has the pressure of his promised fiance from another family on his shoulders. He is very focused when it comes to studying historic sites, yet not knowing that this time he will also discover his own heart too. This is a story between two people who has fond feeling for one another ever since when they were children. Love will appear in the middle of an antiques robbery in which it was when those two get a chance to prove their heart.

GREAT & PREAM
(He has a fiancee that he must married already. He is the most responsible one in the family when their parents passed away. But he will find the person he loves and ya know, he might go against the fiancee thingy, since pressure and everything is going on him to make him get marry with that other girl who he is not in love with.)

+Khunchai Pawornruj+
Khunchai Pawornruj...a young government employee working in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with a bright future and love that one could only dream of. He's the second eldest that escaped his fate of marrying a royal woman only because his own mother was just a concubine(?) in the palace. As luck would have it, he meets his true love while traveling to Switzerland for work. Amidst their romance, the couple will endure a blizzard on top of a mountain and other emotional storms from reality. Will those two make it pass all the obstacles?

POPE & MEW
(He escaped from marrying into a royal woman and flee off to switzerland. There, he meets his true love and lots of problems occured during the trip.)

+Khunchai Puttipat+
Khunchai Puttipat...a young doctor with his love without any distinction. His mother was the daughter of a rich Chinese merchant. The handsome doctor must forget all the rules that he had followed his entire life when he met a commoner woman who holds the title of "Miss Sri Siam." He uses his own heart and decides to rescue her from becoming a powerful General's concubine. Thus, it was led to a fake marriage where the two will hide their hearts simply because neither understand the feelings. But in the end, this young noble will discover that this commoner girl is more precious than any diamonds and gems in the world.

Kane & Bella
(Kane is a doctor who met a commoner woman who is going to be married with a powerful general's concubine. The thing was that, she was forced to marry the guy. Kane helps this commoner girl (bella) by getting in to a fake marriage. They will bicker and have little sweet moments together, honestly. lol.

+Khunchai Ratchanon+
Khunchai Ratchanon...a young engineer that believes in controlling his own destiny. He has the same mother as khunchai Puttipat. When he went to Isaan to oversees a construction he met a female forest dweller. Their love proceeds in the midst of prejudice, jealousy, and envy from the people around them. But in the end, this forest dweller is actually the princess of the neighboring country. And khunchai Patchanon plays an important part in his love's, the princess, return to her rightful throne.

Bom & Marie

(The guy believes in controlling his own future and when he went overseas, he met a forest girl (you can so call her like that lol) I think they also bicker and fight but they happen to fall in love with each other and then he realizes that she is actually a princess . He will help her to get back to her throne.) --I don't know if this princess got to do with any of the marriages his brothers were supposed to have, but it does seems like she is one of the princess who was supposed to get marry. lol

+Khunchai Ronnapee+
Khunchai Ronnapee...the daring pilot of the Royal Air Force with love that transcends customs. The youngest of the five, khunchai Taratorn's younger brother. His mother is the First Wife. Who could believe that this noble pilot will meet a female celebrity? It was like a dream! She fell right into his arms during an accident on a film set. These will two will break the traditions, and go through the barrier of nobility so that everyone will be certain than she is a dancer who loves him as another common pilot, not because of his nobility bloodline.

James & Mint
James is a pilot. Mint is an actress, which basically means that others will think that she tries to get him because of his nobality and money, but she loves him for what he is. They will encounter problems that includes to that.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Well, probably not the mom then?

Okay, so I see... I think that pream and mint are friends in here. & mint just happens to be the girl that grate has to be married to. But then this one other guy likes mint too. pream and grate falls in love ... & when the other dude who likes mint starts to express his feelings to mint, they both starts to like each other? then the only problem is, do pream and grate's parents let them be?

& it also said something that they've always liked each other when they were small? I wonder what that can be?

well, aleast this is my imagination. -___- (I bet this isn't even close to what it actually is)
Ahhhh well this might be the storyline!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yeah, i don't think she will play the nang'rai or mom's role. thanks goodness.
can't wait to see more photos of the others! Excited

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

ภาพทั้งหมดนำมาจาก อินสตาร์แกรม ของคุณจ๋า ยศสินีคะ

เกรท วรินทร รับบท คุณชายธราธร
พรีม รณิดา รับบท หม่อมหลวงระวีรำไพ/มะปราง/นายระวี
เดี่ยว สุริยนต์ รับบท อาจารย์ชินกร
มิ้นท์ ณัฐวรา รับบท หม่อมหลวงเกษรา/นายก้องเกียรต
Khun Chai Tharatorn - Great and Preem

Makers Y Group Khun Ja
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12025552/A12025552.html

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pream is so pretty and Miny is so gorgeous...thank for da photo and it a period lakorn but wondering if all of them are going to be period??? Please give me a hand some one lol

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Pream is so pretty and Miny is so gorgeous...thank for da photo and it a period lakorn but wondering if all of them are going to be period??? Please give me a hand some one lol
Yup, they are all going to be during period lakorn. Since all the guys are brothers.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So Mint and James for da last huh...yeppie!!! Anyways i'm excite for all da couple but don't know and not sure for "Good Feeling"...i'm having a Bad Feeling and worry to...hope they don't mess it up like they did in PLR...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Whoo .. I feel sorry for Marrie B. She had been criticized heavily with her loud voice. And for third times in a role, they cast her into another screaming role. If they doesn't switch her with somebody else, She is a dead-duck.