Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Not really happy with the casting. Since Ken and Mew have equally painful acting I would like for them to pair up. Is Bella even ready for a n'ek part? She's pretty but looks like a supporting type.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
All I want is to see Pope and Mint C together. Well, let is first if he's confirm or not. Waiting and Waiting. If he gets confirm,please pair him up with Mint C. I miss the both of them. They have good chemistry together.

About the others,I'm okay with them.Except for some like Bella. If she is the girl from Roy Marn then er... I don't know. She is pretty but I don't know about her being nang'ek.

I'm okay with Ken,Mew,Grate,and Marie.

For the new kid like Pream,James,and Top; I need to see them act before I judge them.

I agree ya,they should have a reunion for 4HJHKK!!!!

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Agree, agree. If it's the Bella from Roy Marn, then I'll have to say her acting is a real pain. She's really pretty though. But I'm not feeling her acting.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Marie is in here. I really like her and she's cute.

Side note, I can't ever see the name Bella w/out thinking of that dumb movie Twilight (no offense to those who like it).

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to Oho mag No. 96, Pope really is the 2nd oldest brother and they will film his part in Switzerland

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My lips just twitched LOL
whattttt good feeling is taking on the second part and it's Pope's part?
Tummaaaai? T________________T

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Happy to hear Pope get a role!!!
:dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
Who will be his n'ek??

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well Bella is certainly a bit better in displaying emotion than Marie. I think Bella can do it. I don't care if she looks like a supporting because looks has nothing to do with how well she will deliver.

Glad to know Mint is in here, but I wish she would chose an independent lakorn. I read some of the plots and I am not too fond of most of them.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I gotta to agree with u on how well Bella can deliver her emotion, fun. I like her crying scenes, but I think the problem is how she talk. Whenever she say her dialog, she would pause and stuff, which didn't sound normal at all, just sound like an act.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
My prediction,
1 Brother :Greate Vs Pream
2 Brother :pope Vs Bella
3 Brother : James Vs Meaw
4 Brother : Top Vs Marie
5 Brother : Kane Vs Mint Chailida

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
yay no ken vs chalida,im not impressed with kane acting, I prefer top even though he is a newbie.him and mint are familiar with each other.im kinda sad that pope and mint are in the same larkon but not paired together,its gonna be hard for me to adjust to.mew is cute she will look good with pope but im not feeling good feeling though.