ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
ok.. my reply thing is working now :)
ok.. that is JAMES MA not JACK AF
jack is the one that was playing the character 'james' in game rai game rak.

JAMES here.. is a CH3 newbie
and he is half chinese/thai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^oh la la. He an eyecandy. Looks like nadech got some competition. I gotta keep up with ch3s newbie. They got so many

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
so the guy on the last page he's the guy that wears the glasses,right? Well if he is damn, he look nice on the fitting pic but in that other picture with the glasses on it's a no no for me.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
yups that's him. His hair was also done differently.

he's a cutieee :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yeah,I prefer the fitting picture instead of that one.hahah. He does look cute but he looks like those Korean Boys girly type. Maybe it;s just me.hahah.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahaah Ikr. The cutesy must have Kboy band hairstyle lol
Hoping to read more info on him.
He's on my list now HAHAHA

I seriously can't wait till they release the fitting pics.
Dying to know who he's paired up with as well as the others.
I wanna see all the couples already.
Ahhhhhhhhhh !

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
i kinda think Marie is confirm for this..she posted this pic as "สร้อยฟ้า"{4th story nangek}

cr: marie's ig

Pream will play the 1st one and Mint C [80% positive} will probably play the last one..
i'm so happy because i kinda like these 3 girls..

edit:
omg!! i read from บ้านชาลิดา@พันทิป (BanChalida@pantip) and they said Mint will play with Top in the 5th story....althou I'm hoping for Pope-Mint...but this is a good news too!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If Marie's in here then Yay!!! I;m happy she's having another lakorn beside the one she's still filming with Boy.Gosh,
I really want to know who is the pra'ek and Nang;ek.

So we have for the guys: Great & James
For the girls: Pream
And the not confirm but we Believe is in here is Mint C and Marie.

I remember reading that Top is here too. Is he playing Pra'ek or not?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yay! one by one the puzzle is coming together.
I am getting super excited again now knowing some of the cast.
Needa go back and read the little synopsis of all the stories.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Never seen Mint dance traditional dancing before. ^^
But can't wait for confirmation. Top was rumored to be praek for fifth series with Piengkwan. I want them to pair up, but after seeing James/Jack guy above, I want him as Chalida praek. Lol. He look more handsome than Top, well from the side. Haharr.
L M F A O !! AAHHAHA same here !!!!!!!!!! aigooo

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
1st story : Grate x Pream... (Boy Pakorn even tease Grate at Pream ig..so people are saying its confirm...
4th story : Marie & ...?
5th story : Mint & Top...

which story James will be in?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
GRATE & PREAM
+Khunchai Taratorn+
Khunchai Taratorn...the cautious archeologist dealing with love that he must choose. He is the eldest that looks after his brothers after their parents have passed away. He has the pressure of his promised fiance from another family on his shoulders. He is very focused when it comes to studying historic sites, yet not knowing that this time he will also discover his own heart too. This is a story between two people who has fond feeling for one another ever since when they were children. Love will appear in the middle of an antiques robbery in which it was when those two get a chance to prove their heart.

???
+Khunchai Pawornruj+
Khunchai Pawornruj...a young government employee working in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with a bright future and love that one could only dream of. He's the second eldest that escaped his fate of marrying a royal woman only because his own mother was just a concubine(?) in the palace. As luck would have it, he meets his true love while traveling to Switzerland for work. Amidst their romance, the couple will endure a blizzard on top of a mountain and other emotional storms from reality. Will those two make it pass all the obstacles?

???
+Khunchai Puttipat+
Khunchai Puttipat...a young doctor with his love without any distinction. His mother was the daughter of a rich Chinese merchant. The handsome doctor must forget all the rules that he had followed his entire life when he met a commoner woman who holds the title of "Miss Sri Siam." He uses his own heart and decides to rescue her from becoming a powerful General's concubine. Thus, it was led to a fake marriage where the two will hide their hearts simply because neither understand the feelings. But in the end, this young noble will discover that this commoner girl is more precious than any diamonds and gems in the world.

MARIE & ???
+Khunchai Ratchanon+
Khunchai Ratchanon...a young engineer that believes in controlling his own destiny. He has the same mother as khunchai Puttipat. When he went to Isaan to oversees a construction he met a female forest dweller. Their love proceeds in the midst of prejudice, jealousy, and envy from the people around them. But in the end, this forest dweller is actually the princess of the neighboring country. And khunchai Patchanon plays an important part in his love's, the princess, return to her rightful throne.

MINT CHALIDA & TOP
+Khunchai Ronnapee+
Khunchai Ronnapee...the daring pilot of the Royal Air Force with love that transcends customs. The youngest of the five, khunchai Taratorn's younger brother. His mother is the First Wife. Who could believe that this noble pilot will meet a female celebrity? It was like a dream! She fell right into his arms during an accident on a film set. These will two will break the traditions, and go through the barrier of nobility so that everyone will be certain than she is a dancer who loves him as another common pilot, not because of his nobility bloodline.

-- So here's what we know so far, right? Thanks to Kuda for the info. Marie is so cute! I can't wait for this. Omg. She's going to be "princess." :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Bliss for the synopsis ! Searched all over town for it lol

Ahhh gah if Pope is 100% confirm in here, I hope he switch w/TOP LOL
*wishful thinking.
Other than that, Mint and Top are already getting comfortable with
each other.

I'ma have to agree w/you tinah. Thinking James will be the 2nd oldest.
By the way he's dress/look in the pic, he would look like a a "young government employee working in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs"

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I Chanawat reunion. Wish Top would change with Pope, lolz. Anyway James guy is soooo HOT. Drools. Haha. Hope he look as good onscreen or other pics since that the only pic I seen of him. Hahahrr. Pream short hair makes her look different and interesting!! :) My three favorites girls in here so far!! 555 + Pream, Marie, and Chalida. I think all the nang'eks will be from the young generation, most likely.

tinah

sarNie Coma
See, I knew marie had to be in here cause I saw that pic she posted on her if. That mean she might get with james!! I would so scream of joy. Mint will more likely get with Top cause chatchai would choose her for his part