-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Me too ya! I hope Pope is in here! Come on Pope!!! My man!!! My beautiful handsome man who have such a cute smile!! Pope!!!
Today is the 23rd there so in a couple hours maybe or so maybe we will get to know. :D
Well it's actually morning now there.haha.Whatever. What time do they start the ceremony??

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They usually don't have the ceremony until middle of filming lakorn or event at the end of filming in some cases. The fitting is always first though. I want the fitting clip to release already. Lol.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
:woot: :woot2: im too excited that i woke early to know who will be the cast still no news :cry: im going back to sleep

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL vee !
Gahhh i also can't wait to find out !!!!
Super anxious !

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
http://quickagram.com/Media/132235495698292272_509822 dunno how to make it photo...

yossiebistro instagram.

preem fitting..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Pream's wearing a wig, lol -- her hair so short. But she's so cute!! I want to see the others or was it only fitting for the first series?!

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
it looks like tawan deurd wardrope, I think since its a 5 story larkon they going to do fitting in diff days.cant wait to know the second couple.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg I can't wait to see all da cast...please please I'm dying to know who in da list...hope my favor Dara in here...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
OFF TOPIC: i just watch an interview by Pope and he says he might be in a romantic comedy lakorn. Its not confirm yet but reporters says that the elders want him as pra'ek for a lakorn but when they ask pope he says he heard of it but he is unsure b/c they haven't confirm yet. The video did say the lakorn name but idk how to spell it but im pretty sure its not this one though.

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Dao Kaew Deuan???
It's a romantic comedy …
But I really hope he can get a role in this lakorn…
Errr…sucks…T^T

tinah

sarNie Coma
popes referring to the lakorn with broadcast. it sounds confirmed that hes in there but hes just waiting for the elders to finalized it

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At:tinah: oh yeah.okay. Thanks for letting me know. Yeah in the video he did sound like he was in that one but the word "confirm" havent been out yet thats why. Im glad that one is a comedy romantic;my favorite. Ha. Sorry for being off topic.