-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If Mint C is in here I hope her pra'ek is Pope!!! Just a wish though.!!! But please let it Happen. Cross Finger!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Fitting in two days! I can't wait for the casts to be revealed.

I don't think Mint. C is in here, her schedule doesn't say anything about fitting of this series so far. UNLESS her fanclub is keeping on the DL!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, shes gonna be busy filming "neu mek" which ill take up to 8 months to film so i dont think shes in here as well

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What the?! The fitting is in 2 days? I need to get updated with this Lakorn. lol
I'm still kind of iffy about this Lakorn since I love 4hjhkk as the only serie so far. Hahaha I'm kind of sad seeing a new one come out. I hope the ones in this series can capture my heart too. Hope it's as good too. :) Not comparing here. :p
Anyways, I can't wait to see who's going to be in this Lakorn!! :D

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
you know how top...was said on ssbt that he'd be in these series...
i read on one site that he wasn't one of the brothers...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I really want to know who will be the brothers!!! Man, I'm curious and excited to know. The pra'ek and nang'ek better be interesting or I will skip this one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess they really dont want to released the other pairing til the fitting. im not too excited about pream and grate as a pair so i hope the other 4 is someone good

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: Blissfulxoxo: The 23rd is in two days!! Man,seriously, I thought it was next week.hahaha. Gosh, I'm so bad with dates now these days.hah. Yeah we will see in two days!!! Thank You for mentioning its in two days or else I'll still be thinking it';s not until next week.hahah.

hippo

sarNie Adult
I hope Pope is in here.
really excited to see who the whole cast is.
2 more days?!?! ...AWESOME!

thanks for the update

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
For some reason I seriously thought today was the day we find out. I guess I am excited and more curious than expected. lol