Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hopefully (finger crossed) their put some older gen actors in here, like Rome, Por T/N, Aff, ect...
i actually want Nadech in here i could see him playing one of the younger brothers.
AND maybe their pair BARGIE again in this Lakorn hehe
oh yeah for a newbie I'm ok with Nadech and also Bargie as for older gen if Tik can't
be in here perhaps Por N can play the eldest Khun Chai then follow by Por T i also
want to see Pope as well :cheer:

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
This is getting confuseing..
For me I don't wanna any newbies,I wanna the older gen...
And I don't wanna any 4 HUA JAI'S groups ....
:scratchchin:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
as much as i like the 4hhkk newbies.. i don't want them in here since they already took on a series role..
i want the other daras to get a chance to play in series as well..

i would love to see aff, taew, namfon,... rome, por n, .. and so forth be in here :) sigh.. i can only wish ehehe..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
as much as i like the 4hhkk newbies.. i don't want them in here since they already took on a series role..

i would love to see aff, taew, namfon,... rome, por n, .. and so forth be in here :) sigh.. i can only wish ehehe..
I'm also thinking the same as U N'Julie :thumbsup:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin

That what I wish to be happen too. Pray all them get to play in here.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yaya was rumored to be starring in this series but she came out to deny that she was ever contacted for the script

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wat da real cast anyways...this is given me a head ach...don't know who to trust lol...anyways it good tat yaya came out and told us fan the true...I want to see new faces and new couples...tat is my oppion tho

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ลือ! วางตัวนักแสดง สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ โปรเจ็คท์ใหม่ช่อง 3
Ch3 has reveal the casting reconsideration
credit to pantip
1st - the oldest
เจษฎาภรณ์ ผลดี รับบทเป็น หม่อมราชวงศ์ธราธร จุฑาเทพ
ลักษณ์นารา เปี้ยทา รับบทเป็น หม่อมหลวงระวีรำไพ

2nd
ภูภูมิ พงศ์ภานุ รับบทเป็น หม่อมราชวงศ์ปวรรุจ จุฑาเทพ/ชายรุจ
อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ รับบทเป็น หม่อมเจ้าหญิงวรรณรสา อรุณรัศมิ์

3rd
ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ รับบทเป็น หม่อมราชวงศ์พุฒิภัทร จุฑาเทพ/ชายภัทร
ณฐพร เตมีรักษ์ รับบทเป็น กรองแก้ว

4th Great to replace Rome's spot
วรินทร ปัญหกาญจน์ รับบทเป็น หม่อมราชวงศ์รัชชานนท์ จุฑาเทพ/ชายเล็ก
ชีรณัฐ ยูสานนท์ รับบทเป็น เจ้าหญิงสร้อยฟ้า

5th
ปกรณ์ ฉัตรบริรักษ์ รับบทเป็น หม่อมราชวงศ์รณพีร์ จุฑาเทพ/ชายพีร์
ราศรี บาเล็นซิเอก้า รับบทเป็น เพียงขวัญ

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11411498/A11411498.html

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe.. bargie <3 whee.. but i know for sure this aint true lol..

first off kane/yaya denied this lakorn..

and everyone else is just a guess.. LOL.. we're just going to have to keep waiting to see who'll actually be finalized.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard that Khun Ja is undecided about having old 4 HUA JAI cast or new one.

But I'm pretty it will be a whole new cast since it's hard to get 4 HUA JAI cast back together -- esp., if they are going start filming in 2012. Lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^they need to give others a chance to shine too like taew, matt, etc. Why have another project if they are gonna put the same cast.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe that Nok Chatchai's part will be newbies b/c assuming from his recent interview Ch3 wants him to introduce newbies. o_O

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
At least a mixture of old generation and newbie would be much better. What they have is enough already. Just look at the six sense, they brought in more newbies.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow more babies??? I mean if their looking for da guys then I'm find with tat but mostly likely they're look for girl...they got to be kidding right...ch.3 need to stop lookig and let ch.5 or ch.7 have a chance of new babies...to wat I think ch.7 need da most since their booking Pancake too much...lol I mean I like her but new face is wat I like once in awhile...