jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm super looking forward to Taew and Pope! They're two of my favorites, they've got great skills and I'm thinking together, they'll make the screen light up!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Me too. I'm also looking forward to Taew and Pople couple; however, I'm not too exciting about Tik pairing up with Mew though. I think she is still very young even though she is pretty and her acting is decent.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Yaya has still time to grow as an actress. I don't think she is "the good" actress revelation everyone talk. She is still pretty limited especially when she acts emotional scene.

I agree. I think Margie is the best actress among the newbies( Kim, Min Chalinda, Yaya and Mint N), she displays range like a seasoned actress. She was fab in Roy Marn and her cuteness and feistiness was genuine, I found Yaya's cuteness in Game Rai Game Ruk slightly annoying.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
So someone mentioned in another thread that this lakorn appeared on Nadech, Marie and Mark's wiki profile. What the hey! :facepalm: Whoever controls that srsly needs to wait for confirmation before updating anything.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So someone mentioned in another thread that this lakorn appeared on Nadech, Marie and Mark's wiki profile. What the hey! :facepalm: Whoever controls that srsly needs to wait for confirmation before updating anything.
use the news,article,attachment on the last few page I updated Chubbycheek cos I think
that is more reliable and accurate cos @wiki ppl can edit stuff around and create some
false news

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wiki page is never reliable, lol, I learned my lesson from trusting it a while back! >.<

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If mark with pattie Dan gf right. Um I am happy see mark in here,but I think they should get the new that never done a project like before to work in. If the porduce only want to work with the new one? How about the old one

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If mark with pattie Dan gf right. Um I am happy see mark in here,but I think they should get the new that never done a project like before to work in. If the porduce only want to work with the new one? How about the old one
Mak is not in here ja ><

I just can't wait till they confirmed everyone because this is getting a bit confusing, likewise
:/

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I hope Tik isn't in here, I rather have him in a whole lakorn by himself since he rarely takes projects in the first place. But if he had to be in here I'd rather see him with Taew or Yaya. Just not a fan of Mew at all.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ja Alice. I just wanted to point that out before people get even more confused. Actually now that jeanie mentioned it, I agree. I think Tik deserves a lakorn of his own.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
If Mew was to be in here she should be paired up with a younger actor such as Alex Randall, Mario, or Kao not with guys like Tik.

myheromike

Mak is not in here ja ><

I just can't wait till they confirmed everyone because this is getting a bit confusing, likewise
:/

Really mark not in here,but why in wiki they show that mark and nadech is in here. And also they show that mark pair with pattie and nadech pair with who I fg her name. I'm very want to know now all the rest in the cast in this project.Anyway wish mark n pattie in here too cuz I think they might look cute together.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Really mark not in here,but why in wiki they show that mark and nadech is in here. And also they show that mark pair with pattie and nadech pair with who I fg her name. I'm very want to know now all the rest in the cast in this project.Anyway wish mark n pattie in here too cuz I think they might look cute together.
FYI: Wiki sources are never reliable b/c anyone can log into their account and edit anything on it. Most of the time it's only fan requests or silly accusations that are posted on it. Therefore, don't believe Wiki source so easily! (Trust me, I learned my lesson too. Lol).

Just wanted to let you know before you further investigate ja. ;) Mark has 3NNT which is currently filming and his upcoming lakorn is Nuer Mek 2 produced by Nok Chatchai's production (same production as Tawan Deard). Nuer Mek 2 will start filming beginning of next year, 2012, I believe so. Which makes me doubt that he will be in here b/c this series was heard to be starting next year, 2012, too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The only one i want in here is Tik and Pope. As for the nang'ek anyone that is not the same repeated actress. Also they have to suit and match the pra'ek.

myheromike

FYI: Wiki sources are never reliable b/c anyone can log into their account and edit anything on it. Most of the time it's only fan requests or silly accusations that are posted on it. Therefore, don't believe Wiki source so easily! (Trust me, I learned my lesson too. Lol).

Just wanted to let you know before you further investigate ja. ;) Mark has 3NNT which is currently filming and his upcoming lakorn is Nuer Mek 2 produced by Nok Chatchai's production (same production as Tawan Deard). Nuer Mek 2 will start filming beginning of next year, 2012, I believe so. Which makes me doubt that he will be in here b/c this series was heard to be starting next year, 2012, too.

Oh ok so how about nadech does he in the serie or not hope. Cuz both all them alread got from last year. They should wait Before they will do anything they are comfirem that their is here for real or not.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh ok so how about nadech does he in the serie or not hope. Cuz both all them alread got from last year. They should wait Before they will do anything they are comfirem that their is here for real or not.
The wiki page is not reliable cos ppl can make up stuff I also got a bad experience like
Bliss as well I took their words but got nothing just a false news

btw myheromike Nadech and all those Mark Boy and 4+1 star
aren't in this series

cos the names are link are Pope,Ken P,Tik

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Alice! Now that aiko mentioned it, I kinda don't want Yaya in here since she already was a part of 4HJHKK and it'd only be fair if other actresses get the opportunity to be in one of the Ch 3's bigger projects.

I'm still iffy about this though. Until there's more sources and confirmation about the pairings, I hope they make some changes. For Tik's come back lakorn, he deserves a good n'ek. I may sound harsh on Mew but her acting in her first lakorn wasn't impressive enough for me so I'm not fully convinced that she'll be okay with Tik. Otherwise, I think the two would look good together since Mew's features are quite mature.

I agree...I want some new faces in one of channel 3 big project...they have many née babies lately such as Noona, Gijee, Mint N, Namcha, Marie Broenner and many more...they should just take their time and make up thier mind on who in which one...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i looked at afuse's wiki and saw mark and pattie linked to this lakorn...

i know that's false though.. oh the wonders of editing lol..

anyways, i wouldn't want them in here anyways, i rather have mark and yaya do a 4hhkk series part 2!!
im still hoping for that!!! @_@.. ahhhh..

btw, there's so much newbies that i feel sad for some older newbies and of course the older n'eks.. for example.. gijee and pattie are like the newer n'eks as well but.. i don't see anything from them.. :(