aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so tik, kane, and pope/ mew l, yaya, atew are confirmed-ish for this lakorn.. ?

i don't think i mind the pair much :)
but why are they putting yaya in another series? why? i only want her to be in another series only if it's for 4hjhkk part 2! lol.

and tik & mew.. i actually like that couple for some reason.. maybe because im fond of the two.. but i know mew's acting isnt that great.. but.. i think they'll look quite good :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so tik, kane, and pope/ mew l, yaya, atew are confirmed-ish for this lakorn.. ?

i don't think i mind the pair much :)
but why are they putting yaya in another series? why? i only want her to be in another series only if it's for 4hjhkk part 2! lol.

and tik & mew.. i actually like that couple for some reason.. maybe because im fond of the two.. but i know mew's acting isnt that great.. but.. i think they'll look quite good :)
nong mew is a lucky girl to co-star with an A-list before with Por N now along side Tik
she will improve from their helpful ideas
they still haven't announce the 2nd and 4th brother yet they had a news Rome/Numcha is taking the 4th brother and earlier they rumored Ken and Tik play as sibling so his taking the 2nd oldest i want the n'ek pairing ken is Matt cos the storyline will be film in Switzerland

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Pope&Taew I have never watch Taew's lakorn before But I'm ok with this ¡­
Tik &Mew I like Mew in Wanalee ¡­She's not that bad¡­I'm kindda feeling that this pair are the best of all the three pairs we have already knew ¡­
Ken P&Yaya Just like you guys have mentioned I think it maybe not that suitable¡­
As for the 2th and 4th brother I wanna Ken and Mark

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ข่าวละครซีรี่ย์ สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพจากทีวีพูล
ตอนนี้ได้พระ-นาง ครบลงตัวตัวที่3คู่นี้
1.คุณชายธนากร ลงตัวที่ติ๊กเจษฎาภรณ์พบมิว ลักษณ์นารา
2.คุณชายปวรรุจ ลงตัวที่เคน ภูภูมิพบ ญาญ่า อุรัสยา
3.คุณชายพุฒิภัทร ลงตัวที่ โป๊ป ธนวรรษ พบ แต้ว ณฐพร

P'Tik and N'Mew

News Source : Tv Pool

Ken P and Yaya

P'Pope and N'Taew

3 pra'nang has finalize
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11257996/A11257996.html

news source : Tv Pool

tinah

sarNie Coma
nooo!! take mew out of the lakorn or pair her up with someone else not with tik. i actually like all of the pairing besides tik/mew together.

so the other 2 younger brother hasnt been confirmed yet?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
What yaya in this one last year she alway have. They should give someone else. How about Rome do he this lakorn or no. If tik is the first brother right.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I don't find any problem with ken-yaya, pope-taew, but tik-mew? I don't know... Still unsure about this one, I think mew is way too younger for tik, or is the story line supposed to be like that? much younger girl falls to mature guy?

Even in wanalee, i still find the casting section crazy enough to pair poh and mew together, as they can pass as father and daughter

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea they need to switch mew with whoever is playing the youngest brother cause she's way too young for tik. Wanalee was ruined cause of that since she couldn't do much love scenes

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Um I think like that is good tik n mew,they look good together more than yaya,Ken,pope and taew. Both these 4couple are look not match each other. For mew she age just young,but her face kind old so this just match with tik. Sorry if I was hurt her fan club. I like her too,but I just say the true.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i'm not digging the Mew and Tik pair either but no matter what I'll watch this one, seem quite interesting...hmm....I wish they can do one BIG lakorn and HUGE storyline going back and forth between couples & their stories..have a continuous long lakorn and inter-action between the couples instead of like "4 Hearts of the Mountain" where one part ends then the other begin..it'll be interesting if the writers can pull of something that cool and have everyone have an equal part in the lakorn...but most likely not right? hahah

It'll be great to have Ken Theeradeth in here as well cuz who wouldnt want Tik & Ken all wrapped in one lakorn right (or maybe not, we fans might get an over-dose) but i have a gut feeling Ken T. won't be in here...just do...

OMG! looking at the line up i feel so old hahah the only person i've watched is Tik and Yaya...haven't seen a single work from Taew, Pope, Yaya or Mew...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yea they need to switch mew with whoever is playing the youngest brother cause she's way too young for tik. Wanalee was ruined cause of that since she couldn't do much love scenes
something just confusing Ken P his playing the youngest or the 2nd guy thought the
second eldest after Tik is played by Ken Theeradeth make no sense if Ken P play the
2nd guy when Pope his 30 older than Kane in real life :wackonut: something not right :nailbiter: @Rome's fb and website he wrote that his pairing with Numcha the 4th brother
don know what going to happen now

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
right point out Tinah Tik is mature for Nong Mew when she star with Por N in wanalee i
find its odd enough for me now Tik :nailbiter:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This was a fan request before. Surprising if it is true but I don't believe it yet until the actual pranang/directors confirm this themselves. ;) As a Yaya, Taew, and Pope fan, they haven't said anything about this lakorn as I know of. However, I would love to see Pope & Taew together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha i'm not digging the Mew and Tik pair either but no matter what I'll watch this one, seem quite interesting...hmm....I wish they can do one BIG lakorn and HUGE storyline going back and forth between couples & their stories..have a continuous long lakorn and inter-action between the couples instead of like "4 Hearts of the Mountain" where one part ends then the other begin..it'll be interesting if the writers can pull of something that cool and have everyone have an equal part in the lakorn...but most likely not right? hahah

It'll be great to have Ken Theeradeth in here as well cuz who wouldnt want Tik & Ken all wrapped in one lakorn right (or maybe not, we fans might get an over-dose) but i have a gut feeling Ken T. won't be in here...just do...

OMG! looking at the line up i feel so old hahah the only person i've watched is Tik and Yaya...haven't seen a single work from Taew, Pope, Yaya or Mew...
i think Ken T and Rome going to be in here its my prediction maybe Ch3 want to do a surprise on us fans

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This was a fan request before. Surprising if it is true but I don't believe it yet until the actual pranang/directors confirm this themselves. ;) As a Yaya, Taew, and Pope fan, they haven't said anything about this lakorn as I know of. However, I would love to see Pope & Taew together.
its not 100% finalize yet Bliss lets just wait and see lately I've been checking out
Thaitv3 webboard for updates too

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
take yaya out! she was already in the 4hhkk series lol..

i want a dif actress to take her spot..

i must say.. i'm one of the few that likes tik/mew together ahahaha XD. pope/taew looking forward to them as well.