Alice

sarNie Tombstone
5 pra'ek seems way too much lol but maybe theres gonna be 5 series this time?
i think its 5 brothers in 5 separate series i notice from the picture each 5 brother have their own duty or their
occupation.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Alice...I was just having fun with Grate/Matt. To me them having two lakorns together is plenty for the time being. I don't care much for them to have back to back to back lakorns together. lol. I like a degree of seperation actually.

I kind of want them to work with as many people as possible. Since Matt only has one lakorn per year I don't want her to be stuck with Grate all the time. I want her to at least act with Rome, Aum, Om, and many more before her days of acting is over. Grate can be with Araya again. lol. He seemed to recycle his N'eks anyways.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I'M TOTALLY STALKING THIS TOPIC SINCE I GOT ADDICTED TO 4 HJHKK... ch. 3 have great ideas on doing these series lakorns, :scratchchin: wonder if other channels will follow :scratchhead2: btw it'll b cool though. anyways can't wait till all the cast if confirm.
Glad to hear Rome might b casted n here, hope he can b paired up with rita/janie. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'M TOTALLY STALKING THIS TOPIC SINCE I GOT ADDICTED TO 4 HJHKK... ch. 3 have great ideas on doing these series lakorns, :scratchchin: wonder if other channels will follow :scratchhead2: btw it'll b cool though. anyways can't wait till all the cast if confirm.
Glad to hear Rome might b casted n here, hope he can b paired up with rita/janie. :D
Yeah i agree with Rita too :thumbsup: but if his in then more likely it'll be Ploy and the producer can read all our minds
that we wanted Rita so badly.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL. I just hope Good Feeling is NOT one of the productions again xD!!
Oh hella yeah Bliss no Good Feeling and Tv Scene/pjj I'm rooting for broadcast, lakornthai, wave media, p'kai crew ,
all of makers group, duang malee manee jun they produce kularb rai glay ruk i'll save this company for Au or Grate if they're
in.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh hella yeah Bliss no Good Feeling and Tv Scene/pjj I'm rooting for broadcast, lakornthai, wave media, p'kai crew ,
all of makers group, duang malee manee jun they produce kularb rai glay ruk i'll save this company for Au or Grate if they're
in.
Hehe. Anything but Good Feeling! LOL.

What production was Khun Mam for DJA anyways?

Lol. I know Thara Himalaya was MAKER Y. Pathapee Leh Rak was GOOD FEELING. Wayupak Montra was ACT ART.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have a feeling khun mam will be part of these series again. the reporters did ask if she wanted to produce another series and she said she would love to

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hehe. Anything but Good Feeling! LOL.

What production was Khun Mam for DJA anyways?

Lol. I know Thara Himalaya was MAKER Y. Pathapee Leh Rak was GOOD FEELING. Wayupak Montra was ACT ART.
Khun Mam DJA is No Problem its one of p'kai crew too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks jaa. How come P'Jaew was on set for DJA too?! B/c Lakorn Thai production wasn't part of 4 Hua Jai.
yeah Bliss that part with p'jaew i'm confuse and mixup too and he even went to do Wanida too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh I see. Thank you ^__^ Hehe. But he is the owner of Lakorn Thai, correct?
nope, hes just a director. the owner of lakorn thai is khun da thairath.

alice, directors get to work for other production company too. like Khun Aew, she directed alot of khun Da (lakorn Thai) lakorn but she also went to direct 365 wang han ruk with anne-ken and that was for khun nok jariya(maker j)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol I never knew about all of this until I started going into forums and now that I've been around long enough I just started learning. Like I never knew most of the actors and actresses name besides anne, willy, mew and some of the older stars

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
nope, hes just a director. the owner of lakorn thai is khun da thairath.

alice, directors get to work for other production company too. like Khun Aew, she directed alot of khun Da (lakorn Thai) lakorn but she also went to direct 365 wang han ruk with anne-ken and that was for khun nok jariya(maker j)
thanx Tinah for the clarified from u cos i only known just a few. Hey Tinah is Go On with P'Kai Warayuth too

tinah

sarNie Coma
Go on? I never heard of that production. But I do know pkai has a lot of production. I forgot the name of the production he had before but it was mainly mew n willys lakorn..he now use it for his talkshows