THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sure they can't use the newbies since they had them in the 2011 series already so chances to their next one in 2012
the middle gen and old gen has to give ago at it which i believe they can do a good job might be even more better since
good experience and profession in acting.
That make sense because they did it for the newbie so they should do it for the other generations. Plus nothing can ever replace 4 hua Jai and I'm still hoping for a reunion soon. I'm glad this one have the older generation and mid because they deserve it. I fell madly inlove with the 4 hua Jai cast, so I'm expecting to feel the same for this one too. And if Grate is in here and Rome Omg! I'm happy. Still curious for the others and n'ek too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh wait are those clues for all 5 actors? I didn't realize it lol I thought some were connected to each other
Tinah i notice from the picture drawing artwork there is some clue name with the character names, i don know how to explain
it, its like those names are the p'ek real last name when they're all offscreen i reckon a few like Khun Chai Pawornruj that
is Mart surname and the one Khun Chai Taratorn it sound like Great Warintorn, Ronapee its like Rome Nampan,
Rachanaon sound like Au surname except his is posayanon, I don know the last one Puttipat can u help me.

Merit

sarNie Adult
those are the 5 that i know and remeber
1. Rome correct guess Tinah and Merit
2. Its Ken not Mart but pretty close
3. Mart this his spot (my hint that he can look perverted)
4. A letter - eg. Aum, Au, Aun, Aon that is all i can think
5. the police (Pip) he was in 3 noom neur tong old version

thats all i know of atm
oh this is for sister Merit Great his in for the rumor too

MUAH!!!!! Thanks Alice. YAY!!! I would love to see Grate and Rome as brothers. My pick would be Grate, Rome, Aum, Ken. Grate of course will be the darker one.:) Still Ok, I think he'll be wonderfully since the ones I listed are not over the top light skin Pra'eks anyways.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
MUAH!!!!! Thanks Alice. YAY!!! I would love to see Grate and Rome as brothers. My pick would be Grate, Rome, Aum, Ken. Grate of course will be the darker one.:) Still Ok, I think he'll be wonderfully since the ones I listed are not over the top light skin Pra'eks anyways.
I'm thinking of the dark tanned skin too like Grate, Au his tanned as well don't think Aum his dark, Rome might be since
a name role start with an R, maybe either of the two (Por) and Mart/Ken. Wow pictures and hint name is helping us to
find the real casting. :thumbsup: :scratchchin:

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I do agree! they should all be the main actors!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guess were all helping each other out to find clues what were looking for its like a guide journey to cross to the real thing

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
When we figure out the guys, I think the Girls are next lol. I would so love to see Ann, Chompoo, Sirita, Ploy, Aff. That would make my day. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
When we figure out the guys, I think the Girls are next lol. I would so love to see Ann, Chompoo, Sirita, Ploy, Aff. That would make my day. Lol.
Oh if those girls are chosen then who do reckon who should pair with who?
the one who's dress like a cowboy with the hat looks like Por T he can pair either Sirita or Chompoo, the dude wearing that
handsome suit and holding suitcase is Au Thanakorn Anne/Ploy he already paired with so that leaves him with Aff, the one
with the doctor outfit wearing glass is Mart i don't know maybe they could add Cherry for the girls, the one holding the
golf stick racket is Rome since his into Golf we can pair him either Aff or Rita and the youngest in the police uniform
is Great he can pair with either Ploy or Anne.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Au Thanakorn he'll definitely play the oldest one and Aff she might play the youngest out from the girls so its a mature
man inlove with the young woman like him with Gale in kularb rai and maybe either Por or Mart will play the 2nd oldest one.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh if those girls are chosen then who do reckon who should pair with who?
the one who's dress like a cowboy with the hat looks like Por T he can pair either Sirita or Chompoo, the dude wearing that
handsome suit and holding suitcase is Au Thanakorn Anne/Ploy he already paired with so that leaves him with Aff, the one
with the doctor outfit wearing glass is Mart i don't know maybe they could add Cherry for the girls, the one holding the
golf stick racket is Rome since his into Golf we can pair him either Aff or Rita and the youngest in the police uniform
is Great he can pair with either Ploy or Anne.
Oh wow Alice you got it all figured out. I love this, how we're making guesses. :thumbsup: Yeah I would love those girls in here, they work hard over the years and they deserve being in here. Its a special event and I'm sure the series is going to be good. I also would like to know the storyline to each of the five guys more. Just like how 4 hua jai had their own storyline. Love it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh wow Alice you got it all figured out. I love this, how we're making guesses. :thumbsup: Yeah I would love those girls in here, they work hard over the years and they deserve being in here. Its a special event and I'm sure the series is going to be good. I also would like to know the storyline to each of the five guys more. Just like how 4 hua jai had their own storyline. Love it.
yeah since were all taking a guess sometime prediction can come alive as well i'm so hyped as well for the storyline all
i know from the clip its from a Novel like the 4 hua jai as well

Merit

sarNie Adult
If it's Rome I don't mind him with Rita, granted I'm not their biggest fan but all their fans deserve a good reunion since it has been a while.

Aum...I'm not one for Aum and Aff but I'll take him with Araya. Again I'm not her biggest fan but I really like Aum. Plus I think they will be hot together. Imagine his wicked eyes looking at her with such naughty suggestion. LOL

Ken...I wouldn't mind seeing him with Yard. I like Yard and would like her to have a good lakorn to work with. And they actually look nice together.

Sorry, gals if it's Grate I'm reserving him for Matt. LOL. (Running to a corner to hide)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, 5 series this time. Lol. I wonder if they're going to continue producing series please no more than 5 series in one b/c that is too much to go 6 or beyond! Hehe. I don't mind if it's the new, middle, or old generation. I'm pretty sure I'll watch regardless b/c CH3 did such an amazing job for their first series 4 Hua Jai which I agree nothing can ever top that! I hope they consider making 4 Hua Jai series sequel or at least reunite the cast in another series 555

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres decription of the 5 praek

+สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ คุณชายธราธร+

คุณชาย ธราธร...นักโบราณคดีผู้สุขุมกับรักที่ต้องเลือก พี่ชายใหญ่ผู้รับภาระดูแลน้องๆ ทั้งสี่หลังสิ้นท่านพ่อกับหม่อมแม่ พร้อมแบกรับสัญญาคู่หมายระหว่างราชสกุล เขามุ่งมั่นในงานสำรวจโบราณสถานอย่างจริงจังโดยหารู้ไม่ว่า งานครั้งนี้นอกจากจะสำรวจบูรณะโบราณสถานแล้ว ยังเป็นการค้นหาหัวใจของตัวเองอีกด้วย
พบกับความรักระหว่างชายหญิงที่ ซ่อนความรู้สึกดีๆ ต่อกันมาตั้งแต่เด็กจนเติบใหญ่ เรื่องรักเกิดขึ้นท่ามกลางเหตุการณ์โจรกรรมโบราณวัตถุ และนั่นทำให้ทั้งสองได้พิสูจน์หัวใจตัวเอง

+สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ คุณชายปวรรุจ+

คุณชายปวร รุจ...ข้าราชการหนุ่มกระทรวงการต่างประเทศอนาคตไกลกับรักที่เหมือนฝัน พี่ชายรองที่รอดพ้นจากการถูกจับคู่กับหญิงสาวผู้สูงศักดิ์ เพราะมารดาของเขาเป็นเพียงนางต้นห้องในวัง โชคชะตาบันดาลให้เขาพบกับรักแท้ระหว่างเดินทางไปราชการที่สวิตเซอร์แลนด์
ท่าม กลางความโรแมนติก คู่รักต้องเผชิญพายุหิมะบนยอดเขาและพายุอารมณ์อีกหลายระลอกในโลกของความเป็น จริง...เขากับเธอจะก้าวผ่านอุปสรรคไปได้หรือไม่

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ คุณชายพุฒิภัทร+

คุณชาย พุฒิภัทร...ศัลยแพทย์หนุ่มผู้เก่งกาจกับรักที่ไร้ศักดินา มีมารดาเป็นบุตรสาวเจ้าสัวใหญ่ คุณหมอรูปงามจำต้องละวางกฎเกณฑ์ที่ยึดถือมาตลอดทั้งชีวิต เมื่อได้พบกับสาวสามัญชนเจ้าของตำแหน่งนางสาวศรีสยาม แล้วใช้หัวใจตัดสินเพื่อช่วยให้เธอรอดพ้นจาการตกเป็นนางบำเรอของนายพลผู้ทรง อิทธิพล การแต่งงานกำมะลอจึงเกิดข้น ทั้งสองต้องซ่อนหัวใจรักของตัวเองเพราะความไม่เข้าใจ แต่ท้ายที่สุดแล้วชายหนุ่มผู้สูงศักดิ์ก็ค้นพบว่าเพชรอันเลอค่ายิ่งกว่า อัญมณีใดๆ ในโลก คือ หญิงสาวชาวบ้านนั่นเอง

+สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ คุณชายรัชชานนท์+

คุณชาย รัชชานนท์...วิศวกรหนุ่มผู้รักอิสระกับรักนี้ที่ลิขิตเอง น้องชายร่วมมารดาเดียวกับคุณชายพุฒิภัทร การไปคุมการสร้างทางแถบอีสานทำให้เขาได้พบสาวชาวป่า ความรักของทั้งคู่ดำเนินไปท่ามกลางความเดียดฉันท์ อิจฉา ริษยา ของคนรอบข้าง แต่ท้ายที่สุด เมียชาวบ้าน กลับกลายเป็นเจ้าหญิงของดินแดนเพื่อนบ้าน และคุณชายก็มีส่วนสำคัญในการกู้บัลลังก์ให้แก่หญิงคนรัก

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ คุณชายรณพีร์+

คุณชายรณพี ร์ คุณชายคนสุดท้อง น้องชายคุณชายธราธร ซึ่งเกิดจากมารดาผู้เป็นหม่อมเอก ใครจะเชื่อว่าหนุ่มนักบินผู้สูงศักดิ์จะพบกับ ดาราสาว ในวินาทีที่เหมือนฝัน...เธอตกลงมาสู่อ้อมกอดของเขาจากอุบัติเหตุในกองถ่ายทำ ภาพยนตร์
ทั้งสองคนต้องฝ่าม่านประเพณี ฝ่าด่านฐานันดร เพื่อให้ทุกคนประจักษ์ว่าเธอคือ นางรำ ที่รักในความเป็นนายทหารอากาศคนหนึ่งของเขา...มิใช่ที่ความเป็นหม่อมราชวงศ์ ผู้สูงศักดิ์

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If it's Rome I don't mind him with Rita, granted I'm not their biggest fan but all their fans deserve a good reunion since it has been a while.

Aum...I'm not one for Aum and Aff but I'll take him with Araya. Again I'm not her biggest fan but I really like Aum. Plus I think they will be hot together. Imagine his wicked eyes looking at her with such naughty suggestion. LOL

Ken...I wouldn't mind seeing him with Yard. I like Yard and would like her to have a good lakorn to work with. And they actually look nice together.

Sorry, gals if it's Grate I'm reserving him for Matt. LOL. (Running to a corner to hide)
Aum he won't be on the list since his been in series already the A person name if they pick an older gen it might be
Au Thanakorn since one of the character name sounded like him and with Ken/Rome there is chance they're both in and they
had ur handsome Grate on the polls as well. I think the Ch3 are going for those p'ek that has dark skin or tanned one. I
will take a guess that new series is a period lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I would worship Grate with Matt too but i think they won't book her spot since maybe they looking to chose a mid gen and old
gen.