SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
According to that clip up there, they just bumped Chunchai Tharaton to March 15! They didnt explain why, but its airing on the 15 now!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Really March 15 NOW!!! Channel 3 got to be kidding me! Oh well tat leave me time to finish Raak Boon (AGIAN) lol

It funny how KCT havent air yet and Preem and Grate are already pair up once again in 2013 Samee! :cheer: for them!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo James Ma and his hand at da back on Chalida back! Tat sexy!!! Arent them adorable! :wink: :heart:

SonYukView4ever

James Ma is really too chinky; >.< Chalida looks beautiful!!!
I CANNOT wait for the actual SHOW!! Wow!!!!

Looking for the Mew+Pope couple with James J. Lol :p

hippo

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping for Chalida to pair with James J and Great next  :rockon:

thanks for sharing all the pics smielz

the girls are pretty. i like Pream's grey dress to, it looks good on her, because her legs are long. 

i heard that Chalida & James ma was filming till 4am.

i think the others finished a little earlier. 

counting down to the 15Th....first pairing Great and Pream!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm anticipated to see the 2nd and 3rd series since my favourite is Pope and James J cos their part looks more exciting I won't be watching khun chai tarathorn since I'm not fond of Preem I'm okay with Great 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh My Gosh! James J and Mint C are sooooo adorable. Mint acts really comfortable around him, more goofier and funny. I wonder if their close by now. They haven't met each other often but those pics on IG that showed bts of SJ when James J and Mint met gave me mental fangirl problems. I wonder what that scene is for... Too curious!
How old is James? He seems like those people who look really young but are actually older than I think they are. Hmmm...
I need more star stage photos!

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
I'm anticipated to see the 2nd and 3rd series since my favourite is Pope and James J cos their part looks more exciting I won't be watching khun chai tarathorn since I'm not fond of Preem I'm okay with Great 

Lol--I might just give them a chance but I def. anticipate for Mew+Pope, James+Bella!!!

Anyways, found this so cute, sweet, adorable and tear-jerking moment of Mew+Pope. She looks so cute, crying and hugging him at the same time!!! :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe that just looks so cute and sad at the same time. I also wonder how old James J is for reals, he just reminds me so much of Mark. I really want him and Mint to pair up. James J seems like a person who is funloving and isn't too shy. Once again, like Mark. LOL I really can't wait for this series, waiting or all the parts, they all look great together.

SonYukView4ever

it sucks how tharaton will air right after my spring break ends!!! darn it!! this series is getting more and more exciting as the time draws closer!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh Mahhh Gruood!!!! Mint and Great should become the next couple in a drama.....I can totally imagine them together already EEEEKKKKK.

Great and Mint would look great together right???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovestar said:
Oh My Gosh! James J and Mint C are sooooo adorable. Mint acts really comfortable around him, more goofier and funny. I wonder if their close by now. They haven't met each other often but those pics on IG that showed bts of SJ when James J and Mint met gave me mental fangirl problems. I wonder what that scene is for... Too curious!
How old is James? He seems like those people who look really young but are actually older than I think they are. Hmmm...
I need more star stage photos!
maybe his in his 20's look at Pope thought his young but then finally found out that his 30

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Awe that just looks so cute and sad at the same time. I also wonder how old James J is for reals, he just reminds me so much of Mark. I really want him and Mint to pair up. James J seems like a person who is funloving and isn't too shy. Once again, like Mark. LOL I really can't wait for this series, waiting or all the parts, they all look great together.
my guessing James J is 25 or 26 if he is then his same age as me a person that play around alot and not shy meaning their age is mature