Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think James J. looks and acts very much like Mark. He's my new obsession, just because he is so similar to Mark. LOL I think James J and Mint look great together as well.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Chalida look great with James J as well hehehe dont mind them in a lakorn together lol tat girl look great with everyone!
I agree. Haha. 
I think also the fact that she's been paired up with such a varied amount of guys that people don't mind seeing her with different p'eks. Especially since she's had great chemistry with all of them.  And Chalida seems to have a goofy side to her too even though she's been showing her more mature side these days. 

It's good that she was able to be silly like that with James J behind the scenes because it seems like James M seems to be on the more reserved side still. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. James J is def. cuter and goofier!! Who knows?? He might be the next "IT" of ch3??? Lol hahahaha just saying. Lmao.
So far, he's looking really good with Mew, Bella, Chalida, even Taew!!! oh boy, he's on a roll. LOL!

SonYukView4ever

Scenes from Khunchai Pawunruj in Switzerland! Cr. to KCP's account!

Such a classic series and poster!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG 6 more freaking days...I cannot wait anymore...OMG i hate waiting for new drama's I remember waiting for Nuer Mek 2 for 2 freaking yersss OMG please let the 6 days be fasttt.....

SonYukView4ever

I have no idea what's up with the order of the couples in this series but Mew+James are being more and more together. Lol. Ah. Too CUTE!!! Anyways, I am sharing mainly Mew, James, and Pope's pictures.  If you guys can share your favorites' pictures that would be awesome otherwise don't be bored of Mew/James/Pope. Lol

Cr. Verasalon IG

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Mew and James J should really get a lakorn together, they're looking great together! I also want James J t pair up with Esther and Mint C next too. They will look so great together. I can't believe it's only five more days till the first part of Suparburuth Juthathep airs!!! Can't wait. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm looking forward to Jame J and Bella Ranee.  These two are newbies I'm interested in following their works individually.