❤️[CH3] Sorn Ngao Ruk (Love Drama Company) God Itthipat / Richie Omrawadee

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks @SuzieJ for making this thread.

I'm happy to see Richie play again. I know not a lot of people like her since she isn't good at acting or look the part of n'ke but to me she get there little by little. She still have a lot of room to improve and grow.

Oh this should be a challenge for her since she be playing two different role. I can't wait to see this lakorn. I haven't see God act before so this will be my first time to see him in here.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thanks @SuzieJ for making this thread.

I'm happy to see Richie play again. I know not a lot of people like her since she isn't good at acting or look the part of n'ke but to me she get there little by little. She still have a lot of room to improve and grow.

Oh this should be a challenge for her since she be playing two different role. I can't wait to see this lakorn. I haven't see God act before so this will be my first time to see him in here.
Your welcome :) I’m not really a fan of Richie tbh but I will for sure be checking this lakorn out when it comes out because like you said, it will be a challenge for her and also she is still young and can keep improving!

I’ve never seen God in a lakorn either but I follow him on ig and I am think he’s quite handsome

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling

is it just me or she looks like bow maylada here... and the pink one has a hint of mook worranit in the eyes part...

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I think she might be pretending to be a boy cause in this BTS clip, that lady looks like she’s about to chop off all of Richie’s hair. I’m not sure though
http://instagr.am/p/BrNkPheFZoe/
I hope she’s actually playing real twins. I think it would be more interesting that way.
Base on this clip she’s going to play a twin role here. One is name “Kwan Euy”, the boy, and one is “Kwan Maa”, the girl. Thanks for the clip because I was soo confused after watching the trailer lol. Now it makes sense.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
The teaser has me confused. Imo she improved in her acting and is still improving which is great. Bc she seems so boyish with her long her and then is feminine. So did the boy twin die or were they both girls but one was forced to take hormones to be a boy or was the boy twin forced to take hormones to be a girl too. I'm so confused. And then the fire happened....

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The teaser has me confused. Imo she improved in her acting and is still improving which is great. Bc she seems so boyish with her long her and then is feminine. So did the boy twin die or were they both girls but one was forced to take hormones to be a boy or was the boy twin forced to take hormones to be a girl too. I'm so confused. And then the fire happened....
The boy was forced to take hormones and then one of them got plastics to change their face afterwards.. im really confused myself

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
The boy was forced to take hormones and then one of them got plastics to change their face afterwards.. im really confused myself
The teaser seemed to focus on the boy twin then so I'm assuming she/he might be the "primary" lead since he still sees himself as a boy in the mirror, I doubt that he'd be the one to change his face through plastic surgery to be more feminine. So the girl twin might've been the one who got surgery done imo. Lol confusing!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The teaser seemed to focus on the boy twin then so I'm assuming she/he might be the "primary" lead since he still sees himself as a boy in the mirror, I doubt that he'd be the one to change his face through plastic surgery to be more feminine. So the girl twin might've been the one who got surgery done imo. Lol confusing!
Hahah yeah its so confusing... the other twin will be Marina who is Margie's younger sister.

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
Hahah yeah its so confusing... the other twin will be Marina who is Margie's younger sister.
Marina is acting Kwanma(Kwanma is the name of female twin), but the description of this character is " The big mystery under the shadow of love." I don't know this character is the real Kwanma or the male twin changed his face and pretended he is Kwanma.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I think twin girl is the one got plastic surgery and Kwaneoi is the main character. Richie is more charming when playing Kwaneoi than Kwanma :p. Is Kwaneoi also love God's character or not because from teaser i think he is quite boynish, seems suffered when being raised as girl. At MV, there is also a "lovey dovey" scene between Kwaneoi with a girl?
God's character seem to be in a relationship with Kwanma before her surgery but the one he truly love might be Kwaneoi. He might be confused between the twins before.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I read the synopsis, so the one who got plastic surgery is trully the twin girl. The main villain of this lakorn, the one who create all the mess, is the mother, she is too selfish. The trailer is confusing because other characters in the lakorn also confused between the twins too, the mother make them switch their identity back and forth with each other continuously.