[CH3] Sorn Ngao Ruk (Love Drama Company) God Itthipat / Richie Omrawadee

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks @SuzieJ for making this thread.

I'm happy to see Richie play again. I know not a lot of people like her since she isn't good at acting or look the part of n'ke but to me she get there little by little. She still have a lot of room to improve and grow.

Oh this should be a challenge for her since she be playing two different role. I can't wait to see this lakorn. I haven't see God act before so this will be my first time to see him in here.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thanks @SuzieJ for making this thread.

I'm happy to see Richie play again. I know not a lot of people like her since she isn't good at acting or look the part of n'ke but to me she get there little by little. She still have a lot of room to improve and grow.

Oh this should be a challenge for her since she be playing two different role. I can't wait to see this lakorn. I haven't see God act before so this will be my first time to see him in here.
Your welcome :) I’m not really a fan of Richie tbh but I will for sure be checking this lakorn out when it comes out because like you said, it will be a challenge for her and also she is still young and can keep improving!

I’ve never seen God in a lakorn either but I follow him on ig and I am think he’s quite handsome

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart