[Ch3] Sood Kaen Saen Ruk (Maker K)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
jeanie1 said:
Ending spoilers for those that want to know

Rath does pick Thana. She fell in love with him but she feels sorry for Yut. She was about to tell him that she picked Thana but then drama happens. E Yam got sick and died. Yut got sick but it works out in the end.

Urai throws one last obstacle Rapee/Wit's way by saying she'll let them marry if Wit uses their last name. His dad Prayoon came to apologize and Urai finally lets go of everything.

I like the ending. Thanks!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Suda is just selfish and EYam's karma. She also dislike Eyam because she felt EYam care only for Yongyut and was unfair to the other grandchildren. People who has a black heart needs no other reasonable excuses to hate.

I really like the actor Thana, Rapee, and Porawit. I hope they get more pra'nang roles or really good significant roles. It's ok that they don't get pra'nang role cus I don't want to dwell on it and become annoying but as long as they continue to get significant roles.

ugh dootv!! cut off almost 30 minutes, gotta watch it on youtube instead.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yeah she does. Oh man youtube didn't have the preview to tomorrow's but that's good cus I wouldn't be able to watch it til monday.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
FINALLY E YAM IS DEAD! But wow, she died so easily.. not even because of the cancer either. smh. She only realized her faults for like 10 mins and died. *rolls eyes* 

Anyway, Alpo/Ahpo aka Thana is a handsome kid! Idk what Hatairath was thinking this whole time. Glad she came to her senses though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
FINALLY E YAM IS DEAD! But wow, she died so easily.. not even because of the cancer either. smh. She only realized her faults for like 10 mins and died. *rolls eyes* 

Anyway, Alpo/Ahpo aka Thana is a handsome kid! Idk what Hatairath was thinking this whole time. Glad she came to her senses though.
yeah all of the sudden she realize herself at fault the last minute 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Watching saturday epi right now. Kind of boring.
It is and was lots of yongyut crying and self pitying and stuff. No matter how I FF always seem to land on either convos of yongyut or yongyut lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So the real reason E-yam leaves more to yongyut is not because she loves him more than everyone else, but because..

She doesn't think he can take care of himself as well as everyone else :lol:

So true though lol... and it is because of her that he is like that lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He is such a baby. I can see why Rat fell out of love with hin and in love with Thana. thana never left mentally or physically. He put her first, never left her side, always there for her. He cares to be there while Yongyut is just bland. He may never had cheated and love only her but he never check in, never does anything to give to the relationship. Just like what Thana said, he only knows how to take but never knows or want to know how to give. Sure it is E Yam's fault but i really thought that because he always seeked that love he would know how to give it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He is such a baby. I can see why Rat fell out of love with hin and in love with Thana. thana never left mentally or physically. He put her first, never left her side, always there for her. He cares to be there while Yongyut is just bland. He may never had cheated and love only her but he never check in, never does anything to give to the relationship. Just like what Thana said, he only knows how to take but never knows or want to know how to give. Sure it is E Yam's fault but i really thought that because he always seeked that love he would know how to give it.
Yongyut showed no real interest in Rat as a lover up until he thought that he may lose her to Thana... after that is when he started saying sweet things to her and the part where he finally calls her to find out about his grandma, and she is like crying after he tells her how he feels and such lol.