[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) :

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks for the summary! Oh, I think I saw some parts of this, but didn’t like it. I like the other twin storyline more, the one starring Ann where one of the twins is a nympho. Lol

DaoRisa and KitKat516 like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

The only other newbies that Makers has used besides Preem are Jeena and Chippy i think. I don’t think they’ve used any other newbies as n’eks yet.

3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Their first time was in Sapai Jao where they were the 2 lead couple. Then their 2nd lakorn was this Chinese opera one but tbh their parts were boring lol I liked the second pairing wayyyyy better than theirs

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Isn't Ch7 remaking that? I wish ch 3 would though cus there's several people i so want to see in that role. I want someone who can do it in their sleep!!

5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah ch7 is remaking that one, Min and Thanwa are in the remake. I think Matt would could do it in her sleep. Lol

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

yeah I'll be skipping ch7 version then lol.

Yes Matt needs to sleep, like a lot so that she can rebuild that brain cells of hers :pancarta:

DaoRisa, Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

She needs to hibernate until her brain goes back to normal smh

DaoRisa likes this.
  8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

hahaha but what if that was normal?!

Anyways, who are all the current actresses of ch3 right now that can be a possibility? lol we gotta go see who Jett is following haha.

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

What is his ig?

10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

jettmaker

SuzieJ likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Dang I would absolutely love to see Pear Pitchapa play this role. She would kill it but she only plays n’rai. I highly doubt ch3 is interested in making her a n’ek

12. koojin

koojin Happy New YEAR 2019

Ok. Come to think about it. The ones with potential to take on this na'ek role.
    1.Kao
    2.Namtarn
    3.Yam
    Either one would have good chemistry with Alek...so why not.

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Agree

14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

xcinsationalx and DaoRisa like this.
  15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I always wanted Matt and Alek star together, but in a comedy though. I don’t want Matt in here either cus this is just a typical twins storyline that any popular or experienced actress can do. Matt should just stay low for awhile. Lol

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  16. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

What about her drama with Nadech? Is it going to air next slot or tv3 will hold it until everything is calm down?

17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

They were saying that it’ll air in April, idk.

18. babie_sara

babie_sara sarNie Adult

I want Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3 and xcinsationalx like this.
  19. Destinys

Destinys sarNie Juvenile

Now I'm picturing Prang, though the chances are unlikely. Weren't Alek and her paired in the cupids together? I don't think I made it to their part.

But I'd love to see her play the evil and the good. I think she's got the looks (and talent ofc) for it. She has this strong aura, but can also be Mae Janward haha.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Prang would be great actually! Her and Alek are super cute in their Cupid series part.

orchidtea, Koy123 and Destinys like this.