[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish we'd get more news on this.

But I'm really starting to wonder if any of the n'eks I like will even end up in this.

Yaya now has two new lakorns.
Taew has the two with James Ji, but I am assuming almost done filming and a one with Ter
Mew has one, maybe two if they ever confirm the lakorn with Anne.
Mint has one, which should be almost done filming since it seems like its been a long time now, and she might have a second if she's confirmed in the lakorn with Toey.
Nychaa has two, My Hero with Top, though that might to done filming now, and a new one with Toey.
Pream only has one, since I think her lakorn with Alex is done filming, but she just did a twin lakorn so I really don't see her doing another one.
And all personal issues aside, Kim already as two lakorns now as well.

So who's left really?

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt but I doubt she is in here considering she wants to focus on the lakorn with Na. Bella? But she has one with great...they might just give this to a newbie. Patricia doesn't seem to have anything line up.

Chippy

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don’t want Matt to be in here considering it’s Maker Group. Don’t they tends to change remake to a whole new lakorn?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
All the main actresses at Channel 3 seem to be busy, they might as well give it one of their up & coming talents.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t want Matt to be in here considering it’s Maker Group. Don’t they tends to change remake to a whole new lakorn?
I think that's what people say? At least I remember it's what everyone, who had watched the original, said about Samee 2013. I'd never seen the original so I thought it was fine lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
That's Maker J? Nok J's company whose fave daughter is Matt lol. Samee was also Maker J.

Maker is Jett's company, his has no initial after. I'm trying to think which one they did specifically versus Maker Y, his sister P'Ja's company but they blend together for me. Most of Kim's early lakorns were his lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That's Maker J? Nok J's company whose fave daughter is Matt lol. Samee was also Maker J.

Maker is Jett's company, his has no initial after. I'm trying to think which one they did specifically versus Maker Y, his sister P'Ja's company but they blend together for me. Most of Kim's early lakorns were his lol.
I see... I never finished any of Kim’s lakorns. Not sure if I like any of Marker group lakorns. I used to not pay attention to production until people pointed it out.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Im keeping my eyes peeled for this cuz I wonder who’s the lucky pra’nang in here!!

I opt that they’ll spice things up in here for this version!!

xodxo

Somewhere people were mentioning nycha and I want to throw in my two cents about her. I do not think she holds the candle to being a n’ek at all.. it’s sad cuz when I compare her to Prang, Prang is a much more fitted girl for n’ek in terms of looks, figure and acting but she’s stuck with supporting. So sad! Reason why I think nycha does not hold candle to a n’ek cuz right now nobody (maybe only a small percentage) is watching Sanae nang niew with Alek. And it’s a freaking act art production too so to see it having no buzz says a lot. Don’t know where aleks fans are either but there’s not much chatter in that Lakorn thread....either.

So if they cast nycha in here, which I think the chance is low (also I’m not sure if nycha has worked with any maker family before) the Lakorn would flop. I have a feeling this script is on the heavier/dramatic side, maker needs to pick out a stronger actress (any a-listers) someone who’ll be able to pull in viewers and fans, not blisters. Bc choosing b-lister/c-lister stars is like purposely turning this into a filler Lakorn. Lol

Plus, I’m just very thirsty for good Lakorns. There’s too many loophole Lakorn getting passed around filling airtime slot. I want a concrete, strong and mature content Lakorn with really good actors. I just have a feeling I’m going to like this new script and for that I want really good actors in here! Cuz casting b/c-lister stars will make People complain why thai Lakorn has gotten so bad. Lol bc producers fail to match up and pair up real good looking actors that are compatible. Ya, my two cents! Lol

Oh, one more point. People were saying aum’s version was so bad. Which I don’t think has much to do with the script, but moreso like Aum was a terrible actress so she just made her version look cheap and nonsense. I only remember seeing bits and pieces of her version, and her as the bad twin was bouncing around guys. Lol. Hahahah

Anyhow, I do not recall the plot. If anyone could post that up, it would be much appreciated!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love prang! She has charisma.

I like 1 nycha lakorn..cupid... but she didn't wow me... their storyline was entertaining... she's forgettable to me

Remake in general to me suck when the original is memorable...

I Have not truly enjoy any lakorn for a looong time

xodxo

I love prang! She has charisma.
She’s practically beautiful and a very good actress that is underrated. Good thing I follow her and Namtarn on IG and both girls are very close, even doing a diet business together. And they’re so beautiful. Just unfair to Prang, cuz Namtarn is pretty too and is n’ek but Prang is just as beautiful and charming but not n’ek. Not fair. Well, as long as the second lead roles she gets are prominent. I want her to have a lasting career in acting cuz I know she really has a passion for it. But I wish she would stop working with broadcast. She needs to work with other productions too. Omg. Cuz I’m getting sick of seeing broadcast with Prang in literally every supporting role. Wtheck?!?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with the post about Nychaa. Though I like her, she is not really full-time n'ek material. Prang definitely deserves to be promoted to n'ek. She gorgeous and she acting is better than Nychaa's and better than a lot of the newbies/younger actresses getting n'ek roles. Alas, the lakorn biz is not fair that way.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I second the notion in regards to Prang, I really liked what I saw when I watched her part of the Cupid Series. If you're going to give an opportunity to someone at least give it to a person who has more than 3 facial expressions, Channel 3 be throwing their weight behind those ones these days (but that's none of my business)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Prang is beautiful, but ch3 will always favors the halfie or light skinned actors. “A list” or not ch3 lakorns tends to have low ratings or not much buzz. I think Nychaa is cute, her acting is not bad, but definitely needs more practices.