[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Lol I didn't see this coming,seem like its 100% cfm JK reunited here,I know JK would pair again and again since they under Ae,but Jett?seriously?

twister02

M♥K
Maybe it is April’s fool day? I’m super surprised! If it’s true it would be so awkward for Kim!
I'm still wishing it's April Fools prank but major dara sites already released news about this. Honestly, I don't really feel it. Sorry Kim. I just don't like you and JMA to be reunited this early and under Jett? Gosh, hell no. Can I wake up from this nightmare please.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
What a shocking surprise. From thinking Kim was an impossible choice because it's Maker, to now hearing that Kim AND James are in here. So out of the blue. Totally unexpected for James too since Alek was already cast. Anyways, I'm happy. It's a twin role and I like JK enough. There were already rumors since the beginning of 2019 that JK would reunite this year-people just didn't know for sure which lakorn it would be. At least she's not reuniting with Mark. I can wait a few more years before they pair up again. As far as it being a remake, I'm not mad as long as the original script was good, which it seems to be. It's a challenging role for Kim. The only thing I'm anxious about is her working with Jett again, but obviously things are okay between them now for her to be back in a Maker production.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
This is shocking! I cannot believe Kim is going to work with MakerJ again. Maybe there are no more hard feelings as they both moved on and are in stable relationships. I love James Ma and Kimmy together so I’m excited. They’re great friends in reality and I thought their chemistry was good in their first lakorn.

pinklotus

sarNie Egg
This is def shocking. From Bella to Kimmy ... from Alek to Jma?? What’s the sudden change ? Errrrr and Kimmy working with her ex is def a weird combination but if they can move their past behind their past then that’s just even better. People are gonna def gonna talk tho if Kimmy accepts this lakorn

<3MY

sarNie Egg
^^ Yep James pretty much confirm his n’ek is Kimberly. The reporters were guessing Taew and Mew but he said no, it’s Kimberly! Just wow! It’s crazy because when this project was first announced quite a few members on here were rooting for Kimmy but we all thought it’s not possible as this is Jett’s Lakorn.

adif

~$m!£€~♡
What a shocking surprise. From thinking Kim was an impossible choice because it's Maker, to now hearing that Kim AND James are in here. So out of the blue. Totally unexpected for James too since Alek was already cast. Anyways, I'm happy. It's a twin role and I like JK enough. There were already rumors since the beginning of 2019 that JK would reunite this year-people just didn't know for sure which lakorn it would be. At least she's not reuniting with Mark. I can wait a few more years before they pair up again. As far as it being a remake, I'm not mad as long as the original script was good, which it seems to be. It's a challenging role for Kim. The only thing I'm anxious about is her working with Jett again, but obviously things are okay between them now for her to be back in a Maker production.
I am with you..I am glad and okay with JK..I really love their 1st lakorn. I am also okay with Maker, past is past and I am sure they are professional enough. I will def will watch and support this one for kim and james ma.;)

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
This is too weird. I like James Ma and I like Kim. And I enjoyed their first lakorn for the most part, but I think visually they don't really match. Honestly, I'd be happier if Alex was still in this. At least then we'd get a fresh pairing, alas I suppose if it's confirmed then that's the end of that.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This is too weird. I like James Ma and I like Kim. And I enjoyed their first lakorn for the most part, but I think visually they don't really match. Honestly, I'd be happier if Alex was still in this. At least then we'd get a fresh pairing, alas I suppose if it's confirmed then that's the end of that.
Yeah her and Alek would match better since he has a bigger build and is quite tall.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I am with you..I am glad and okay with JK..I really love their 1st lakorn. I am also okay with Maker, past is past and I am sure they are professional enough. I will def will watch and support this one for kim and james ma.;)
Could you tell me what was the problem between J Makers and Kim in the past????

sulad

sarNie Adult
@DaoRisa Kim used to date Jet, the brother of Maker Group, a production that consist a sibling duo. As the girlfriend, she was frequently the main actress of their lakor productions. Mark then came along and was often paired up with Kim. Eventually Kim fell out of love and instead fell in love with Mark as she got to be close with him. It is obvious Mark liked Kim beforehand since the 4 Huajai time and everything just kind of happen. Kim and Mark got into the hot seats when private flirting messages between both got leaked while she was still in relationship with Jet. It was messy, but it happens and all have move along in life. Kim and Mark is happy, Jet is happy with his significant other.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
@DaoRisa Kim used to date Jet, the brother of Maker Group, a production that consist a sibling duo. As the girlfriend, she was frequently the main actress of their lakor productions. Mark then came along and was often paired up with Kim. Eventually Kim fell out of love and instead fell in love with Mark as she got to be close with him. It is obvious Mark liked Kim beforehand since the 4 Huajai time and everything just kind of happen. Kim and Mark got into the hot seats when private flirting messages between both got leaked while she was still in relationship with Jet. It was messy, but it happens and all have move along in life. Kim and Mark is happy, Jet is happy with his significant other.
Oh thank you very much @sulad for this info. I've never known about it.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
I guess anything is possible, hence, Tanya and Picky even film a lakorn last year. It’s going to be interesting on set but maybe they’ve all had gotten over it. There seems to be a large group of fans waiting for James and Kimmy’s reunion so hopefully this lakorn turns out good. I hope James’ role is relevant in this version and I’m definitely excited to see how Kimmy will be playing two different characters.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I really dont want JK in this... if James then a different na'ek...not that I'm hating...but I just dont see JK's chemistry. Omg! Can they just hurry up and cast two individuals with chemistry and potential. Like it literally went from Ken to alek & bella. Hurry up and cast and start filming gosh dammit. I just want to watch cause I like the storyline

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I really dont want JK in this... if James then a different na'ek...
If anything, they'd probably replace James if they had to give up one of the actors since the nang'ek is the star of the show and they need to find a strong actress for her role-which there aren't any A listers from this generation who are capable and available right now besides Kim. James' character doesn't require anyone with special skills so they could easily find someone else to play it (i.e. Ken->Alek->James). The only way Kim won't be in here now is if things between her and the production (Jett) are still tense. And James and Kim would still reunite in something else if not in here, since it's already been rumored since the beginning of this year that they would.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
As much as I adore JK, I would have loved to see Kim with Alek. I think visually they would be compatible and a new fresh pairing is always a welcoming in my book. Funny how when this lakorn first came to light and I read the synopsis, I thought of Kimmy right away. But due to the people behind the production I thought there's no way. What a surprise lol If Kimmy does take on this project, it just tells that everything between her and Jett is cool now.