[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Funny how there was a time where everyone here at this site adore and love Ken P. Now everyone seems to not care for him and even dislike him lol. The poor guy.

I'm pretty excited for this. Visually they look good together. I hope this turns out good for but Bella and Ken sake.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Great or Got will be a good replacement for this lakorn.
I would really like to see a GreatBella reunion. They were amazing in the last part of their lakorn during the modern lifetime but this lakorn doesn’t focus much on the male lead does it? I for some reason have still not seen this lakorn and need to start it soon.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like I'm missing something. Why not Ken P? Hahaha

Well, besides his slowly progressive acting skills...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I would really like to see a GreatBella reunion. They were amazing in the last part of their lakorn during the modern lifetime but this lakorn doesn’t focus much on the male lead does it? I for some reason have still not seen this lakorn and need to start it soon.
I saw this lakorn a long time ago, forgot how the storyline goes. Yes, Great and Bella needs a reunion ASAP. I prefer them in a more original/fresh storyline though.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
His contract with Ch3 is over and there is a chance he will he leaving
Ohhhhh! Ty.

See, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up moving to ONEHD to be with his gf. He's had pretty popular lakorns in the past with CH3, but the female leads were always outshining him. Taew, Jennie T, Namtarn, I don't know who else. He's always had good potential though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ohhhhh! Ty.

See, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up moving to ONEHD to be with his gf. He's had pretty popular lakorns in the past with CH3, but the female leads were always outshining him. Taew, Jennie T, Namtarn, I don't know who else. He's always had good potential though.
I was never really a fan of Kens but I have watched his lakorns with Namtarn. I think he will most likely move to another channel too. His career at Ch3 is kind of dead now. That’s why I was so surprised when Ch3 gave him a role with their hottest n’ek. Maybe they’ll let him stay in here. Who knows?

P

PrincessKarina

Ohhhhh! Ty.

Lol it’s so true. Take Nakee for example. People tend to forget him. Geez the poor guy wasn’t even acknowledged and Taew won awards! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I was never really a fan of Kens but I have watched his lakorns with Namtarn. I think he will most likely move to another channel too. His career at Ch3 is kind of dead now. That’s why I was so surprised when Ch3 gave him a role with their hottest n’ek. Maybe they’ll let him stay in here. Who knows?
He’s pretty fortunate comparing to some “bigger” names. I meant Nakee was such a hit and he was p’ek. Lol such a stiff p’ek. But again he has a soft spot in my heart. I’m not fond of his buck teeth though. Haha!