[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
F#%k!!!!!!!! Bella is totally gonna nail this!!! +^*#}#%^%#%^!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::worship2::aaaaa:

Wow! I’m not surprised they selected her for this at all!! Damn!! Girl is on a roll!!!!!

But MakerGroup, that’s Jett’s production right? Damn! Cuz, I was thinking p’ek lololol :risas3:

Anyhow now I’m interested to see who they’re casting for p’ek hahahhahaha :drooling:;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Man really wonder who the praek will be. Usually Great is their guy but they already have one together. We know it won't be Mark, hmm dont let it be Ji either. Let's get someone new!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Man really wonder who the praek will be. Usually Great is their guy but they already have one together. We know it won't be Mark, hmm dont let it be Ji either. Let's get someone new!!
55555 I was hopeful til I realized it was Jett’s production lol but if it was pJa, there could’ve been a chance lol

I don’t really care for a Mark/Bella reunion yet but this is the script I cannot omit!! Lol. :p

I’m watching regardless who is p’ek cuz Bella is gonna nail it!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Nadech please!!
Not bad! 55555 def would root for them! Then Nadech would have a second lakorn for once lol :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I was just thinking about how Great is usually there guy but if they already have one together idk what the chances are. I’d love to see her with James Ma but ya know with the script it doesn’t seem fitting for him. Idk who I’d want in here. Maybe Toey P.?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hell yeah! Another to look foreward to!
I kind of want Great. Hehe .I won't like their other lakorn. For sure. Haha.
Nadech is good too. Who else does Ch3 have? I feel like we've run out of pra'eks for Belle. Haha .How about Top Jaron?? I have a soft spot for him. Hehe.
Or how about we kick PLK to the curb and put Samee in here. . . aka Pope?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Idk why but I thought Matt was in here for a bit, lmao. Idk how I got from Bella to Matt. Anyway, I was gonna say KEN T for praek cause Ken/Matt all the way but nvm... T-T

I'm glad Bella is in here, she'll definitely do a great job! <3 I love how she keeps challenging herself with different roles. I wonder how serious she takes acting.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Has Makers worked with Nadech before? I feel like considering his work schedule (which only consists of MLFTS lol) he could very much be in this. I think it'd be a good opportunity to pair them up.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Good for Bella! She’s getting lakorn from left to right. She should do fine here. I don’t remember Paul’s role being significant in here