[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah the chemistry is real. Kim makes James Ma look sexy. It's inexplicable. I was close to zero excited about the pairing but now.... Also really happy to see Maker and Kim patch up. I somehow feel Yossie is behind this, she seems to have a soft spot for the 4HJKK gang. And with Bella leaving they needed another strong actress and at this point with Matt sorta radioactive that left Kim up for contention. I regret Alek though he's capable !

<3MY

sarNie Egg
James and Kimmy look so sexy in the fitting photos! Kimmy is going to be great in here, I just hope Jame’s character will be more important in this remake. I didn’t watch the original but I caught a few clips on IG and it looks good. I’m watching the interview behind the scene and Jett and Kimmy seems nervous but it’ll get better once they start filming. I read somewhere on IG that filming starts next month.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry if this is off-topic but man looking at Jett in between career beauties like JMa and Kim makes me feel sorry for myself because I know I'm more the Jett in that situation :risas3:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Kimmy looks so good in red! And I really like James hair like that. I hope he keeps that style for the actual filming too. They look so good together. I saw the clip of the fitting and they're so close and comfortable with one another. Like James just so casually hug Kimmy from behind without hesitation. I'm actually excited now that I saw the fitting pictures and clips.