[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would not give this to a newbie but someone in the middle pack. Just enough experience but needed that extra push and challenge. Namtarn, Preem, Wawa...or the likes of those girls would be fine. Newbies might be tough cause if they don't get it right with such a big role then they would be heavily criticize.
Absolutely not Preem or Wawwa please! If they do choose a newbie, I would like Yam, Chippy, or Kao. I think those three have the skills to play two different characters out of the newbie bunch.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I want to see Nychaa in this role.
This would for sure be something different for her but I could never see her in this. It would be interesting to see if she could pull it off though. It would be a nice challenge for her!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This would for sure be something different for her but I could never see her in this. It would be interesting to see if she could pull it off though. It would be a nice challenge for her!
Nychaa is playing in another that requires her to play two different roles, so it something like this but not twins. The the one with Toey and Pon. She has been in different roles. I just finished her lakorn with Alek, the one where she played as an Chinese Opra stage performer. It was cute. Was also watching her with Alex, the one she played as Preem and Ice older sister and hid her husband(played by Alex) from her dad. I like her and Alex storyline the most, Alex was so adorable in there.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nychaa is playing in another that requires her to play two different roles, so it something like this but not twins. The the one with Toey and Pon. She has been in different roles. I just finished her lakorn with Alek, the one where she played as an Chinese Opra stage performer. It was cute. Was also watching her with Alex, the one she played as Preem and Ice older sister and hid her husband(played by Alex) from her dad. I like her and Alex storyline the most, Alex was so adorable in there.
I meant the part where she has to play the evil twin. I can’t see Nycha acting like that lol but I would like to see her try! I like Nycha in some lakorns, especially with Great and Tono.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I dont think maker group will find new actress this quick. I think they will just put this on hold first.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The possibilities for who the n’ek could be is big. There are lots of actresses that are free at the moment!

A-list Actresses that are free at the moment:
Yaya- 1 lakorn
Kimmy- 1 lakorn
Mew- 1 lakorn
Toey - 1 lakorn I think (doubt she would get this role)
Matt- 1 lakorn (doubt she would get this though)

Newbies:
Chippy- 1 lakorn
Kao- 1 lakorn
Yam- 1 lakorn
Patricia - 1 lakorn
Nycha - 1 lakorn
Wawwa- none?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I meant the part where she has to play the evil twin. I can’t see Nycha acting like that lol but I would like to see her try! I like Nycha in some lakorns, especially with Great and Tono.
Yeah, can’t see as evil either but do want to see her in here.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yam can do evil with the right acting mentor. I love her role in the lakorn with Smart. Ugh Benz would be good in this role.

I love Nychaa but i think this role might be too early for her. I feel like she needs more experience and some good acting mentor.

I have a feeling it is going to be someone i wont watch :confused:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It would be cool to see her play an evil twin. I’ve never seen her be all raeng and stuff lol
You know who I also want to see... is Natalie and Puen in here. I find those two have good chemistry and I do want to see Natalie act evil.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You know who I also want to see... is Natalie and Puen in here. I find those two have good chemistry and I do want to see Natalie act evil.
Puen kind of looks like Vee. I would be happy if he was in this plus he’s a good actor! I always forget about Natalie for some reason. The channel doesn’t bother promoting her :( I think she could do this role well if given the chance!

The male lead can be a newbie or an actor from the current generation cause it’s not a difficult role but the n’ek needs to have good acting skills otherwise it won’t turn out good.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Puen kind of looks like Vee. I would be happy if he was in this plus he’s a good actor! I always forget about Natalie for some reason. The channel doesn’t bother promoting her :( I think she could do this role well if given the chance!

The male lead can be a newbie or an actor from the current generation cause it’s not a difficult role but the n’ek needs to have good acting skills otherwise it won’t turn out good.
Agree :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I dont know, call me horrible but i rather she finishes her schooling this year even if it meant no lakorns next year. I don't want people to say she doesnt care about school. Plus i feel like she wants a different path anyways, one that she and Puppah will grow together.
Naw, I don't think that's horrible. I think it's a reasonable thing to do. Each person is different, so they just have to do what they think is best for themselves.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would love to see Patricia play an evil role like this but sadly her acting is not good enough for this role in my opinion. She needs to gain more experience and then do a role like this!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Then i think A listerswould be the better choice lol.

Naw, I don't think that's horrible. I think it's a reasonable thing to do. Each person is different, so they just have to do what they think is best for themselves.
I feel her sadness when she gave interviews regarding her intern. Like all her friends graduate last year but she's still waiting. Ch3 did her wrong with that.