[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I would like to see Mario and Bella actually. Both are very good actor and yes he can play a hot meanie too, just like in TSL.

If they can paired him with Kim who also have a more mature looks, why not Bella?

Or Toey P.? Or Got...omg...please! My #Gotbella

But if not and as the rumor goes that it's one of the actors that played with her before, I always preferred Pope but thats just too good to be true. So better Aum...yeap.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would like to see Mario and Bella actually. Both are very good actor and yes he can play a hot meanie too, just like in TSL.

If they can paired him with Kim who also have a more mature looks, why not Bella?

But if not and as the rumor goes that it's one of the actors that played with her before, I always preferred Pope but thats just too good to be true. So better Aum...yeap.
Toey P and Bella would be an interesting pairing. A million times better then Ken P and bella in my opinion!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Toey P and Bella would be an interesting pairing. A million times better then Ken P and bella in my opinion!
Hehe I agreed tho I do like Ken P after his Nakee role though. But I'm all for Toey P. And yes they would make a fresh couple.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually he’s probably the fresher one out of all the vets lol 5555

But I don’t know if I would recommend him to pair up with the younger actresses?? Idk

Maybe him and Kim will work cuz shes always older looking. Maybe with Matt.

I’m ifffy about the rest... maybe he could work with Yaya, cuz depends on the make up Yaya could look old or young too. Mew could work lolol if Pope worked hahhaha isn’t Pope/Aum same age??

Oh~~ did I read Aum/Bella drama?? Lol cuz they could work lol I just don’t know if I would want to watch that’s all.

Just put Nadech in here. Problem solved. Lol :p
Because Aum uses botox. Hahaha. Tik and Ken doesn't that's why they look worn out. It's cool I'll take experienced meat over non experienced meat anyday. =P

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Got!! Let's go bombardi ig's!! For Gotbelle!!

#gotbelle

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

I’m all in for Toey P. too! I love Got, but after seeing Kom Faek, I cannot unsee him as someone so creepy. I’m still trying to take my time to get rid of that thought lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I’m all in for Toey P. too! I love Got, but after seeing Kom Faek, I cannot unsee him as someone so creepy. I’m still trying to take my time to get rid of that thought lol.
Haha. Lucky for me I've seen too many of him, so San doesn't sit in my head.

If p’ek is a familiar face, it could be anyone Bella worked with before. It could be Ken P. Does he have anything line up?
It just might be. Haha. Man between him and JJ though who would be better. I like Ken's mature look, but I prefer JJ's voice. . . . acting-wise they both have their pros and cons.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. Lucky for me I've seen too many of him, so San doesn't sit in my head.

It just might be. Haha. Man between him and JJ though who would be better. I like Ken's mature look, but I prefer JJ's voice. . . . acting-wise they both have their pros and cons.
Haha I found him to be so adorable in DJA & PRRP but whoo! He blew me away as San. I Was scarred lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha. Yes he has botox injections. Great also does it. You can tell the difference when you compare before and after pics. I don't mind though as long as it's not over the top. Hehe.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol botox is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I get them too because I have chronic migraines so it came highly recommended by my dr.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ahahahhhaahha well~~~I didn’t say anything about botox being bad lol ahahhaha just wanted to verify from the Aum fans since @phatman claimed so he did lolol :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol botox is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I get them too because I have chronic migraines so it came highly recommended by my dr.
Wow i get really bad headaches and i didnt know botow could help that! My head feels like its pounding at least ince a month