[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group): Bella Ranee / Ken Phupoom

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Oct 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

F#%k!!!!!!!! Bella is totally gonna nail this!!! +^*#}#%^%#%^!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::worship2::aaaaa:

Wow! I’m not surprised they selected her for this at all!! Damn!! Girl is on a roll!!!!!

But MakerGroup, that’s Jett’s production right? Damn! Cuz, I was thinking p’ek lololol :risas3:

Anyhow now I’m interested to see who they’re casting for p’ek hahahhahaha :drooling:;)

2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Man really wonder who the praek will be. Usually Great is their guy but they already have one together. We know it won't be Mark, hmm dont let it be Ji either. Let's get someone new!!

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Nadech please!!

4. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

55555 I was hopeful til I realized it was Jett’s production lol but if it was pJa, there could’ve been a chance lol

I don’t really care for a Mark/Bella reunion yet but this is the script I cannot omit!! Lol. :p

I’m watching regardless who is p’ek cuz Bella is gonna nail it!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Not bad! 55555 def would root for them! Then Nadech would have a second lakorn for once lol :p

SuzieJ and fairytales like this.
  5. kjc1994

kjc1994 sarNie Adult

I loved Mark and Bella in phope ruk but doubt it’s him. I would love to see her pair with Nadech though. She’s paired up with so many different p’eks but never him!

orchidtea, DaoRisa, phatman and 2 others like this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I would be happy if it was Great too cause i hate the storyline of their other lakorn so much.

orchidtea and phatman like this.
  7. libbyBB

libbyBB sarNie Egg

Handsome down for Bella and Nadech!:aaaaa:

orchidtea, kjc1994 and SuzieJ like this.
  8. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I was just thinking about how Great is usually there guy but if they already have one together idk what the chances are. I’d love to see her with James Ma but ya know with the script it doesn’t seem fitting for him. Idk who I’d want in here. Maybe Toey P.?

9. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hell yeah! Another to look foreward to!
    I kind of want Great. Hehe .I won't like their other lakorn. For sure. Haha.
    Nadech is good too. Who else does Ch3 have? I feel like we've run out of pra'eks for Belle. Haha .How about Top Jaron?? I have a soft spot for him. Hehe.
    Or how about we kick PLK to the curb and put Samee in here. . . aka Pope?

10. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Inlove with Phet Thakrit <3

Idk why but I thought Matt was in here for a bit, lmao. Idk how I got from Bella to Matt. Anyway, I was gonna say KEN T for praek cause Ken/Matt all the way but nvm... T-T

I'm glad Bella is in here, she'll definitely do a great job! <3 I love how she keeps challenging herself with different roles. I wonder how serious she takes acting.

ella0411, SuzieJ, phatman and 2 others like this.
  11. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Has Makers worked with Nadech before? I feel like considering his work schedule (which only consists of MLFTS lol) he could very much be in this. I think it'd be a good opportunity to pair them up.

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

KEN T FOR PRA EK PLEASE!!!

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

How about a reunion with Aum :risas3::risas3::risas3:

AumAX, pangiaxiong and SuzieJ like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Omg yes i would be down for that. Their 1st lakorn was awful! They need a second chance

15. Coca

Coca sarNie Adult

How about Got Jirayu?

16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Nat's head would explode lol

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  17. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

Good for Bella! She’s getting lakorn from left to right. She should do fine here. I don’t remember Paul’s role being significant in here

pangiaxiong likes this.
  18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Hahahaha then maybe we'll see him as pra'eks more.

Would Noi free KenT's schedule for Bella? Lol I doubt it either.

19. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Ummm ... Andrew says Hi ... :pancarta:

20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Nooooooooo lol they had ZERO chemistry in Wimarn Mekala