[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Welcome Yoshieee

HI MAHSURI1284,

It's been a minute since I last saw you in a thread :)

Chadaoh placed second in TvSocietychannel's poll. Thanks to everyone who voted :)

Hi, smilez :)  It's been a while, huh ... missed you all. SHJNPT got me back and now I'm obsessed!  :blush:

So happy Mario-Mint got second!  :clap:   Who are the couple who got first place ? (See, I've been so out of the loop  :p )

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
jayyepeeen said:
I dont know if this link was posted already - I just wanna share the good news here. Mario and Mint got 2nd place for an online fan vote for Koo Jin that people want to 'Loy Kathong with the most'!! Don't understand what that means, but they got 2nd with 7.5% of the votes!!! 1st is Nadech-Yaya (29.5%) and 3rd is Mark-Kim (7%).

Hopefully Ch3 listen to us and gift us with more of Chario. Hehehe.

https://youtu.be/6bvIrGpw4e4

Just saw the clip. Can someone explain what does it mean to "Loy Krathong with" ?  *curious*

Yup, I also wish for more of Mario-Mint. They need to do photoshoots together -- and at least one of those photoshoots MUST include Baby Mek!

P/S : They got 2nd place with 11% ... wheee!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Maya, Mario's looking mighty fine in that pic! It's from his latest lakorn, right ? I've seen a few pics of that lakorn in his FB Fan Page but I don't think I'll be following it.

Know what, my biggest regret after watching SHJNPT is not watching any of Mario's works before this - not his lakorn nor his movies. A friend has been recommending "Pee Mak" to me for some time and I've heard about the Rising Sun series as well but never felt inclined to watch any of them. I wish I had -- coz I don't think I can watch Mario with any other actresses now ... buwaa haha!

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
mahsuri1284 said:
Hi, smilez :)  It's been a while, huh ... missed you all. SHJNPT got me back and now I'm obsessed!  :blush:

So happy Mario-Mint got second!  :clap:   Who are the couple who got first place ? (See, I've been so out of the loop  :p )
Idk who the girl is but that's Mike and the drama they did is the Thai version of the original Japanes manga called "Itazura na Kiss" aka "It Started With a Kiss"
It was remade into a Tawanese drama, anime, Korean, and Japanese drama. And recently the Thai version I believe from True4U?

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Let’s see if you remember what scenes these are from. This is the very first time that Thannatorn knows that he is in love with Kewalin and Kewalin realize that she has feelings for him according to the novel on page 227 and 233.

===
He opens his eyes and slowly moves his body. He feels the pain in the stomach and yelp softly. Not fully awake but he can feel Kewalin's soft body on his chest. Her sweet face is only a couple inches away from his. It makes his heart beats really fast as if it was going to burst through his chest. He silently looks at her face until she opens her eyes. Their eyes lock and suddenly he feels like his heart drops; drops into those eyes and it doesn't look like it can be retrieved. He has fallen in love with Kewalin! He starts panicking and pull away from her. She falls from his arms onto the seat.

K: What? What happened?
T: Nothing. I was just scared and didn't know how I end up sleeping here.

His face and ears are red and he is trying to calm down so she doesn't know that she has a power over him.

=========

T: What if I am Mek? He reaches for her hands and holds it lightly.

She refuses to answer because deep down, she does like Mek. But Mek is the same person as Thannatorn so if she likes Mek, she must like him too. She looks at Thannatorn's sad face and it makes her heart drops. It can't be... Mek and Thannatorn are totally different; she will never get the two of them mixed up. But why does her heart hurts to look at Thannatorn's sad face.
What if the feelings she has is for Thannatorn and not Mek. No way... She is shock to realize her true feelings. It has been Thannatorn all along and not Mek!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot: :dance1:  Oh Hokulanii thank you, thank you  :flowers:  :kiss3:

I believe is the part they were in the van and she was leaning her head on his shoulder, when he woke up he pushes her away, right? :thumbsup:  :crush:  :wub:   Still love these two and this lakorn so much.  Misses them. :thumbup:

Don't have any "like" left, so thank you. :wink:

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
mahsuri1284 said:
Just saw the clip. Can someone explain what does it mean to "Loy Krathong with" ?  *curious*

Yup, I also wish for more of Mario-Mint. They need to do photoshoots together -- and at least one of those photoshoots MUST include Baby Mek!

P/S : They got 2nd place with 11% ... wheee!
Loy Kratuong ( float a basket) is our annual festival that takes place in a full moon night of November. They ask what couple do you want to go to this festival or float the basket with.....

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
Let’s see if you remember what scenes these are from. This is the very first time that Thannatorn knows that he is in love with Kewalin and Kewalin realize that she has feelings for him according to the novel on page 227 and 233.

===
He opens his eyes and slowly moves his body. He feels the pain in the stomach and yelp softly. Not fully awake but he can feel Kewalin's soft body on his chest. Her sweet face is only a couple inches away from his. It makes his heart beats really fast as if it was going to burst through his chest. He silently looks at her face until she opens her eyes. Their eyes lock and suddenly he feels like his heart drops; drops into those eyes and it doesn't look like it can be retrieved. He has fallen in love with Kewalin! He starts panicking and pull away from her. She falls from his arms onto the seat.

K: What? What happened?
T: Nothing. I was just scared and didn't know how I end up sleeping here.

His face and ears are red and he is trying to calm down so she doesn't know that she has a power over him.

=========

T: What if I am Mek? He reaches for her hands and holds it lightly.

She refuses to answer because deep down, she does like Mek. But Mek is the same person as Thannatorn so if she likes Mek, she must like him too. She looks at Thannatorn's sad face and it makes her heart drops. It can't be... Mek and Thannatorn are totally different; she will never get the two of them mixed up. But why does her heart hurts to look at Thannatorn's sad face.
What if the feelings she has is for Thannatorn and not Mek. No way... She is shock to realize her true feelings. It has been Thannatorn all along and not Mek!

OMG reading this make me hella miss Mario and Mint sooo much. If only I read Thai I will so buy TSL's book but dang it I can't. I'm still crossing finger for Chario to be in the remake of the Enchanted bed, since I really like that lakorn despite pre'nang died at the end >.<' SAD :cry1:  :cry1:. If they don't get the role together it's all right. I'll wait for a happy ending reunion lakorn instead but wonder went  :scratchhead2: .

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Congratulations to my baby girl Mint Chalida for winning best actress for Two Spirits Love <3 Pooklook and Matt also won for Best Actress. These award shows are smaller compared to the Great Awards..etc but I am HAPPY that Mint's performance is finally getting recognized. *happy tears

C: Onchalee

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mahsuri1284 said:

You've been gone for a very long time !!!! I was surprised when I saw you here haha I'm glad you're back though!!! Soooo welcome back and stay with us hahaha

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
MidnaTwilii said:
Idk who the girl is but that's Mike and the drama they did is the Thai version of the original Japanes manga called "Itazura na Kiss" aka "It Started With a Kiss"
It was remade into a Tawanese drama, anime, Korean, and Japanese drama. And recently the Thai version I believe from True4U?

Oh, I know "It Started With A Kiss" though I haven't seen any version. Tried watching Korean version actually but I think it lasted like 5-10 minutes 'coz the girl looked a 'lil silly ?  Is there an English-subbed for the Thai version ?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the explanation about Loy Krathong, Hokulanii. Is this something that you do with your significant other or you can do it individually ?

And also the for excerpts from the novel. If only I could understand Thai and read the novel ...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
You've been gone for a very long time !!!! I was surprised when I saw you here haha I'm glad you're back though!!! Soooo welcome back and stay with us hahaha

Hehe ... thanks, smilez. Hope I can stay too. I was looking forward to NM2 so when it's taken off air, I got disappointed ... plus I had to take care of work and family commitment too.

I'm still swamped with work etc but really SHJNPT has put a spell on me! Once I started watching, I couldn't stop and now I got the whole lakorn on my phone, my laptop and also on my TV (I plugged a thumb drive with the lakorn to my TV). Crazy, huh ?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I disappeared off during my break and have been on my hiatus since + been busy too....  but thanks for keeping this thread alive~~ go CHADAOH~~~~~ I miss you ladies.  Take care!~~

But oooooo, congrats to our dear Mint for winning the award.  Su Su.  Even if the award is small or little, she deserves it :3