[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
I am sharing some cheesy :D parts from the book that doesn’t exist in the lakorn or slightly different. The first part is when they both reveal their feelings (page 355) ep8 at the hospital. The 2nd one (page 484) is probably ep 10-11 when he went to live at her parent’s house to hide from Tanong and Champagne.

K: Khun Thann!
Kew hugs him and started to cry.
T: I am not dead. Don't cry.
He hugs her back.
K: If you die, how am I going to live? Don't let anything happen to you again.
T: I promise that I'll take good care of myself and won't let anything happen to me so I won't have to leave you behind by yourself. I love you Kew. I love you long time ago.
K: I love you too. I love you more than you love me.
Thann has a big smile on his face. He looks left and right, no one is around nearby so he kisses her on the forehead.
T: That is not true. I love you more.

====================
T: Khun Kaew, don’t leave… come back to me..come back.
Kew lightly shakes him to wake him up but he grab and hug her.
T: Kew! You are still here.
K: What were you dreaming about?
T: I had a dream that Khun Kaew broke up the engagement to Luang Warong. I got really scared. Scare that when I wake up, you'll break up our engagement too.
K: It's in the past. Right now I am still here with you. I will not break our engagement.
Kew got up from the bed; he follows and hugs her from behind.
T: Thank you, Kew.
K: For what?
T: For being born and finding me. And for giving me a chance to fix my mistake from the past. Back then I have short temper and it was all about me but since I met you, I have slowly changed. You have helped change me into a better person.
K: Heh.. You know how to talk sweet too.
T: Kewwww. I am in the middle of being sincere and you just ruined the mood.
He pouts. Kaew has a big smile on her face; she turns around and kisses him on the chin.
K: I am the one that should thank you because you found me and really love me. If I am really Khun Kaew, I would change my promise to that I will follow and love you in every life and we'll never be separated.
T: I love you Kew. He said it with a big smile.
K: But I love you more.

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
Hokulanii_ said:
I am sharing some cheesy :D parts from the book that doesnt exist in the lakorn or slightly different. The first part is when they both reveal their feelings (page 355) ep8 at the hospital. The 2nd one (page 484) is probably ep 10-11 when he went to live at her parents house to hide from Tanong and Champagne.

K: Khun Thann!
Kew hugs him and started to cry.
T: I am not dead. Don't cry.
He hugs her back.
K: If you die, how am I going to live? Don't let anything happen to you again.
T: I promise that I'll take good care of myself and won't let anything happen to me so I won't have to leave you behind by yourself. I love you Kew. I love you long time ago.
K: I love you too. I love you more than you love me.
Thann has a big smile on his face. He looks left and right, no one is around nearby so he kisses her on the forehead.
T: That is not true. I love you more.

====================
T: Khun Kaew, dont leave come back to me..come back.
Kew lightly shakes him to wake him up but he grab and hug her.
T: Kew! You are still here.
K: What were you dreaming about?
T: I had a dream that Khun Kaew broke up the engagement to Luang Warong. I got really scared. Scare that when I wake up, you'll break up our engagement too.
K: It's in the past. Right now I am still here with you. I will not break our engagement.
Kew got up from the bed; he follows and hugs her from behind.
T: Thank you, Kew.
K: For what?
T: For being born and finding me. And for giving me a chance to fix my mistake from the past. Back then I have short temper and it was all about me but since I met you, I have slowly changed. You have helped change me into a better person.
K: Heh.. You know how to talk sweet too.
T: Kewwww. I am in the middle of being sincere and you just ruined the mood.
He pouts. Kaew has a big smile on her face; she turns around and kisses him on the chin.
K: I am the one that should thank you because you found me and really love me. If I am really Khun Kaew, I would change my promise to that I will follow and love you in every life and we'll never be separated.
T: I love you Kew. He said it with a big smile.
K: But I love you more.

Thank for give us more sweet scene I miss them again I think I will rewatch TSL again

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much for the sweet sences from the book!!
I'm missing these two so much hoping that they will pair up again soon

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Those scences are too cute. When I read, I only see Mint and Mario faces. How I miss them together.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The proposal with the ring and the necklace as a birthday gift scenes doesn't exist in the book but instead it has this at her parents house on page 361.

====
After dinner, they went out to the patio, he lay down on the floor with his head on her lap and they hold hands while watching the stars.
He took out the diamond bracelet and put it on her wrist.
T: Its your birthday gift. I'm reserving you first with this bracelet and then I'll get you the engagement ring.
Kew is hearing Warong voices and a flash of Warong giving Khun Kaew a bracelet as well. She is confused with what she is hearing and seeing.
T: Kew, what's wrong?
K: Nothing. What were you saying?
T: I said I'm reserving you first with this bracelet and then I'll get you the engagement ring.
K: You can't change your mind once you reserved me or else you'll be dead.
T: Who is going to change their mind? I want to marry you so bad.
He is frustrated, lay down with his sad face on her lap again and then he thought of an idea.
T: I'll increase your monthly salary so you can pay me back quickly...............(same lines from series)
K: No.............(same lines from series)
T: Then when will we be married?
K: I'm not going any where so don't rush it. No matter what, you are the only one I love.
With his face still bury in her lap, he hugs her tightly but she can still hear him mumbling.
T: I have no energy. Your whole family is stubborn.
K: But do you love it?
T: Yes...I love you so much.
He flip his body with his head still on her lap but this time looking at her face, their eyes lock and both of their hands intertwined tightly. Kew smile and wish that this happy moment will last forever and that nothing will ever come between them.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
I'm late to spazz but dam i'm loving TSL :rockon:  :heart: mak mak. I've been up the whole night JUST watching this amazing lakorn and finally finished. It's very entertaining, romantic, and hilarious. Never thought Mario and Mint would be so perfect together. I FIN them hard now. I love their every moment together especially when he stare at Mint :spicy:  OMGGG...i die. The crews are amazing too. I really adore Mario and Mint's chemistry, they really brought their characters to life and it's very convincing. It's like watching a real couple together. Now I'll be looking forwarding to seeing them pair up again. I hope ch3 will cast them together asap :worthy:  :worthy: . 

:thumbsup: HEHE...love TSL so much that it's the first time in my life to ever order a magazine of a lakorns or dramas. I hope it won't take long for ethaicd to ship me my copy.  :clap: Can't wait to see the magazine. <3333 MARIOMINT

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: Sadly I won't have anything to watch now.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The proposal with the ring and the necklace as a birthday gift scenes doesn't exist in the book but instead it has this at her parents house on page 361.

====
After dinner, they went out to the patio, he lay down on the floor with his head on her lap and they hold hands while watching the stars.
He took out the diamond bracelet and put it on her wrist.
T: Its your birthday gift. I'm reserving you first with this bracelet and then I'll get you the engagement ring.
Kew is hearing Warong voices and a flash of Warong giving Khun Kaew a bracelet as well. She is confused with what she is hearing and seeing.
T: Kew, what's wrong?
K: Nothing. What were you saying?
T: I said I'm reserving you first with this bracelet and then I'll get you the engagement ring.
K: You can't change your mind once you reserved me or else you'll be dead.
T: Who is going to change their mind? I want to marry you so bad.
He is frustrated, lay down with his sad face on her lap again and then he thought of an idea.
T: I'll increase your monthly salary so you can pay me back quickly...............(same lines from series)
K: No.............(same lines from series)
T: Then when will we be married?
K: I'm not going any where so don't rush it. No matter what, you are the only one I love.
With his face still bury in her lap, he hugs her tightly but she can still hear him mumbling.
T: I have no energy. Your whole family is stubborn.
K: But do you love it?
T: Yes...I love you so much.
He flip his body with his head still on her lap but this time looking at her face, their eyes lock and both of their hands intertwined tightly. Kew smile and wish that this happy moment will last forever and that nothing will ever come between them.

I wish they have the part in the lakorn too. He lay his head on her lap  :heart: in love. I could already imagine.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Has anyone of you guys downloaded the softsubs from episode 6 to 12 before it got taken down by any chance? If so,i would be ever so grateful if you could share them with me via msg. I want to spazz over Kew and Thann after finishing my finals. 

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8pPo2zCoeo&feature=youtu.be
What? The subs got taken down? That sucks!
OMG thank you so much for sharing and subbing this clip of Mario and Mint. I really love it how he said (THAT'S WHY WE'RE A PAIR) and smile. It's as if she's the right person that's why he's not bother by the stinky fishy smells ♥.

Again cute when the lady asked did Mint talk about Pupaa to him.

Mario: "There isn't. There's only pranking! There's taking picture of me and teasing me." Lol "ME ONLY" with his cute expression.

REALLY MISSING CHARIO >.<' hopefully we get to see them in an event soon.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oohh I so miss this thread and everyone's comments.  :cry:

Thank you Hokulanii_ for still coming in here to spoiled us. :kiss3:  :thumbsup: