[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
 I'm not surprised why CH3 didn't pair up Mario & Mint too soon again unlike the other koojins who have back to back projects. They always do this to mint. whenever she has found a leading man that is supported by many fans, they pair her with other actors (Ex. Mark Prin, Jma, and now Mario). But Boy P who was not well appreciated with many fans, they pair her again with him. Like duhh..  :numchuck: LOL

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
But ChariOh fever is still STRONG!! We will fight to get these two to have a lakorn together! Lol idk how but......anyways The longer we wait! The longer the Fans become stronger! lol

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
kimsaj said:
 I'm not surprised why CH3 didn't pair up Mario & Mint too soon again unlike the other koojins who have back to back projects. They always do this to mint. whenever she has found a leading man that is supported by many fans, they pair her with other actors (Ex. Mark Prin, Jma, and now Mario). But Boy P who was not well appreciated with many fans, they pair her again with him. Like duhh..  :numchuck: LOL
I I I KNOWWWWW WTH >.< and the other Koojins who has back to back projects make me sick of them!!!!! Cause they have TOOO much events together!!! Can Channel 3 promote Mint and Mario more now!????? Their lakorn was a big HIT!!!! :) Like I need my ChariOh!!!!!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Boy P and Mint lakorn was a fail, I think because of the production. I'm not a fan of Wave Company.
Their storyline was so boring. Anyways just hoping for the Cupids to be a good one, cause I believe in Broadcast Thai TV

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Well it took three years for James Ma and Mint to reunite.....so yeah.....I just need Mint and Mario photoshoot together for now, and I'll be happy! Cause I don't care how long I will wait for their new lakorn together, I'll still wait.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I definitely want to see Mario and Mint reunite soon! But I'm not heartbroken that Mario isn't in this one because they storyline seems meh and has me worried. If Chario reunites I want them to come back with a bang. 

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
I don't know why ch3 don't promot mint like other kojin I don't know what wrong with ch3 . Look at ester she move channel to the One and gmm she get more famous now everybody know . I hope mint more more famous l

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
CHario_Fan15 said:
Boy P and Mint lakorn was a fail, I think because of the production. I'm not a fan of Wave Company.
Their storyline was so boring. Anyways just hoping for the Cupids to be a good one, cause I believe in Broadcast Thai TV
Girl I just found out from ip.smilez that Mint isn't in the Cupids anymore! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Really? I'm go check out the Page. ..

Ch3 didn't think Chario be such a hit. .. so they can't easily fit their que... also I feel p'chu and kong will be a part of it again. .. p'chu responded on ig? For fans to be patient. ...they'll find the right script for em

Ch3 youtube acct. Even post clips of sweet TSL ...

Also jalida reuniting with a sucky lakorn

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
xcinsationalx said:
Girl I just found out from ip.smilez that Mint isn't in the Cupids anymore! 

Hznszjenisjsjejewb Wahhhhhhhh >.< they should have Change Boy instead of Mint wahhhh >.< urgh whyyyy omg No buy why???? :,(

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
Really? I'm go check out the Page. ..

Ch3 didn't think Chario be such a hit. .. so they can't easily fit their que... also I feel p'chu and kong will be a part of it again. .. p'chu responded on ig? For fans to be patient. ...they'll find the right script for em

Ch3 youtube acct. Even post clips of sweet TSL ...

Also jalida reuniting with a sucky lakorn
>.< that lakorn is boring >.< Mint needs a good script like Two Spirit Love or unless they change the old script to new for Jalisa reunion..

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Yes I feel P'Chu and P'Kong will be a part of ChariOh reunion again.
I'm hoping they are cause they're did awesome in TSL but I want a real kiss though lol

Why is mint not in the Cupid any more girls??

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahah I think all of us wants it :p
But channel 3 will kill it, cause supposedly they don't except "real kisses" But Been seeing their lakorns, most of them has all real kisses....ehhhh