[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Seladuch said:
She will play with jame jirayu in 2017 is too long I hope they don't Chang
Ahhh They would look so cute together and yes they better not change it!! -.- I would so piss lol :,) but I want ChadaOh reunion :,U

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Seladuch said:
I hope is good producer and Chang some title alit don't make so bore
I think that lakorn is a remake so they have to use that Kaew Tah Pee tittle. That lakorn is from P'Tik and P'Cherry I believe. I love that drama :,)

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
I think that lakorn is a remake so they have to use that Kaew Tah Pee tittle. That lakorn is from P'Tik and P'Cherry I believe. I love that drama :,)
They will go play at Paris I think . The other mint 2 lakorn is good produc maker j and broadcast Thai is good producer I like produce lakorn Thai too they alway make lakorn remake make interesting more

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Yes Mint will shine each year can't wait for these new upcoming lakorns from her ^.^ ❤

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Awww but she will be with James Ma right? Her third lakorn ^.^ I saw it on her profile. The lakorn is San Tarn Hau Jai 2016.

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Awww but she will be with James Ma right? Her third lakorn ^.^ I saw it on her profile. The lakorn is San Tarn Hau Jai 2016.
Still happy if she work with James ma. Is remake too ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They better change the script...pk never loved nk...at the end he got with her because there was no1 left...he was all about his Khun ying...though nk wasn't pitiful r anything. ..I didn't feel pk love her...storyline suck