[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
If they ever get married! Imagining things lol I bet their life would be so lovely as much as two spirit love :) cause they get along with each other so well, such as encouraging each other, comfort each other, smile together, play around together, prank each other, omg there are much more etc.. Hehhehe

lgm

sarNie Egg
@spanky i checked the western, chinese, indian, numerology, life path etc... roughly 95% matched.. that % well i roughly calculated because i don't think there is 100% in relationship or is it but that just me lol.

And yeah it's based on their birthdates... if i have their exact time of birth.. ha..ha..

I checked Mario's previous relationship with his ex... Gubgip... yeah it was a long relationship however it was not meant to be astrological wise. As for Junji, it said they're better as bff.

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Omg how romantic :,) makes me want them to be together in REAL LIFE!!!!! Mario and Mint should totally date in the future!! Or NOW lol fin to the max! Chario fever again!!!! THEY ARE TOTALLY MEANT FOR EACH OTHER! Mario seems to be soo happy around Mint! I observed it :,3 he totally in love with her....and of course So does Mint. ❤
I just want them to date already!
Totally agree with you Mario look so happy when he's around mint
I feel like there's a special relationship between them whenever they're around each other
They are just so comfortable with each other
And the way he looks at Mint it just......
❤

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Their gazes.... I think Bruno Mars' song - Just the way you are matches them here 555 XD  Oh .. stop it you two... we can't help but FIN XD.

Even though Pajan & Mint played siblings, I think they'll look good as a pair.  *crossesfingerforfuturepairing*

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
aikoden said:
Their gazes.... I think Bruno Mars' song - Just the way you are matches them here 555 XD  Oh .. stop it you two... we can't help but FIN XD.

Even though Pajan & Mint played siblings, I think they'll look good as a pair.  *crossesfingerforfuturepairing*
I also think Mint and Pajan fits too
It would be awesome to see them pair up in the future someday but I Miss Mario and Mint

Why aren't we getting any events or photo shoots of P'oh and Mint?? I miss them

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
Mint say she will play 3 lakorn for next year .right now come out with 2 lakorn already I'm really excited but I really want to know what last lakorn she will play