[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
MissSunny said:
Hearing Mint talk about how Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur is the first lakorn that no one is criticizing or bashing her makes me feel so proud of her. She's come a long way. It's been hard and difficult, but she got through it.
Thank you for sharing Mint's #Switch episode. Mint has come a long way as an actress and I adore her to the max. P'Nok helped push Mint to improve her speech and to become a better actress. I am proud of her <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL Mint was still in the company work clothes and after they were done filming and ready to move the scene somewhere else. She needed to pee so she ran to use the restroom. Mint ran out and the security stopped her and asked her where she is going because it was during the time the employees weren't allowed to go outside. (most likely because their is filming on site). He thought she was really an employee from the company 555

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
I think the reason Than and Kaew got to end up this life is mainly because they have allies like their siblings and the volunteer team. They are always there to support the two and to stop them doing rash decisions.
Agree!!! They had a lot of support and people rooting for the two of them to end up together!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I like how support her parent are in here. When there is problem between them everyone will try to help to make them make up. Really good support from family and friends like tgamber mentioned.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Just finally caught up with the last esps. Been busy with work. I gotta say i was all smiles at Korn n Nee hug scene!!! I think they r sooo cute together!!! Punjun is such a charmer! I cant wait to see him in Cupid series!!! Love that he got himself the lead P'ek role now!

I love how Than is just trying so hard to protect the ones he loves...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
He always say she's adorable n very pretty...

He said she's very pretty n a pranksters
AWWWW. He's too sweet, they need to hurry & get married (even though they will soon....idk if I should be happy or sad..).

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
He always say she's adorable n very pretty...

He said she's very pretty n a pranksters
I knew thats probably what he was saying! I wonder if he's crushing on Mint as well!!!!

Thanks for translating!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Been a druggy since yesterday since I got my bottom wisdom teeth taken out so I still haven't watched the latest ep fully yet :p

But anyways, here's a simple wally.. I'm obsessed with PS-ing in black/white lately :(

and yes, N'Mint has come a long way~~  I'm so proud of her.  *sniffsniff*

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:
Been a druggy since yesterday since I got my bottom wisdom teeth taken out so I still haven't watched the latest ep fully yet :p

But anyways, here's a simple wally.. I'm obsessed with PS-ing in black/white lately :(

inddnakxsksksjaajajqksijs

You already know ima share this ahhhhhh

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
aikoden said:

I love this! Kudos my friend!!!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
yep Mint came a long way to be this popular, it's not like she act with Mario and using him . She ALWAYS tried her best and I'm sure a lot of people loves her!! Well I saiid. This cause I saw some Mario's fans criticizing her on Instagram Saying that she using him to be popular and I was like wth ~.~ they know nothing...and start judging??? What in the world!