[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Reading all the funny comment on this thread make me laugh so hard. I couldn't sleep reading and thinking both of them. They are super duper cute together. Too much cute scene. BTW from all the lakorn I had watch this is the first lakorn that had too many scene that can't make me breath correctly lol. I couldn't even sleep. Lol..!!!.. And I'm being crazy!!!
One more.. Too much imagination come into my mind after reading their first honeymoon. Ouhhh!!!.. I want my man like Thun....awe!!i can't stop to wait for this coming Wed...

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Can you please tell us the summary?

Maya_Fantasy said:

Lovestar are you talking about this one, "Rak Lhong Rhong" (รักหลงโรง) ?

Book info: http://www.booksonline.in.th/product.php?productid=7036

The summary doesn't sound too good, because personally I don't really like those types of storyline. :facepalm: But is interesting, p'ek seems to be the subtle knight in shining armor to the rescues lolz.  :bhehe:

Cr: as tagged

lovestar

sarNie Adult
bellherr said:
Can you please tell us the summary?
@Maya yep that one
The summary is about a snobby girl who always has her way but one day she goes bankrupt and one piece of fortune she has left is of a lee-kay business from her grandparents (or is it grandmother). And then I think the p'ek comes in to kind of help her sort out her life and lead her on the right track by disciplining her.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like that it's a different role...I have enjoyed subtle knight lakorn. .. he'll be sweet like mek? I love all their pix from the event. .. they look sooo good !!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
spanky said:
2 more days! !!! Not looking fwd to ep 10 though :( but the faster it go the quicker we get our sweet scene
Yeah!! Being scared of scared of how scary thing can be.if before he can't touch my heart with his good looking. For me before he's just a man like other korean masculine boy. But know!!.. The more I see him, the more I want him in my real life. He showed his gentleman side.when he angry I can feel it lol. B t like you I'm want to see it so that we can get more cute scene after this..

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Ep 10 is almost herrrrre! The end is also near, but like Nong Smilez said, let's just enjoy the ride weeee!

I am also excited for the honeymoon scene and don't know why but I do find myself feeling like a pervy peeping

tamia lol! It's just so juicy it absolutely can't be helped! Have a wonderful week everyone, and bring it on

Wednesday, I'm ready :clap2: :cloud9: 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Me too .. but I can't wait. .. they need to air ep 12 that wk too

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
It's going to be Wednesday and Thursday omggg Can I say I am excited noo school for Wednesday means I can watch TSL in peace heheh goshhh we are really coming near to the end it's just soo sad but I am going to cherish every moment of ChadaOh can't wait to go back and just watch my favorite scenes! ChadaOh has made me feel soo much for them more than I think I have fallen for a koojin hehehe I just ship them soo hard haha and trust me when I have time I will try to make some videos of these two!!  :woot:  :teary:

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow I really love your siggy too lakornsrok! That is a precious moment for them in that scene.
I feel inspired to make a new siggy too lol!

:heart: CHADA-OH :heart: