[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Thanks step for clarifying for me.
I found it was for week one after I posted the results over on the other thread

xcinsationalx said:
Man I really hope after this series is over Chario will get some magazine shoots. James Ma & Mint were on the cover of six different magazines after their lakorn together. I really like them too, but I need more Chario in my life. 
Wow that many??? I need to see the bts for each magazine. I only remember 2 or 3

lovestar

sarNie Adult
You are not the only one kimsaj
He's really good looking
He graduated uni recently
I'm sad Song Huajai also wont be up for nominations but its alright

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
lovestar said:
Thanks step for clarifying for me.
I found it was for week one after I posted the results over on the other thread

Wow that many??? I need to see the bts for each magazine. I only remember 2 or 3
Yeah if you check Mint's wiki page and the magazine covers she's been on, she and James are together six times. I don't think I've been the bts for all of them though. 

Srey Sros

sarNie Egg
Hokulanii_ said:
Okay, Okay.. Here is some little sugar so you all wont be so stressed out with all the dramas that are going on. Hehehe :p
This is the last ep?
---------
Thann couldnt stand it anymore so he rushed to Kews house. Kew came out and he pulls her into his arms and hugs her knowing that she is safe.

Korn suggested that they go stay at his parents farm house.

Kew, "but we already broke up."

Thann, "You broke up by yourself but I didn't."

Kew has teary eyes. "You think this is a joke?"

Thann sincerely said, "I am worried about you."

Kew, "I'll go but you must go stay at the house with me."

Thann, "I'll be there with you and will not be far from you at all."

He pulls her into his arms, hugs her and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
kimsaj, from what I know that man played in Bang Rajun also. His name is Pai Wisarut. 

OMGG!! It's just so hard for me to choose a scene for my sig hahah but I decided to choose the hug cuz there are just so many emotions gahhh one of my favorites!!  :woot:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Dunno..I can't read thai. .I assume at least 5.6-6?? It range there ep 1-6... maybe more. ..but not everyone in Thailand gets ch 3

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I've only been gone from this thread for one day but I miss reading all your posts already!!! So much to catch up on!!!