[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GIRLS FOR SHARING THE VIDEO CLIP OF THE CAST AND THE WALLPAPERS!!! Love both of the posts!!!! I seriously just love their interactions with each other!!! Such a funny cast!!! Love Jin and Punjan's interactions!!! So cute!!! I would totally ship them!

Credit: MemoryUnit

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I watched it.
I promised myself I'll watch it when it's completed, I knew I'll cry, get mad and then cry again. :,(
I lost count of how many kisses Mario gave mint, after 5 I just stopped counting.

Oh gosh, how do I go on....my heart wants chario, damn it! CHARIO, please come back to us, baby, please.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
lovestar said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJ5mSTDpoA
cr memoryunit
You guys I cant with this cast. They make me so happy
Punjan/Jin just stop,  no, just stop

English suuuub pleaaase  :cry:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:
AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GIRLS FOR SHARING THE VIDEO CLIP OF THE CAST AND THE WALLPAPERS!!! Love both of the posts!!!! I seriously just love their interactions with each other!!! Such a funny cast!!! Love Jin and Punjan's interactions!!! So cute!!! I would totally ship them!

Credit: MemoryUnit
OMG YES YES YES YES
HE ALWAYS WANTS TO HOLD HER HANDS
THEYRE MAKING ME GO CRAZYYYYYY

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
LOL I feel like a zombie I want to sleep, but they're always on my mind.

Plus I'm trying to update my siggie. It makes me so sad because it reminds me of when I last updated. Well I had a Mint siggie, but I removed it because it was so rushed. I was suppose to make another since Khun chai ronnapee ,but I didn't have time. Removing my reason why I love Mint with Mark.

Seems like it's time since I really love Mint with Mario... Ohh memories. Bittersweet Memories.

I had to screenshot it since I'm having hard time departing. LOL but I know once I makemy new siggie I'll love it and forget about my old one.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thx MissSunny. ... wish there's a compilations of only their sweeet scene... O always finding an excuse to touch hehe. .. mint accept greatly. .. they hold hands very comfortably. .. and the body language n smiles/stares. Damn

Love the cast...pu..is soo lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Spanky this cast is actually so precious
Lol I just watched an interview of Mario and when someone asked him about mint his eyes changed and he got all perky and happy

Step

Mrs James Ma
Top 10 actors most influential on Instagram
1.Aum Patcharapa
2.Chompoo Araya
3. VJ Woonsen
4.Boy Pakorn
5.Ploy Chermarn
6.Mai Davika
7.Margie Rasri
8.Yaya Urassaya
9.Kimmy Kimberley
10.Mario Maurer

cr daradaily

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just came across someone's FB she post up pic of her nephew taking with Mario to the pages I've followed, she said Mario was filming at the company her nephew was working (look like the company in TSL because seems like is the same colors uniform in the lakorn) and her nephew was telling her,  in person Mario is really handsome more than on screen.  :shock2:   :faint:
But that is impossible, because he is hot on screen right now :thumbup:  I guess Mario will have to prove me wrong and let me see him in person so I can judge for myself. :lmao3:   :rofl:  haha

(wonder if she is a member here also or not ??? )

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i always adore him since plerng taranong. although he looks young with his baby face but his acting surpass that for me. love that he doesnt over act on his angry scene or happy moments.

gosh, when he wear the dark color, he sure remind me of Ken in sawan bieng. hott!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol I cant handle it...wish I know how to cut media and have a compilations of chario...I just have to watch their mv haha...I want/don't want wed to come ...but I NEED my chario....agree the cast is soo precious. ...chario are soulmates

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
saobomp said:
i always adore him since plerng taranong. although he looks young with his baby face but his acting surpass that for me. love that he doesnt over act on his angry scene or happy moments.

gosh, when he wear the dark color, he sure remind me of Ken in sawan bieng. hott!!!

I never care for Mario's look, and never bother to watch his other works... just love to listen/watch his interviews, because I like to hear when he calling himself " 'O this.., 'O that ... " the way he says his name with almost every sentence was just too cute. :bhehe:

But in here his hotness is burning up the screen and yes his look and his acting will be just as good if not better if he get a role like in Sawan Bieng.  Ken's ages is catching up to him so he better watch out for Mario catching up to him soon. :yes:

pangia xiong said:
I think I will be in serious mess after this lakorn is done airing. I won't be the same for a while  :cry1:

Me too, I think I will go into a withdrawal syndrome if I have no Mint/Mario to looking forward to every week.  :teary:

Good thing TSL is such a wonderful lakorn that I am sure to be rewatching repeatedly if I miss Thun and Kew. :yahoo:

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Is it me or am the only a little upset that Mint and Mario wont be doing a calander signing together becoz we all know theres some tension between MK and Mint, altho all 3 parties says theres not, but we havent seen them at the same event in like years... why cant they just move Mario a day back!!!