[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Smilez, I can't stop watching the video you reposted of ChadaOh on your fan page with the Chinese song. It's so BEAUTIFUL. I can't sleep like this ;-;

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
haha mzmoua, I've been lazy so I haven't been on here. I didn't even write my review on EP6 & EP7 kekeke BUTTT DAMMN...CHADAOH is making me baaa !!!

@nstuab-ci !! RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT !! OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT VIDEO...I SERIOUSLY NEED TO FIND OUT IF THERE'S A FULL LENGTH VIDEO...i think the chinese fans are having a TSL mv contest. Can't wait to watch the other contestants videos 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
FINNINNGNGGNGNNG TO THE MAX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcch_dH3soA&feature=youtu.be

aaaaaaaaaaawwww Mario really knows how to make our hearts flutter  :woot:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS GIRLS!!!! I MIGHT JUST DIE OF A HEART ATTACK FROM OUR CHARIO/CHADAOH COUPLE FOR REAL!!! The clip of the cast on the talk show and seeing our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple interactions is like gold!!!!! I couldn't stop squealing at their cuteness!!!!! I was biting my pillow because they were being too ADORABLE AND SWEET!!!! The way Mario looks at Mint and they way they interact with each other is too special!!!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Who needs all that Halloween candy when you have CHADAOH! I'm sugarhighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! OMGGGEGAH! hehe

TOTALLY AGREE!!!! Our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple is so sweet that my blood sugar level is rising too fast!!!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Lol are they trying to kill us?!?!

Awww, I love their onscreen chemistry, but their off-screen chemistry is just so /cuteeeeeeeee/ >o<)/

Edit: I don't really follow Mario, but is he like this w/ his other co-stars like he is with Mint??