[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Agreed :) They've become openly comfortable with each other as you can see from Mario's actions hehe

btw. I miss Mek T_______________T 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
O face when she said her 2 heart for p'O...it's like : O really..what and he swallowed his saliva

When she said he's handsome. . His face I s like. .oh ya she notice hehe. .. the extensions of the Hand is natural and 2nd nature. ..

I don't care about the other Jin so I don't bother with an opinion. I don't feel any is better... all I know is chario/chadaoh/marida stole 4 chambers of my heart :p

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's Wed again. I'm running out of Chario's work so I went back and watched Khun Chai Ronnaphi and Plerng Torranong but still insatiable.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
OH CHADAAAAA!! hehe I got out of class early and ended up finishing Pt.2 of CHADAOH's cute moments. There will be a PT 3 hehe 

Btw. the song is by Marco Maurer ft. none other than our noom hot pra'ek Mario Maurer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKrP5PVBXOk
Awesome job smilez!!!! I love love all the sweet tender teasing moments between them! And as can remember i believe you were the first one to ship Chario together a couple of years back! Who would have thought that they would have had this mich chemestry together!!! I remember when news came out that they would be pairing up, you were the first person i thought of becoz of all ur fan mv of these two together!!!

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Hokulanii_ said:
EPISODE 10: YIKES!!!!!!NOOO!! (Confirmed that it's ending at episode 12).

Thann brought Champagne home with him. Kew walk out, "you are back already?" But was stun to see Champagne with him.

Champagne has her arm around Thann's arm, " you guys are all here together. It's good so you all can hear the news at the same time". Champagne ask Thann to tell the news but he stay silent. Champagne, "Thann and I are getting married"
Oh No! Only to ep 12 i'm crying lol!!

Peiwen

sarNie Egg
Maya_Fantasy said:

I think is nice to have constructive criticizing/opinion, but is best to not stir the pot and criticize other people/or other couples that has nothing to do with this lakorn, because it will invite negative thought and hurt other fans feeling. To each their own and they love their stars as much as you loves yours.  Please be positive, be nice and have consideration to other fans too.  And sorry I didn't mean to pick on you by quoting you,  ... and just pointing out that's all, so we don't have a war going on in here.  Thank you for your understanding.
Guys I really sorry about it and did not mean to cause trouble

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mzmoua06 said:
Awesome job smilez!!!! I love love all the sweet tender teasing moments between them! And as can remember i believe you were the first one to ship Chario together a couple of years back! Who would have thought that they would have had this mich chemestry together!!! I remember when news came out that they would be pairing up, you were the first person i thought of becoz of all ur fan mv of these two together!!!
Awe thanks Mzmoua<3

Hehe I think I was the first to make a chario mv too ^\\^ Everything triggered from the first pic of them together at ch3 party.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Peiwen said:
Guys I really sorry about it and did not mean to cause trouble

:flowers:  I'm sorry Peiwen for quoting your previous post, and no you're not causing trouble, I was just trying to point something out so we don't hurts other fans feeling if we mention their koojin names :wink:  I just want to see positive posts about Chario in here, and if we mention other koojin we might have other fans come in and say negative things about Chario too, which as we all knows not many peoples is a fan of Mint, so is best to avoid it.  :yes:

Sorry and welcome to the forum.... I think I'll go edit my previous post and remove my quoting.  :)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
EPISODE 10: Nov 3, 2015
A long one to read..You may enjoy it but it bugs me that Thann is a jerk to Kew and is only obsess about Tanong. :p

The guard calls and report to Thann that Anima is missing. Thann has been trying to call her but no answer. Kew tries to comfort him by telling him that Anima probably just needed a little break and to let her go. Even she is uncomfortable with the guards.

Anima is getting suspicious since the taxi driver is not going on correct route. She saw his face and was shocked to see Tanong. She called Korn but his phone is charging. She sent him a line message to help her and a picture of a car license number. The message said that she got captured by Tanong and is on the taxi. She sent the same message to Thann but he left his phone on the desk.

Korn return her call and Anima turns down the volume right away when it rang. She messages him that that she cant talk right now, the bad guy is going to hear her. She told him that she afraid he might take her to a hotel. Tanong saw what was going on and break abruptly. Anima dropped the phone and her purse. She yells for help. Korn checked the phone gps and left with the two guards to go find Anima. Tanong covered her mouth and hit her in the stomach. Anima is hurt is the backseat of the car. Tanong drove inside the love curtains hotel.

Korn calls Kew to tell about Anima and she was shocked and went to tell Thann.

Anima tried to offer Tanong with money but he didnt care. He wanted to hurt her and rape her. He used a belt and beat her with it. Thann and Kew drove out to the location that Korn gave them. Korn arrived at the hotel and found the room where Anima and Tanong is at. He opened the door and Tanong is on top of Anima. He grabbed and punched Tanong. They fought and Tanong cut Korn with a knife on his hand. Korn punched him again and Tanong fell on the floor and decided to run off. Korn chased him but decided to stop and went back to check on Anima. He took her to the hospital and called Kew to meet him there.

They arrived at the hospital, Thann is concern about Anima. He opened the room and is she shocked to see his sister condition. Kew squeezes Thanns arm to comfort him but he looked away and walk out. Kew followed him out. Thann came out to the fire exist area, his hand is shaking, he is angry, he cant control his emotion. He punched the wall, it cracked. Kew saw it and walks closer to him. Thann, Stop, dont come close to meget out

Kew, Calm downKhun Thann and she reached over to touch his shoulder.

Thann, Dont and then as if she was hit by the wind, Kew flew up and landed by the wall. They look at each other in fear.

Tanong escaped and is back at his cottage.

Ooooooo

The next morning, Anima woke up and Korn is holding her hand. She is scared and tried to run. She started to cry and hug him. He said he was sorry that her let go face this horrendous incident and next time hell not let her out of his sight. You are safe now. He just hurt you but didnt do anything else. Anima asked about Tanong and Korn told her he got away. She also asked about Thann and was told he visited yesterday while she was sleeping.

Thann is yelling at the guards and punched them for not doing a good job of protecting Anima. Kew is watching Thann and has a worried look on her face. Thann is at work in the meeting and announced that today will be his last day. He wants to take a break for two months and does not want to be bothered.

Thann walked out to meet the new set of guards that he hired. Kew is still following him around but keeping her distant. The 12 guards are in line. Thann, I dont care what method you use, legal or illegal, I just want you to find and bring Tanong to me. Keep me updated and call me right away when you find him.

Oooooo

Champagne has been trying to get a hold of Korn but couldnt. She went to the coffee shop and was told that Korn is at the hospital with Anima. At the hospital room, Korn is feeding Anima, but she doesnt want to eat and is asking about Thann. The guard brought Champagne into the room, and it bothered her to see Korn feeding Anima. She is asking Korn why he cant pick up the phone and why cant Anima feed herself. Korn said Anima is hurt.

Champagne, You are hurt doesnt mean your hands are crippled.

Korn, If you are here to cause trouble, I think you should leave

Champagne accused Korn of taking Animas side. Korn said Anima is in a lot of pain, doesnt she feel sorry for her.

She is faking it to get the sympathy from you. This is girl is evil. Korn asked Champagne to leave. She is mad and shoved Animas shoulder and pointed at her face. Why do you like to snatch what is minedont touch me? Korn dragged her out of the room. Korn didnt think she could be this mean. I am only mean to those that are mean to me. The other day you let her yelled at my face without protecting me. And today you are here feeding her and refuse to pick up my phone call. What do you want me to think? Korn explained he is just taking care of Anima as a friend. Champagne asked who he will pick between a friend and a girlfriend. She is not so sure if Anima is a work friend or a bed friend. Their conversation is going out of the control so he asked Champagne to leave. And he told her not to come back and that he needs some space away from her for a while.

You need some space for a while.. Why dont you just say break up

I want to say it, but would you break up? Champagne is mad and said he has made a mistake for doing this to her. She left. Korn apologized to Anima for Champagne.

Thann got a phone call from the guard that they may have a clue about Tanongs whereabouts. He asks Kew to go visit Anima on his behalf because he is going to go search for Tanong. Kew is still concern about Thann. Kew is visiting Anima with and brought a lot of food for her but Anima is not interested and only asks about her brother. Kew made up and excuse and tells her hell be here once he is done taking care of business.

Kew tells Korn the truth about Thann hunting for Tanong. Korn thinks it would be better if Thann would let the cops take care of it. Thann is just like this.. He is mad and wants to take care of it himself. Korn warned Kew to watch out too because Tanong may come after her.

Thann came home and got a phone call from Kew, she told him she stayed with Anima at the hospital until she fell asleep and just left. Also tell him that Anima really wants to see him and when will he go and visit her. Thann interrupted her and said he is expecting a call and hung up on her. Kew is worried so asked the guard to drop her off at Thanns house. When she arrived, Thann looks irritated.

Why dont you go visit Anima?

I am not free.

She is in so much pain and you are not free. Does she need to wait until her condition gets worse? He stays silent.

Tell me why?

I have to capture Tanong first before I dare to visit her.

Its not your fault. If it should be someones fault, it should be me. I told you to give her a break and let her go. Can you not blame yourself?

You want to know the reason why? I cant stand to see my sister in that condition. I cant help her. The only thing I can do from now on is to capture Tanong.

You are not a cop. He doesnt seem interested in what she has to say so Kew left.

At home, Kew thinks what is happening now is just like the past life. It started when she met Thann, he gave her the rose just like Warong gave to Kaew, the same with giving necklace, asked for her hands from her parents just like Warong did with Kaew. She feels like everything is repeating from the past except one thing.. He hasnt killed Mek like the past life. Kew is afraid. At the same time, Meks spirit is looking at her.

Ooooooo

The guards captured Tanong by the bridge so they called Thann to come over. Thann gave Tanong an option to go to jail or die right here. Tanong chose jail. While the guard calls the cop, Tanong was able to escape and jump off the bridge. Thann grabbed a gun from the guard and shot after him. (Tanong got away again.. really? He is just one guy and they have like what? 12 or 13 of them? Hahaha No, I am not annoyed at all. GRRRR.)

Tanong is injured, he ran into Pu and Thong by the rescue van and asked for help. Pu and Thong wants to drop him off at the hospital but he told them he is being hunted and wanted to be dropped off at his relative house. They dropped him in the area that is near Champagnes house. Champagne found Tanong and brought him back to the house to hideout. She asked if he was the one that hurt Anima. He said he did it for her. She said he didnt finish his job. She asks him to get rid of Kewalin and Anima for her. The two girls took the love away from her.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
EPISODE 10: Nov 3, 2015
A long one to read..You may enjoy it but it bugs me that Thann is a jerk to Kew and is only obsess about Tanong. :p

The guard calls and report to Thann that Anima is missing. Thann has been trying to call her but no answer. Kew tries to comfort him by telling him that Anima probably just needed a little break and to let her go. Even she is uncomfortable with the guards.

Anima is getting suspicious since the taxi driver is not going on correct route. She saw his face and was shocked to see Tanong. She called Korn but his phone is charging. She sent him a line message to help her and a picture of a car license number. The message said that she got captured by Tanong and is on the taxi. She sent the same message to Thann but he left his phone on the desk.

Korn return her call and Anima turns down the volume right away when it rang. She messages him that that she cant talk right now, the bad guy is going to hear her. She told him that she afraid he might take her to a hotel. Tanong saw what was going on and break abruptly. Anima dropped the phone and her purse. She yells for help. Korn checked the phone gps and left with the two guards to go find Anima. Tanong covered her mouth and hit her in the stomach. Anima is hurt is the backseat of the car. Tanong drove inside the love curtains hotel.

Korn calls Kew to tell about Anima and she was shocked and went to tell Thann.

Anima tried to offer Tanong with money but he didnt care. He wanted to hurt her and rape her. He used a belt and beat her with it. Thann and Kew drove out to the location that Korn gave them. Korn arrived at the hotel and found the room where Anima and Tanong is at. He opened the door and Tanong is on top of Anima. He grabbed and punched Tanong. They fought and Tanong cut Korn with a knife on his hand. Korn punched him again and Tanong fell on the floor and decided to run off. Korn chased him but decided to stop and went back to check on Anima. He took her to the hospital and called Kew to meet him there.

They arrived at the hospital, Thann is concern about Anima. He opened the room and is she shocked to see his sister condition. Kew squeezes Thanns arm to comfort him but he looked away and walk out. Kew followed him out. Thann came out to the fire exist area, his hand is shaking, he is angry, he cant control his emotion. He punched the wall, it cracked. Kew saw it and walks closer to him. Thann, Stop, dont come close to meget out

Kew, Calm downKhun Thann and she reached over to touch his shoulder.

Thann, Dont and then as if she was hit by the wind, Kew flew up and landed by the wall. They look at each other in fear.

Tanong escaped and is back at his cottage.

Ooooooo

The next morning, Anima woke up and Korn is holding her hand. She is scared and tried to run. She started to cry and hug him. He said he was sorry that her let go face this horrendous incident and next time hell not let her out of his sight. You are safe now. He just hurt you but didnt do anything else. Anima asked about Tanong and Korn told her he got away. She also asked about Thann and was told he visited yesterday while she was sleeping.

Thann is yelling at the guards and punched them for not doing a good job of protecting Anima. Kew is watching Thann and has a worried look on her face. Thann is at work in the meeting and announced that today will be his last day. He wants to take a break for two months and does not want to be bothered.

Thann walked out to meet the new set of guards that he hired. Kew is still following him around but keeping her distant. The 12 guards are in line. Thann, I dont care what method you use, legal or illegal, I just want you to find and bring Tanong to me. Keep me updated and call me right away when you find him.

Oooooo

Champagne has been trying to get a hold of Korn but couldnt. She went to the coffee shop and was told that Korn is at the hospital with Anima. At the hospital room, Korn is feeding Anima, but she doesnt want to eat and is asking about Thann. The guard brought Champagne into the room, and it bothered her to see Korn feeding Anima. She is asking Korn why he cant pick up the phone and why cant Anima feed herself. Korn said Anima is hurt.

Champagne, You are hurt doesnt mean your hands are crippled.

Korn, If you are here to cause trouble, I think you should leave

Champagne accused Korn of taking Animas side. Korn said Anima is in a lot of pain, doesnt she feel sorry for her.

She is faking it to get the sympathy from you. This is girl is evil. Korn asked Champagne to leave. She is mad and shoved Animas shoulder and pointed at her face. Why do you like to snatch what is minedont touch me? Korn dragged her out of the room. Korn didnt think she could be this mean. I am only mean to those that are mean to me. The other day you let her yelled at my face without protecting me. And today you are here feeding her and refuse to pick up my phone call. What do you want me to think? Korn explained he is just taking care of Anima as a friend. Champagne asked who he will pick between a friend and a girlfriend. She is not so sure if Anima is a work friend or a bed friend. Their conversation is going out of the control so he asked Champagne to leave. And he told her not to come back and that he needs some space away from her for a while.

You need some space for a while.. Why dont you just say break up

I want to say it, but would you break up? Champagne is mad and said he has made a mistake for doing this to her. She left. Korn apologized to Anima for Champagne.

Thann got a phone call from the guard that they may have a clue about Tanongs whereabouts. He asks Kew to go visit Anima on his behalf because he is going to go search for Tanong. Kew is still concern about Thann. Kew is visiting Anima with and brought a lot of food for her but Anima is not interested and only asks about her brother. Kew made up and excuse and tells her hell be here once he is done taking care of business.

Kew tells Korn the truth about Thann hunting for Tanong. Korn thinks it would be better if Thann would let the cops take care of it. Thann is just like this.. He is mad and wants to take care of it himself. Korn warned Kew to watch out too because Tanong may come after her.

Thann came home and got a phone call from Kew, she told him she stayed with Anima at the hospital until she fell asleep and just left. Also tell him that Anima really wants to see him and when will he go and visit her. Thann interrupted her and said he is expecting a call and hung up on her. Kew is worried so asked the guard to drop her off at Thanns house. When she arrived, Thann looks irritated.

Why dont you go visit Anima?

I am not free.

She is in so much pain and you are not free. Does she need to wait until her condition gets worse? He stays silent.

Tell me why?

I have to capture Tanong first before I dare to visit her.

Its not your fault. If it should be someones fault, it should be me. I told you to give her a break and let her go. Can you not blame yourself?

You want to know the reason why? I cant stand to see my sister in that condition. I cant help her. The only thing I can do from now on is to capture Tanong.

You are not a cop. He doesnt seem interested in what she has to say so Kew left.

At home, Kew thinks what is happening now is just like the past life. It started when she met Thann, he gave her the rose just like Warong gave to Kaew, the same with giving necklace, asked for her hands from her parents just like Warong did with Kaew. She feels like everything is repeating from the past except one thing.. He hasnt killed Mek like the past life. Kew is afraid. At the same time, Meks spirit is looking at her.

Ooooooo

The guards captured Tanong by the bridge so they called Thann to come over. Thann gave Tanong an option to go to jail or die right here. Tanong chose jail. While the guard calls the cop, Tanong was able to escape and jump off the bridge. Thann grabbed a gun from the guard and shot after him. (Tanong got away again.. really? He is just one guy and they have like what? 12 or 13 of them? Hahaha No, I am not annoyed at all. GRRRR.)

Tanong is injured, he ran into Pu and Thong by the rescue van and asked for help. Pu and Thong wants to drop him off at the hospital but he told them he is being hunted and wanted to be dropped off at his relative house. They dropped him in the area that is near Champagnes house. Champagne found Tanong and brought him back to the house to hideout. She asked if he was the one that hurt Anima. He said he did it for her. She said he didnt finish his job. She asks him to get rid of Kewalin and Anima for her. The two girls took the love away from her.

OH NO I'm afraid to read it now.  I think I'll skip reading this part for now.  I'll wait until I watch episode 8 and 9 first before I read it.  Again thank you as always sweet Hokulanii for always dropping us little treats here and there.  :woot:  :crush: 

:bravo:   ip.smilez I love your new video, it is totally cute.  :wub:

I don't know if this video was post yet... highlight about the bidding AND I really want the book version now. :weee:  :lolyup:  :sweat:  They mention "Khun Kaew Kaaw - แก้วเก้า" so I was wondering and curious if anyone know what was her involvement in the book version? Since I love her story/works/books I'm interest to know if she help with this one too.   :thumbup: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KkF6-YLAcQ

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Thank you again for the spoiler Hokulanii. Man, I am scared of episode 10 now!!! I don't want Than to be violent again like in the past lifetime. Just like Kew said, things are repeating again like in the past lifetime! I'm scared!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maybe I'll skip episode 10 and wait until all the episodes come out to watch episode 10. I think I can understand why Than is acting like that though. If someone did something evil and bad to my family, I would hunt them down and be as angry as Than too. 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks again Hokulanii! Gonna see champagne's evil side now. Still, I feel sorry for her and can't blame her for acting that way  :cry:
--
Korn & Anima's sweet scenes starts here alsooo. aaaaw  :dance3:
--
So sad that Thann is ignoring and taking Kew for granted. You'll never know what you have unless it becomes something that you HAD  :rant:
Please don;t let your anger consume you Thaaaann  :numchuck:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
he's not taking her for granted per se...his family/love is in danger...he's hot temper and angry at himself more....

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Thank you Hokulanii. :)

Ah, seriously. I'm not mad at Thann for being the way he is. Tanong just tried to rape his sister. He even beat her. I would not be able to stay calm honestly.

On the bright side, those scenes are the ones I've been waiting for! Mario in all black is sexy, haha. The drama is finally coming in, Sighhh.

Champagne is wow, evil. She was somewhat sweet, too bad jealousy got the best of her. Korn and Anima all the way now. XP

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
At the beginning I feel bad for Champagne too, but as the true revealed we can see how evil she is/was, her jealousy from the past has causes so many heartache and death. She can not get away from her retributive, also in this life she has not done anything to help ease her sin, but she creates more sin by working with Tanong to hurts other again.

Looking forward to ep 8 in few hours. :dance1: