[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice said:
I feel like I know the answer as to why Ked (that's his name, right?) drugged Warong but at the same time I don't. Like, I'm confuse. The reason why Ked drugged Warong was because he was jealous of him but why would he attack Warong and Kaew's relationship when he's not even going for Champane's character? I guess the jealousy is real. What if Mek knew something that we all don't know about that's why Ked and Champane wanted him dead by using Warong? I don't think Ked would team up with Champane to ruin Kaew and Warong's relationship when he likes her. Ugh. This is so frustrating and complicated. lol 

Ked is Champagne's name in the past live... Tanong is Kwanwong (the evil half brother)

Both Ked and Kwanwong could have been working together, because Kwanwong is jealous of Warong, and Ked is jealous of her sister Kaew because Ked like Warong.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Maya_Fantasy said:
Ked is Champagne's name in the past live... Tanong is Kwanwong (the evil half brother)

Both Ked and Kwanwong could have been working together, because Kwanwong is jealous of Warong, and Ked is jealous of her sister Kaew because Ked like Warong.
Haha Thanks. I was too lazy to go back and look for the name. lol Yeah, that's another possibility. I'm so anxious to know what happened!! Eeeekks!! :D

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Random note I don't see Yui ending up with Pu because Tong has such a crush on her. It would be a huge blow to their friendship if Pu ended up with Yui knowing Tong likes her. Besides Pu was so into Kew is seems like a complete 180 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:wink:  You're welcome Rose.

I actually watch bits and pieces of ep.7 and I skipped part 1 and part 2 altogether because I want to watch the sweet part first, so it will be easier to watch the sad part. :bhehe:  It's like I haven't watch everything yet, so I have to watch everything all over again for the next few days, that way I don't feel like I have been waiting long for the next episode to come. HAHA

But can not wait to know what's going to happen next too.  So far I know that our pranang don't stayed mad at each other for long but is going to be hard to see when they are mad at each other, especially in their past lives. :teary:

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Wow... u girls are fast! I litterly just check the forum 30min ago we were only on page 130 in 30min we hit 2 pages already... Mario n Mint got us girls on a frenzzy mode

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Random note I don't see Yui ending up with Pu because Tong has such a crush on her. It would be a huge blow to their friendship if Pu ended up with Yui knowing Tong likes her. Besides Pu was so into Kew is seems like a complete 180 

I don't think they will end up with anyone... Yui seems to be too carefree to settled with anyone of those two.

mzmoua06 said:
Wow... u girls are fast! I litterly just check the forum 30min ago we were only on page 130 in 30min we hit 2 pages already... Mario n Mint got us girls on a frenzzy mode

LOLz and I believe we will reaches 200 pages by the lakorn end for sure.  :dance2:

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
I laugh so hard when pu told yui to shut up the way he said was hilarious

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
I agree MissSunny. He should win an award. Mint did great and deivered too but not sure if anyone will recognize or make it official.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I feel sorry for champagne too. She's pitiful. Not only that Korn is going through difficulties too
And poor Phu, hiss persistence is really admirable.
Phu and Yui are fun to watch but I agree that they wouldn't end up with each other.
I'd love to have a group of friends like Kew. So supporting of what she does and even buys her a pink bra. Why not? Haha
Tharn such a flirter "Wanna sleep over at my house? I want to see you all the time."

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
LOLz and I believe we will reaches 200 pages by the lakorn end for sure.  :dance2:
I think we'll be hotting 500 page if Mario keeps hitting us with those lovey dovey looks at Mint♡♡♡ heeheehee:)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I think we will freak out even more after next weeks episode when she stays over at his house again because of his accident. We'll get to see Mario as Mek again so that's what I'm gonna look forward too.  Lol, Kew is missing Mek and so am I.

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
When will Mek appear in his own body in the present? I saw the intro he wore modern clothes.

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
We waited so long for these eps and now it has gone and pass. The waiting game begins anew lol! TSL rerun, AF, and fmv spazzing time until Wednesday :)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
itzdao said:
When will Mek appear in his own body in the present? I saw the intro he wore modern clothes.
I wonder how this is even possible since he's a spirit right now.  Oh well, I trust the writer, the story has been great so far and I have so many questions that I hope will be answered well in the upcoming episodes.  Lol, I keep on checking AF, stream on youtube, go to facebook for the eng subs, instagram for new pics, and some chinese forums for other stuff.  I have never been addicted to a drama like this.  Great job, TSL team for making such a great show.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
"dee gun na" - remorse puppy-face awwww....

I love how he man-handled her at the Lunch area....hehehe

as Khun warong...he was so mesmerized by her...those ADORING EYES...as we all know i'm certifiable..i see that at the cat walk when he dart his eyes admiring her...

"Tee Ruk Khon Chun" ahhh....as I hug and kiss my dog! Love the BIG ASS GRIN they have for each other at her b-day party

"come sleep over"

lol how he deliver it was ...sooo...haha I have no word to describe it...but scream worthy ...as usual

"this rich billionaire use this tatic/line"

"Do you like it?"

Sooo gorgeous in the traditional clothing!

grrr...THUN ...I'll be pissed at you to..letting another guy hug me and asking me to leave haha

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. I was planning on translating the rest of Ep. 9 but it's so dramatic and so many things going on. Maybe I'll just do a quick summary instead of a detail script.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^ We'll take what we can get from you Hokulanii but detailed is always better if you have the time.  Your detailed scripts are what gets me through watching the raws before the english subs come out.