[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not watch ep7 yet, still preparing myself for the heartache scenes  :weep: Everyone's past lives is so sad. 

Thanks for all the updates and spoilers everyone.  :thumbsup:

In way I think is good that Khun Kaew said she'll hate him in "every life time" because that means they will meet again in every life time and Warong/Thun can made it up to her and be sweet to her in every life. :crush:

In the past I wonder if Khun Warong died before Khun Kaew could tell him she forgave him, because she obviously forgave him or else his picture wouldn't have been in her diary.

Also, if he drowned in last life??? because he was afraid of the water in this present life.  The first time he drowned and was pronounce dead, when he woke up, he said "he won't let me dies" so Mek is helping him and making sure he's alive to see Kew again because Thun is Kew soulmate.  :bhehe:

Even thought Khun Kaew said she will never forgave Khun Warong after Mek died, but she did promise Mek again in this life that she will forgives Khun Warong, remember when she saw Mek dying on the side road, she promises him again... so everything is good, good for our beloved couple.  :wub:

Sorry long post, I didn't want to post so many LOLz :wink:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
spanky said:
Maybe he had an "accident" and he died...she eventually forgave him

But I think the crazy Tanong was behind all of the problems, and they probably found out when it too late or after Warong died and he probably didn't realized that Khun Kaew forgave him, that's why this life he still afraid of her being mad at him. :woot2:

Well at least that is what I think, because I'd hate to think that Warong killed Mek without reason or no bad person or persons was involved. :cry:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
I'll share a little tiny, tiny spoiler. :p
Warong became a violent person because he was under the influence. Someone drugged him.

Aaahhh thank you sweet lovely Hokulanii for coming to our rescues  :clap: 

Finally we have some clues as to why Warong was so mean and became a killer, now I am surely going to be really sad knowing all of them was innocent and ending up cursing each other because of an evil person/s behind it all. :teary:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL at Thann trying to keep calm. Good for him though he did burst a few times.

Can I have Mario following and looking at me like that? <33 I'll probably be freaked out but let's just say I wouldn't and he's a nice guy.

Say, I really like the soundtracks. Especially when Warong saw Kaew

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
I'll share a little tiny, tiny spoiler. :p
Warong became a violent person because he was under the influence. Someone drugged him.

How dare they!!!?

Alright so I'm thinking Ked set up Kew and Mek, and Warong's half-brother drugged him. Because reasons lol 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
My poor Warong. I knew he wasn't a violent person!!! LOL Than's name is spelt as THANNATORN and Kew's name is spelt as GALWARIN according to their LINE chat. WHAT.

I gave in and watched episode 6 and 7! SO MUCH CUTENESS!!! AHHHH!!! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh yes plz....follow me hahaha...make sense thay he is poison...it's pat and the uncle (dad) plan since they wanted the pra'nang and they follow here to finish the "gum gone" but this time the results ia different. ...that guy is a sociopath

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:thumbup:  :faint:  DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! :faint:  :thumbup:   When Khun Warong first saw Khun Kaew walking toward them during the introduction! :drool:  :spin:  Warong is soooooooooooooo cute  :drools:  so yummy, and his eyes looking at Kaew  :woot: Kaew look soooo beautiful and sweet too.  :cloud9: 

These two are killing me, they are so perfect, Mario as Warong is just as wonderful as the way he portrait Thun and Mek.  He's is so into his character and I can definitely believes he is that character.  Mint is also great at her character, love the different aspect of her.  :clap2:  Their chemistries really lighten up the screen .  :bravo:  to both Mint and Mario for a jobs well done.  :crush:    :wub: 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I knew Warong wasn't evil!!!! Someone bad did something to him and made him like that!!!! Warong loves Kaew too much to ever make her disappointed or sad at him!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So sad!!! WHY ARE THERE ALWAYS EVIL PEOPLE TRYING TO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLE'S LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS!!!?? Poor Warong!!! By the time he realized that he killed Mek, it was already too late and by the time that Kaew realized the truth, it was already too late!!! Okay I'm gonna go cry my eyes out now!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I feel like I know the answer as to why Ked (that's his name, right?) drugged Warong but at the same time I don't. Like, I'm confuse. The reason why Ked drugged Warong was because he was jealous of him but why would he attack Warong and Kaew's relationship when he's not even going for Champane's character? I guess the jealousy is real. What if Mek knew something that we all don't know about that's why Ked and Champane wanted him dead by using Warong? I don't think Ked would team up with Champane to ruin Kaew and Warong's relationship when he likes her. Ugh. This is so frustrating and complicated. lol 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Mario should totally win an award for his portrayal of three different characters in this lakorn! I just realized that he had to be three people in this lakorn! It must have not been easy having to transition and play so many different roles that have different personalities.