[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hi all. Thanks you all for the nice compliments!!! I'm glad to be able to do a MV for this amazing lakorn and this cute couple! @SMiLeZ  you're too funny! Queen of mv editing lol...no way. I think it would be you. I love watching your cross over with mario and mint. But yeah thought I just drop by and say hi to everyone. I'm usually a silent lurker and will continue to support this lakorn thru MV!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I finally started on this and have to say, this is such a cute, refreshing, and interesting storyline. I'm already hooked. Haha. I love all of the cute scenes between Mek and his Khun Kaew. Lol Than is so hot when he's mad.

Mario never disappoints when it comes to versatile acting. His portrayal of Than and Mek are so different, I'm convinced. Bravo to Mario again for slaying the roles.

I've never ended up finishing any of Chalida's lakorns besides Khun Chai Ronnapee due to many different reasons like the storyline, the pra'ake, the acting and so forth. However, this one seems just right. Like everyone at Pantip, I find Chalida's acting in here to be very natural and cute. She doesn't overdo or underdo; it's just right. Normally, I don't have much of an opinion in regards to Chalida's acting because even though she's decent, but she hasn't impressed me. With this lakorn, she's cute and refreshing to watch, she has definitely improved from the last time I saw her but we'll see if she totally slays like Mario as the story progresses. Lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
*Crying* I won't be able to tune in until Friday! This thread is going by so fast, 2 pages overnight! Wish I could catch it live right now, but I'm in class. I want to wait but I also don't want to miss out on the fun with you gals. Anyone catching it live yet?

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Permission to spazz! LOL  :bhehe: *BTW, I just print screened the pics from their instagram. lol*

I've been trying to control myself from stalking.. oh sorry.. gathering different pictures  rather, of this lakorn but like all of you guys, I can't help myself.  :weee:

My three crushes in one picture. JUST GREAT :rockon: I've been imagining scenarios before like Mark-Mint-Mario in Ice's MV about high school- college- adult love triangle and I remembered that "story" of mine upon seeing this picture. 

Mario & Mint are closer in the pic than Mint & Ice.  :bhehe:

I just looooooooove the natural cuteness and chemistry between these two  :lmao:  No wonder this lakorn made noises!

Mint has an outgoing aura while mario has his funny and seriousness side too.

MARIO'S STARE is just sooooooooooo  :drools:

^Is this the "want me to join you in the shower" scene? OH EMGEEEEE  :woot:

^I have been wanting to see this scene alsoooooo yiiiiiiiiiiiiikeeeees!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Squealing overloooooooooooooad! As always, I'm gonna sleep now with ChaRio/ ChadaOh in my  :heart: . Good night/ Good Morning guys!  :baby:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: OMG I just dies and gone to TSL heaven  :shock2:  :faint:   :crush:   :spin:  The legs massages part is to died for.  :wub: 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wait, one more.. one moooooooore  :dance1:

Anyone can translate what chudapha's caption is? Will this lakorn be aired in china?  :cheer:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
:drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: OMG I just dies and gone to TSL heaven  :shock2:  :faint:   :crush:   :spin:  The legs massages part is to died for.  :wub:

LOL yes, i laughed so hard to myself. the look on his face!!!! he's so adorable!!!! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too, my cheek hurts, I can't stop smiling and being giddy over them.  Super cute, I can't even sit still. :dance1:

Kind of feel sorry for Punjun though ... he is so lost.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ahhh!!!! Stahp! Jk, the pics gave me the feels so hard. But I can't spazz since the people in class will think I'm going crazy, and yes I'm so crazy over Chario. I'm so happy that this is getting recognized by many Chinese fan clubs. Gosh Mario and his stares, it makes me weak in the knees and melt on the inside. Too bad I ran out of likes already. But omg the chemistry between these two!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh! They make me want to scream out loud. I'm like in Chario heaven now...someone help me, what am I going to do with this lakorn. It's so good.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Is Thun get mad when he sees cctv between Mek and Kaew?..From what i see it may be right?.. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Maya_Fantasy said:
Yes!! and when Kaew get mad and drink the water then open the air-cond..really2 cute... :yes:  :yes:..she wanna show she's is really hot..hahah.. :whatever:  :whatever:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Saobomp are you with me laughing my behind off here HAHAHAHAHA :whahuh:  :yahoo:   :loool: :lmao3:  You know which part I'm talking about right HAHAHAHA :lmao3:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hana_pichy said:
Is Thun get mad when he sees cctv between Mek and Kaew?..From what i see it may be right?.. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Sorry, I was distracted so I missed that part. But I guess so, since Thun was upset with her afterward.

saobomp said:
lol yes yes oh my goodness!!!

The episode is just too funny.  Love when he got shy HAHAHAHA poor Mek doesn't know what to do.  Mario really is very talented he should get an award for this roles.