[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep love all the spoils snd MVs. Mario I so hot and handsome. I haven't watch his past lakorn. I know he look good, but not this handsome. Mint, she always too cute.

Mek is sweet, but I fall for Than instead. Maybe I like mean guy.. Lol

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Mario is so cute when he is singing the song in the two videos posted. His voice matches songs like that and I think he seriously just sooooooooooooooooo freakin damn cute when he is singing!!! He sounds like a boy but he is such a man!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! I've been listening to the song on repeat because I keep smiling like an idiot!!!! He makes me so happy!!! My family thinks I have gone crazy. Maybe I should get them to watch the lakorn too!!! So glad I have this forum to spazz with all of you so that I don't have to go crazy alone.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Credit: TV3 Official 

Girls!!! Did any of you girls see this scene in the opening credits?! I saw it and thought I would take a screenshot and post it on here! He is giving her a tiny little box!!! You know what that means!!!?? I wonder if there is a ring in there!??? Maybe this is the proposal scene?!!! If you watch the whole scene in the opening credits, he gives it to her roughly like "here you go" and she is smiling at him because he is shy!!!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^ I totally think he's proposing too, in his normal grumpy way.  

This show is sooooo good.  Mario and Mint is so adorable together.  

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahah yes! I'm so excited to see that scene. It's so typical of Than to do that. Such a cute, shy and prideful man. 555 Mario is just too adorable! 
I can't stop fangirling over these two too! Eeekkksss!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:
Mario is so cute when he is singing the song in the two videos posted. His voice matches songs like that and I think he seriously just sooooooooooooooooo freakin damn cute when he is singing!!! He sounds like a boy but he is such a man!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! I've been listening to the song on repeat because I keep smiling like an idiot!!!! He makes me so happy!!! My family thinks I have gone crazy. Maybe I should get to watch the lakorn too!!! So glad I have this forum to spazz with all of you so that I don't have to go crazy alone.
I'm going crazy with you. I have to hold down my smile so ppls around me won't think I'm crazy.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
Thanks for all the spoilers! :) I have not signed in to chat for the longest time. Mario and Mint are just too cute to stay quiet haha...love them. I'm so glad they finally paired up. I've been waiting for this pair for ages and they have not disappoint! I hope this is their IT lakorn so they can get recognized and paired up again!

By the way, does anyone know what Gale typed on the laptop during the meeting? There was a scene where they showed the screen of the laptop when Than was checking to see how Gale was following along...I'm curious since I can't read Thai.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
MissSunny said:

Girls!!! Did any of you girls see this scene in the opening credits?! I saw it and thought I would take a screenshot and post it on here! He is giving her a tiny little box!!! You know what that means!!!?? I wonder if there is a ring in there!??? Maybe this is the proposal scene?!!! If you watch the whole scene in the opening credits, he gives it to her roughly like "here you go" and she is smiling at him because he is shy!!!

Mario is like: "Hey, Take this" LOL

I think this is the 'unsweet' but cute proposal scene too. yiiiiiiikesss!! can't wait for this  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
If that is the proposal scene, it's hilarious because Than is so blunt haha just throw it to Kew hehe but that's super exciting hehe I am excited to see this scene also! ehhe  :woot:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Than is those type of guys that is shy to show their feelings so he uses tricks to show his feelings!!! He is shy to show his feelings, but we all know he loves Kew a lot. =D I NEED WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY TO COME ALREADY!!!! I miss my Than and Mek already!!! Who else misses them too!?

MissSunny

sarNie Adult

I took this screenshot from episode 3 when he saw her shoe on the ground and then looked back up at her. This was before he dropped his pen on purpose on the ground to put her shoe back on her foot. His face expression is so funny! Than is like, "Seriously? You had to drop your shoe?" 

My same face expression when my sisters ask me to do chores while I'm watching my Thai lakorns.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg Ipsmilez! You just killed me!! eeek soo cute!! I love it heheh I wonder if that is the scene that Hokulani spoiled us with Than kissing her so she is willing to go back to work hehe Than is so sneaky!! I can't wait to see that now!! :woot: