[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

This is one of the lakorns that you don't really have high hopes for but ends up surprising you...in which it did for me. I thought Chalida and Mario were a really cute pairing: fresh and new, adorable, and the best thing that could happen if the plot sucked; however, everything is great about this lakorn so far! Some of the lines from the comedic cast is plain but their chemistry and facial expressions will make you laugh. My favorite thing about this lakorn so far is watching Mario play two different people and my God! I must say he's blowing me away. He is EVERYTHING in this lakorn: funny, sweet, soft-spoken, mean, asshole, man, etc. You name it. Fresh new pairing and fresh new plot and awesome cast. What more could you ask for?! I hope this lakorn receives some major recognition, perhaps lakorn of the year or something.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i want Wednesday comes fast i wish i didn't watched know cause iam dying of waiting .......i keep   reading the spoilers i want ChadaOh. i miss them already  and the episodes watch it to many time  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Wednesday come fast please

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
EPISODE 6: OCT 17, 2015

WARNING: Do not read this in front of other people. You may smile to yourself like a crazy person. You may scream and startle others. Enjoy :D

Kew is squealing and jumping in joy. "Really? I will get to go to another country? Do you really mean it?"

Thann nodded his head. She is so happy. She jumped, wrapped her arm around his neck and hugged him. He whispered and told her to calm down. She was about to back away from him but he wrapped his arms around her waist and look into her eyes. Pu walked by and pulled Kew away.

"I already told you, don't look into his eyes. Let's go play over there". Pu dragged her along.

"Don't do this. I can walk"

Thann looked and is irritated.

Pu, "don't get too close to him. You can't trust him."

Kew,"why can't I trust him?

"If I didn't go in a bit ago, you would be kissed"

"How could you say that?"

"I'm afraid you could get pregnant from just looking into his eyes. His eyes are like a fish, always staring"

Later, the guys were playing in the ocean and Kew was just chilling on the beach. Thann came over to sit next to her. She smiled at him, he looked at her and it made her shy. Yui saw them and ran over to take a picture. Thann put his arm around Kew for pictures. Kew got really shy and ran after Yui to go look at pictures. Pu saw it and was irritated by it. He and Thong is planning to do something to get back at Thann.

The gang came to get the Kew and Yui and told them there is something interesting downstairs that they should see. While Mac is keeping an eye on the girls. Pu and Thong came to get Thann and told him to go see something pretty and that Kew and Yui are waiting.

They walked to the beach, Thann asked what he was supposed to look at. Pu said its under the ocean. Pu and Thong pick up Thann and we're going to throw him in the ocean.

Thann, "let go of me. What are you trying to do?"

Pu,"I'm not going to let you go easily. ..Thong go deeper"

Thann struggled. "NO!! I don't want to get in the water here. Don't play with me. Let go of me!"

Pu said he is not playing. Thann is infuriated and scolded for them to let him go. Then there was a lighting, storm and it started to rain out of no where. Everyone is stunned. Kew saw what was happening to Thann and ran over and told the guys to stop. Thann asked to be let go again. Pu and Thing were afraid and put him down.

Thann started to get a horrible headache again, Pu and Thong trying to help prop him up but he shrugged both of them off but the force threw both the guys in the opposite direction. Pu was shocked at his strength. Kew came over to support him up. He yelled that his head hurts and wanted to run off. Kew grab him and he told her to let him go; he wants to run into the ocean. Pu keeps apologizing. Thann is still struggling then blood start dripping from his nose. Kew yelled,"I'm not letting you go. You have to go back to you room with me or else you'll die". Lightning strike again and Thann passed out. They took him back to his room.

ooooooo

Anima asked Korn to go the beach with her so they can visit Kew and Thann. He refused at first but said yes since he didn't want to drive there alone at night.

Halfway there, Anima got a phone call from Kew about Thann. They arrived to the resort and is at Thann's room. Kew tell Anima that he has a bad headache and passed out. She apologized for her friends for playing a stupid trick on him.

Anima, "it's probably not your friends fault. This had happened before. I didn't think it could happened again". Kew look confused.

Anima, "my brother doesn't have any illness. But do you know how he gets his special power?" Anima said 10 years ago, we came here to celebrate his graduation. (***so Thann is almost in his mid 30s and Kew is in her mid 20s. He is 10 years older than her***). That time we were about to go swim in the ocean, then he had a bad headache, he ran into the ocean and we all ran after him then he was struck by a lightning. It came down right in his head.

Kew, "how did he survived?" Anima said he didn't really survived. He stop breathing for three minutes. The doctor told us he was dead. Everyone cried. I cried until I passed out. Krit also said goodbye to him. Then all of sudden he just sit-up. Everyone were shocked. He told everyone he is not dead. The doctor checked on him and the lights in the room was off and on.

Kew, "he woke up from the dead!"

Anima, "Yes, he woke up with a special power...P'Krit just told me recently that after that incident happened, his vision of the woman he was dreaming about that looks like you was clearer and he was able to paint her portrait. It's the one that you saw"

Kew, "I couldn't believe it"

Anima, "I couldn't believe it too.... He told us there was a big, tall man dressed in boran clothes that brought him back. The man told him that he can't die. He also told him that he will not let anything happened to him"

Krit arrived to check on Thann and said he was ok. He just needed to rest and Krit will look after him tonight.

Anima cant sleep alone in the room so she asked Korn to share the room with her. Korn, "don't you normally sleep alone at home"

Anima, "Bua sleep in the room with me"

"But I'm a guy and you are a girl"

"Are you thinking something of me?" He shook his head.

"That is why. You are not thinking anything of me and vice versa so we can sleep in the same room. I'm going to take a shower"

Korn is confused. Wondering why she isn't scare. Or maybe he is the one that should be scared.

ooooooo

Next day champagne came to visit Korn at the coffee shop but was told he went to the beach with the boss. She was disappointed.

Thann finally woke up and Krit gave him something to eat. "I almost die like 10 years ago" "don't think too much, there is already someone who is thinking too mug already" he pointed at Kew who is standing at the patio.

Kew apologized for her friends again. Thann said he is not mad. She was surprised that he was not mad like before. "Because the same incident happened again. It makes me think why I'm not dead since the first time. "

"Do you really want to die?"

He answered sadly, "it's better than living like a freak"

"You are not a freak. You are just abnormal"

It makes Thann laughed.

Thann and Kew went to walk on the beach.

"You didn't see the diary that I left at your house"

Thann is uncomfortable and afraid to tell her. "How does it look like?....it's getting really hot. I need to get back to my room"

Krit tells him again that is he wasn't going to read it, he should give it back. Krit had to go back home and work.

The gang were playing game and drawing on each other faces. Kew saw Thann walked pass by and was worried about him. Yui told her to go after him. She was t sure and didn't want to bother him but Yui took her anyway. Yui called Thann's name and ran off. Thann turned around and only see Kew. He asked her to go walk on the beach with him.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You have some drawing in your face" she remembered so wiped it off with her hand. Thann took out a handkerchief and wiped her face for her. He then pulled her over to watch the sunset with him. He tells her this is when it's the most beautiful when the light from the sky is between sunset and full night and in English it's called twilight.

They continued to walk along the beach. Kew realized that she has never seen his parents. He said his dad passed away when he was 10 years old. Kew said she was sorry and asked about his mom. He was silent.

"I probably asked the wrong thing. Let's change the subject. She felt bad.

"My mom got remarried and left us. She can't handle it that I'm a freak"

"There is such a mom that doesn't love there own children?"

You are lucky to have a loving family. Ok. Let's change the subject....How did you get in my dream? Do you ever felt like me, like we are connected?"

"Hmmm. I feel connected to Mek"

"Why is it Mek and not Me?"

"You told me you and Mek are the same person"

Thann is irritated. "Change the subject"

"Where have your girlfriend been lately?" Thann is confused. Kew said Champagne.

"I already told you that she is not my girlfriend. And we have decided to to be good friends"

"Not your girlfriend anymore. Is it because of me? I didn't do anything....".

"Yes, it was because of you. You have to be responsible for it"

"I have nothing to do with it. You are the one that approached me. I don't have any feelings for you"

"You have no feelings for me?"

"Yes"

He got closer. "Never?"

"Never"

He moved against her. She backed away. He grabbed and kissed her. When he finally let her go, he asked "now do you have a feelings for me?"

Her heart is pounding, she look at his face. She is shocked. She pushed him off and ran. He ran after her and got a hold of her arm.

"You have no right to kiss me. I'm not your girlfriend"

"You have to be my girlfriend before I can kiss you?"

"Yes, that is right"

"Then..lets become boyfriend and girlfriend"

"How could you say it easily like that"

"What do you want me to do? I already kissed you"

She is mad. "You kissed me and the you want to be responsible for it. Then forget it" Thann is still holding her so she won't run off.

"So will you be my girlfriend?"

"NO"

He pulled her in closer like he is forcing her to accept him. Kew is upset. "You asked me to be your girlfriend by forcing me? You are only used to getting your ways. How am I going to fix your bad habit. You are awful." She stomped in his foot. He yelled in pain but didn't let go of her hand. Kew tried to get his hands off. Yui came by and asked what they are playing. Kew asked Yui to help get Thann away from her.

"Why? Are you afraid I'm going to kiss you again?"

"Ha! He kissed you?!"

"Yes and we have decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend". He said it with a smile.

The latest interview of mint from Thairath. Just a small section of when she talked about her and Mario.

"How is it working with Oh?"
"It's good. We get along really quick. It's a first time working together. We became close from tricking each other back and forth. I have never worked with him and because he is Mario, I thought he would be a little arrogant, a quiet Pra'Eak, an introvert. When I really get to know him, he likes to trick/tease (klang) and is funny."

"It's hard because we are papaya salad with fermented fish (som tum pla ra) couple. I'm always the one hunting for the papaya salad. P'Oh is very easy. When we have our scenes together we won't say anything to one another. The smell of our breathe are strong but we just give out hard candies (breathe mint). The love scenes for me and P'Oh is hard because when I kissed him, my noses would touched and it would bounce back. P'Chu (director) would asked why is it like that."

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow  :weee:  :weee:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: kiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss thanx for spoiler now iam going to sleep dreaming of this wooooooooooooow again

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Cuttteeee! I couldn't--- can't stop smiling! They're too cute omg. I can't wait! Too cute! Seriously. How can Thann try to force her to be his girlfriend? HAHAHA. So forceful.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've been busy brainstorming possible mvs so I didn't get to spazz as much with ya ytd!

WELCOMEEEEEE NEW MEMEBERS!!! We all gladly welcome you all with open arms <3 Come join in the fun with us!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omggggg the spoilers got me teary......I don't want to mention why I got teary here because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Aweeee Warong<3

Eeeekkksss at the article Hokulanii translated. Sooooo I'm still wandering if the kiss is real kekeek I like how honest Mint was about Mario. I would've thought the same too because it's MARIO

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Omggggg the spoilers got me teary......I don't want to mention why I got teary here because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Aweeee Warong<3
Eeeekkksss at the article Hokulanii translated. Sooooo I'm still wandering if the kiss is real kekeek I like how honest Mint was about Mario. I would've thought the same too because it's MARIO
Unfortunately the scene she is talking about is a different kind of kiss (hom). Like the wedding Bts scene, instead of kissing him with her lips, she used her noses. Of course it would bounce back. I even questioned why would she do that? Hehe We'll just have to wait and see if they have a real one or else they wouldn't show the picture of it during the opening. But then again it could just be a tease and they use camera angle. Hahahaha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OHHHHHHH !! I had thought they did a kiss scene and their nose kept touching each other's nose kekeke like the sniff kiss right? :p

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Omg!! Thank you so much for the spoilers! i love it can't wait for the beach sense! I couldn't stop reading and reread it like so many times and OMG the KISS :) 
Love chario mak Mak  :heart:  :kiss:

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ I love you lol all the spoilers!!!!! I really want to rewatchch it but I don't want to kill my data before I get internet. I have chariio fever

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YAY!!! MORE SPOILERS!!!!! I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see more sweet lovely dovey scenes between our two lovebirds!!!