[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
LOL for those that are wondering what It's about what @Step posted from above.
It's a summary of the scene when she slept over at the house with Mek but Thann woke up in the morning.

The director (chudapa) asked Mint not to hold back her strength. he was suppose to hold her still but she overpower him. Mario has to ask for a break and do his push-ups and flex his muscle at Mint. LOL
They tried again after the break and was still able to shrug him off. He called her "giant girl" of lakorn. The news said she has an elephant strength. Hahahaha

Btw. I thought this scene she has a blue Long sleeve shirt that goes on top of her tshirt. Maybe it's just a rehearsal?

I ran out of likes for today !!! Bummers, Can't like your post 

Mint is known to have big hands and feet. Boy even mentioned that in one of his interviews LOL Boygie often tease her about her size and for her not to eat too much AHHA

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Are you ready for next week!!???? If you have been reading the spoilers, we will be in Finland for episode 5 and we get to see it next week! :)

EPISODE 6: OCT 15, 2015

Kew and the gang are very happy to be going to the beach. Yai has to stay behind to watch the rescue center. That evening Kew went back to the river house to look for the diary but still couldn't find it. Krit came to visit Thann and asked if he had read the diary. Thann said he too afraid to read what is written inside. Krit then tell him he should give it back to the owner, why keep it if he wasn't planning on reading it.
Next morning Thann drove to beach resort and with him in the car is Kew and Yui. Pu, Mack and Thong were in a separate car. They arrived and all were excited to see a beautiful place. Pu offered to carry Kew's bag, she said no but he took it anyway. Thann is not pleased with that.

........@@@@@side note.....forgot to add that Thann told Kew she can invite her friends to go along except Pu........@@@@@@ hhahaha@@ he is such a jealous guy@@@@@@

Once inside the resort, Thann is holding 3 room keys. "There are 3 rooms, you guys decide who is going to sleep with who in what room"
Pu yelled that he'll sleep in the same room with Kew. Yui smacked him. "The women will sleep in the same room"

Pu, Mack and Thong will be sharing another room. Once inside the room, they are stunned by the beautiful view. Mack and Thong tell Pu that only a rich guy can bring a woman to this kind of places. A rich guy has an advantage.
Pu, "I don't believe Kew is a gold digger type. If she is going to love someone it would be because of the heart. I will use use my heart to win her heart". They reminded him that Thann has a heart too.

In the room, Kew is excited to be sleeping on a nice soft bed. She has been dreaming of owning a small house by the river or by a beach like this.
Yui, "You should tell Thann. He will probably be happy to build you one"
Kew," there is nothing going on between us, why would he build me a house"
Yui, "you really can't tell? Don't be stupid, I know that you knew"
Kew denied it.

Yesterday episode got 4.4 rating. It's probably low because they are going against the near ending of Roy Ruck Rang Kan. This episode also does not disappoint. It's so good. They got over 40k, top Twitter trends again. I think more than episode 1. Lots and lots of compliments for this Lakorn from Pantip (I'm normally there).

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Sorry for spamming but, can't help it lol.
Mario in episode two reminds me of
It's that time of the month. Lol,his moods are up and down.

It's just coffee boy, just order another one, ahahaha!!!

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Mek is always sleeping on the bare floor. I don't understand why Kew can't give him a sheet or something. Hahahaha
I'm looking forward to next week when Mek finally has a courage to hold her hand, put his face on top of it and sleep next to her (on the floor again but this time his head is on the bed). Pictures of this scene is being circulated around so I'm sure you have seen it. FIN.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, the part where he threw his pen on the floor and pretending to pick it up to fix Kew's shoe had me rolling. Lmbo, he had such a striaght face while flicking his pen to the ground.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOSH EVERYONE STAHHHP
MY HEART IS JUSY ABCIKABCIDL
Absolutely most definitely my favorite scene is the competition between their judo and taekwondo skills!!!! I laughed for such a long time, it was just so funny to see mints expression when she kicked the blanket and got into bed and her face bwahahah. Aaaah brings me tears to my eyes
And oh Khun Than. Aren't you just handsome? ;)
It's also nice to see other members checking in to this lakorn

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhhh. ... the pen scene screen cap sooo hot...curious. . What's a good rating for ch 3??? They should count YT too.... I'm glad ppl r talking about it n it's top on trending

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ch3 dont get good ratings. Only in Bangkok they get good ratings. This year Margie's lakorn Poo Kong Yod Ruk got highest rating for all ep.

Last lakorn was Great and Matt's Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai which got 7.1 for last ep (in the beginning, it was very low, at the end it did well)

Highest rating for ch3 are PKYR, SKSK, MLM Raed, NNS, BR. These lakorns had more than 8.2-9.0

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY ALMOST JUST DIED JUST WATCHING EPISODE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!?????? MINT AND MARIO ARE MAKING ME GO CRAZY!!!!! I AM SERIOUSLY LOVING THIS LAKORN AND LOVING THEM BOTH TOGETHER!!!!!!! 

First thing I liked from episode 3 is Than calling Kew's parents "mom" and "dad"!!!! I like how he calls them mom and dad!!! A foreshadow that marriage is in the future for Than and Kew!!!! XD I like how Kew's parents like Than, that means that their relationship will go smoother with parents playing cupid!!! LOL!!! Anima and the doctor are playing cupid too!!! Love it!!!

There were so many squeal worthy scenes in episode 3!!! I love how Than/Mario smirks!!!! He is seriously sooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome!!!! It's almost unfair how handsome he is!!! =D 

And the most anticipating scene that we were all waiting for, the cinderella shoe moment!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I laughed so hard!!! Than is hilarious throwing the pen with a straight face to the ground just so that he can pick up her shoe!!! He has a good poker face. I need to take some lessons from him!!! LOL!

Mint is doing a great job. I like her a lot. I think if I was her, having to balance Mek and Than, I would go crazy too. Speaking of Mek, OH MY GOD his puppy eyes always kill me!!!!! It's so hard not to love Mek. Mek is so adorable and I love how he is so loyal and kind to Kew. I feel so sad for him when Kew was telling him to go away because she wanted to talk to Than. Mek was so sad, I seriously just wanted to hop into the TV screen and hug him!!!

I am seriously loving the pace of this lakorn. It's not too slow and not too fast either. It's PERFECT!!! I don't like lakorn storylines that move too slow to get to the point or drag the storyline on forever. The storyline for Song Huajai Nee Puea Tuer is awesome! It's fresh, it's new and it's adorable! There isn't a character that I hate yet, so hopefully there won't be one.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The shoe scene was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at how Than handled it with his straight face and throwing the pen on purpose to help Kew. It was so cute too! It really showed Kew that Than is just as sweet as Mek. There were so many cute and funny scenes in episodes 2-3. Why must they do this to us? As if Mario isn't already hot playing mean Than but they also have to give us loving Mek too! Oh my gosh. I'm going to die because of how hot and cute Mario is as Than and Mek. Than and Kew's bickering scenes are so intense and funny. I love how neither of them backs down but of course Than does sometimes, which is really rare. lol And oh my goodness. When Mario smirks and smiles!! I am in cloud nine! He is sooooo handsome!!! 
I'm so excited for episode 4-5. Mint and Mario looks soo good together. I can't stop fangirling over the two together! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
both are excelling in this lakorn...I'm so impress w/both...currently watching ep 2

Why don't they put a tracking device on him or track his phone? ??

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ratings for SHJNPT.   

People have expected higher ratings because this lakorn received very good krasae or buzz.      

The ratings for CH3 generally are low so anything above 6 is considered very good.

Episode 1.     4.8

Episode 2.     4.4

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm rewatching episode 3 and I keep smiling whenever Than calls Kew's parents "mom" and "dad". It's like they are already married!  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  Okay now I'm jumping too far ahead. Need to get back to reality. This lakorn is making me imagine too many things. =D I can't wait for next week to come!!! I wanna see more!!!