[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Their face mature so much from then to now. They're soooo darn cute together. I can't stop fangirling over the two! I haven't fangirl this much over a pair since Bie and Noona! 
I swear. If I did not know that they were "studying" someone else, I would have thought that they're either dating or talking to (or "studying") each other. lol Like, look at those stares he gives her! I have not seen her interact like this with her pra'ake in so long, unless I haven't been watching lakorns enough! Haha 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 4: Oct 10, 2015

To help his parents out, Korn applied for a 2nd job. He got the day job at Anima and her friend's, Pam (girl that has a crush on him) coffee shop.

Kewalin looks clumsy in high heels since she is not used to it. Tharatorn (now we are watching it, I heard multiple times he and others called him THANNATORN and Thann for short). is preparing for the meeting, Kew asked for paper and pencil so she can take note. He gave her a mac book. "My company is huge, it would be embarrassing if my secretary use paper and pencil"

Kewalin "wouldn't it be more embarrass not knowing how to use it?" Thann got closer, turn on the Mac book for her and told her to practice typing.

Once in the big meeting room, she was intimidated. Thannatorn told her to sit next to him in front of the table. She wanted to go sit in the back of the room. "If I have to tell you something, wouldn't I have to yell across the room over other people's heads?" Kewalin walked back and sat next to him.

The management team walked into the meeting room including Champagne. She saw Kewalin and told her to leave. Thannatorn told her that she is his new secretary. Champagne was not pleased.

During the meeting, Kewalin tried really hard to pay attention and take notes but she just couldn't keep up. Thann noticed that she couldn't follow along. Champagne noticed it too and wanted to trick Kewalin so she asked her a question. Kewalin was silent. Tharatorn answered the question for her and asked Champagne why does she asked. Kewalin was relieved that he saved her.

The meeting was taking a long time and she got bored. She took her shoe out and swing it around with her hand under the table. And then it dropped. She tried to use her foot to pick it up but couldn't find it. Thannatorn can see it so he pretend to drop a pen, went under the table, got the shoe and put it in her foot.

After the meeting, Kewalin thanked Thannatorn for getting the shoe for her. She made up an excuse that it was too big on her. He didn't didn't answer and called Anima to come over and meet him and asked Kewalin to follow him. Champagne saw them and followed.

Thann brought Kewalin to a department store. Anima was already there picking out shoes for kewalin to try on and told Anima to pick out many outfits for her. Kewalin, "I'm just working temporary, why do you have to buy so much clothes for me"

"In case the old secretary quit so you can replace her".

"I have had enough with just one day. Find someone else to do it"

"No, I want you to do it"

Champagne followed them to the store. "If you are free enough to to bring your secretary to shop, you must be free to eat with me. My dad wants to know about the new collection. Can you go over and explain it to him."

Thann, "I can't....."

"So selecting clothes for your secretary is more important than to discuss business with your share holder". Anima tell Thann to go and she'll take care of Kew (Kewalin) so he agreed.

Thann is at champagne's house with her parents discussing furnitures then her dad handed him a brochure to a resort in Germany. Champagne got excited and has been wanting to go to Europe.

Thann said he wanted to take care of the new collection and the issue with the embezzlement first. It wouldn't be fun to take a vacation if the job is not completed. Her mom (Tanya), "I heard you have a new secretary"

"It is not a new secretary, just temporary. I don't trust anyone at work especially with Tanong taking he company's money"

Her dad (pontape), "what about the old house by the river that you bought. Do you want to use it to turn into a condo with me?"

"I want to keep that house and have no plan in investing it."

Kew asking Anima, " Champagne is Thann's girlfriend?"

Anima, "I'm not so sure. It's complicated"

Kew asked Anima to take her home to see her parents or else she run out now by herself. Anima gave in and decided to take her.

Pontape is pressuring Thannatorn to pick a date to go to Germany. Then Thann got a call from Anima that she is taking Kew to see her parents. He told her to keep an eye on her and he be there shortly. He said goodbye to Champagne's parents and walked it. Pontape is not happy about it. Thann drove out and there was a motorcycle that followed him.

Kewalin got home but her parents were not there. Anima looked around and saw a picture of Korn and Kew. "Kew, you know this guy? Do you know that he is crazy. He broke my friend's heart. He trick a lot women into sleeping with him. Are you his girlfriend? How awful. There are a lot of nice guys out there. Even though he is handsome, it's not worth it to be in hell for the rest of your life. Please break up with this Casanova"

"Khun Ni (anima), I can't, he is my brother. "

Anima was shocked. Kewalin asked what happened between her and his brother. She said it was nothing. Korn, "Hey, what are you doing in my house? Just because you are my boss doesn't mean you can mess with my house"

Then the parents came home. They all sat down to talk. Kewalin still want answer why her parents got rid of her. It's a small world that both Korn and Kewalin work for The siblings, Thannatorn and Anima. Anima left. Thannatorn arrived and said he is here to pick up Kewalin. She doesn't want to go with him. She wants to know why they gave her away to Thannatorn so easy. They all said when the time is right, they will tell her. She said if her parents and brother doesnt want her then she'll go live with Yui and Yai. After that she just run out. Everyone ran after her. Thannatorn caught her. Korn came and pulled Thann away from his sister. Korn explained to her that it's just temporary and she'll be back to live together soon.

Korn asked to talk to Thannatorn alone.

"Khun Thann, do you know that I kissed your sister twice?"

WHAT!?"

"your sister was as the pub that I work at, we fought, I was annoyed so I kissed her mouth twice to teach her a lesson. Next time I'll do more than that. She looks sexy"

Thannatorn punched him in the face.

Korn, "you are angry that someone hurt your sister. I have a sister too. I'll be angry too If you ever hurt my sister, and I'll not punch you only once"

The two walked back, Kewalin said goodbye to her parents. Once they are outside the house, Kew asked what Thannatorn and her brother were discussing. Thann said just a conversation between two men who have sisters. And told her she is lucky to have a brother like Korn. All of sudden, a guy in black that followed Thann on the motorcyle, hit Thann with a wood. Thann used his power and made Kewalin flew over and out of the way. He got hit again and blocked himself with his arm and fell. He looked up and turned into Mek. Mek fought and beat the guy up. The guy couldn't handle Mek so he ran off.

"Khun Kaew...." Kewalin is shocked that Thann turned into Mek. Then shortly, he shook his head and looked confused. Kewalin asked who he was, Mek or Thannatorn. "It's me. Are you ok, Kewalin?"

"I'm ok, you are the one that got hit"

He asked where the bad guy went. She told him the guy ran off. Her legs hurt. "Did the bad guy hurt you?"

"No, you are the one that pushed me"

Once they got home, Thannatorn called her parents and told them about it. They all thought it was the the same guy that tried to kidnap Kewalin. Kewalin saw the wound on Thannatorn's arm. It's on the exact same spot that she saw when they first met.

Next day, Thann asked Kewalin to go to work by herself, he had a business to take care of. Anima offered to go and help Kew.

Thann came to see her parents. Once he arrived, they were all packed and was leaving to go find a new place to live. Thann offered his empty house by the river.

They didn't want to but he insisted so they said ok. He bought the house two years ago. They arrived at the house, kanok and Karuna were in tears. They asked him why he bought the house and he doesn't know the reason why but he just wanted it.

The parents told him that this is their old house. They sold it 20 years ago. They showed him a picture of their family in front of the house.

Korn came to see his parent at the house by the river. Kewalin called and found out her parents have moved to the new house. Thannatorn went to see Krit and told him that the house he bought was actually Kewalin's family. He said everything is connected to her. Krit think it was just a coincidence.

Thannatorn was at home in the living room, in a good mood. Anima and Kewalin came home and Anima left to go check on her coffee shop.

Kewalin, "In the past life, we must have done so much to you, in this life my family and I have to be in debt to you".

"Is good that you know. Can you pour me a glass of water?" The servant wanted to do it but Thann tell her to stop.

"No, it's ok. Let her learn how to do it so she can be more ladylike"

Kewalin poured him a glass of water. Asked him if he was hot. He said yes. She got the remote and turn up the a/c. "And don't tell me your legs are tired"

Thann, "how do you know, do you want to massage my legs?" He put his legs in the coffee table, she massged his legs. He pulled away and put his legs down. He thought it was strange. "What do you want"

"I want to go live with my family at the house".

Thann, I'm not tired anymore and I don't give you a permission to go"

Kewalin got up. Took the glass of water that she poure for him and drink it all. She turned off the a/c and walked away.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Which event was it? lol ><" Sadly months before I went to Thailand to meet em, things happened. And when I was there, all 7/11 had magazines about it. Aigoooo.
Yahhhh. I see a lot of fans call them M&M MM on IG
I don't remember. It was before Nuer Mek aired. I didn't know who they were and had to google them. They were cute so I started to watch their lakorns. Before that I didn't watch any Thai related stuff for over 10 years. Went over to Thailand, saw a lot of shows and lakorn and got hooked. Hahaha I have a cute 1 year old twin daughters and once they are asleep; i would stay up late reading Thai novels and scripts. Hahaha hence why you are getting a translated version. And you are welcome. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow, what a big coincidence that you saw them during NM2 times :)

Eeeks!! you're fast na!!!! I get another spoiler before bed. You're the best <3 sooo cuteeeee!!! You have twin gals ^_^

lovestar

sarNie Adult
YES! I was waiting to see if you were going to make a video or not smilez!
You said you were busy with school and assignments so I thought you werent going to make one
I see you cant resist not being able to because chadaoh is love hehehe

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
YES! I was waiting to see if you were going to make a video or not smilez!
You said you were busy with school and assignments so I thought you werent going to make one
I see you cant resist not being able to because chadaoh is love hehehe
Ouiiiiiii Hahaa yes you got me there >.<" I have a workload of school work but couldn't resist to whip up something quick of ChadaOh haha And I'm still working on the drawing too hehe so many exciting things for me to work on because ChadaOh is my new inspiration ^_^

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
:D :D :D *ahem* one of the bed scenes
T: "You are stealing my bed again."
Thannatorn went to lay down on the bed next to Kewalin. She woke up. He hold her.
K: "Let go of me"
T: "why do you come back?"
K: "I didn't come back to see you. I came to see Mek"
T: "Mek or I are the same person. Seeing Mek is like seeing me. You are worried about me, aren't you?"
K: "What are you trying to do?"
T: "I'm not going to do anything. I just want to lay here and hold you."
Thannatorn got much closer, hug her tighter. Put his head down, close his eyes and smile. He is happy. The light start dimming then completely shut off. She tense up.
K: "Did you just turn off the light?"
T: "I don't know. (He smile)"

I actually have two pictures that goes with this scene but I can't post it from the tablet. :(

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I know exactly one of the photos that goes with that scene. I'm so glad that's Thann and not Mek, Lol. I was afraid for a bit since Thann doesn't seem like he'll do that. Mek wouldn't do that anyway though since he respects Kew too much. That scene will make me crazy! Seriously. Sooooo cute!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Now that's a scene that'll make me faint! Just imagining it get my heart pumping
I hope it airs this week, though I doubt it
And yes Oh looks hot jealous!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
What a cute first episode! Mek is seriously sooooo adorable. I'm craving for more scenes of their past life. Mek's love for Kaew is so touching, the way he looks at Kew hits right into the feels. Man. I like how fast paced it was. i hope they keep it that way. No unnecessary draggy moments. 
Kew's brother is so freaking hot, heck even his voice is all manly and sexy. Question though, is Thanathorn's sister pairing up with her bro's bff or with Kew's brother? Like I saw some moments between Pat and him in the opening credits but then there was his encounter with the little sister and the kiss so it's kinda confusing lol I think for now I'm rooting for the little sis to end up with her bro's bff. I have a thing for puppy love. 

Happy news, it's being subbed here & here and the soft subs will probably be later released here. I'm so glad someone picked it out as a subbing project. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
queenyeon said:
What a cute first episode! Mek is seriously sooooo adorable. I'm craving for more scenes of their past life. Mek's love for Kaew is so touching, the way he looks at Kew hits right into the feels. Man. I like how fast paced it was. i hope they keep it that way. No unnecessary draggy moments. 
Kew's brother is so freaking hot, heck even his voice is all manly and sexy. Question though, is Thanathorn's sister pairing up with her bro's bff or with Kew's brother? Like I saw some moments between Pat and him in the opening credits but then there was his encounter with the little sister and the kiss so it's kinda confusing lol I think for now I'm rooting for the little sis to end up with her bro's bff. I have a thing for puppy love. 

Happy news, it's being subbed here & here and the soft subs will probably be later released here. I'm so glad someone picked it out as a subbing project. 
Yay! I'm glad someone is subbing this =D Thanks for the link 

I agree with you, I also think Than's sister should be with the doctor. They were so cute in the first episode lol. 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
MEK: the reason why he is in the present time. WARNING: make sure you really really do want this spoiler. Lots of spamming with spoilers today since I'm free (hahaha) and because in Thailand they just released the full scripts and full detailed plot. :)
We all know that Mek loves khun Kaew and is very loyal to her. In the past life, he was also the cause that broke up the love between Khun Kaew and Warong. We had thought they had a happy ending in the past life so I guess not. He is still her loyal servant and followed her to the present time so he can reunite her with Thannatorn. Awwwwe. Sweet Mek just wanted to see the two love birds have a happy ending.