[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
lovestar said:

Funny you ask, I just uploaded this on youtube ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKI6rz5Y0Ak&feature=youtu.be
I just realised I have two strikes eek

:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: thanx

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hokulanii_ said:
sharing some lines or phrases that are popular and a big hit with social media from episode 1.
1: (when kewalin heard hr staff gossiping about her)
Kewalin: are you gossiping or insulting me?
If gossip, speak softlyy
If insult, look at my face
2: (Tharatorn interviewing kewalin)
T: do you have a bf?
K: no, I don't have one
T: you don't have one or you can't find one?
K: I can't find a good one so I don't want to have one.
3: (Korn yelled out this phrase to distract the guys)
Hey, Mint Chalida
4: (Mek with his puppy eyes and just saying her name is melting all the ladies hearts. Hehe)
Khun Kaew
My favorite is number 4, ouuuu. <3

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Hokulanii_ said:
sharing some lines or phrases that are popular and a big hit with social media from episode 1.

1: (when kewalin heard hr staff gossiping about her)
Kewalin: are you gossiping or insulting me?
If gossip, speak softlyy
If insult, look at my face

2: (Tharatorn interviewing kewalin)
T: do you have a bf?
K: no, I don't have one
T: you don't have one or you can't find one?
K: I can't find a good one so I don't want to have one.

3: (Korn yelled out this phrase to distract the guys)
Hey, Mint Chalida

4: (Mek with his puppy eyes and just saying her name is melting all the ladies hearts. Hehe)
Khun Kaew
I love number 2...because after Kaew walk out from his office...he smiled...mean he will be good so that Kaew will find one bf...It's him...hahaha :pervie:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :pervie:

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, thank you for the eng sub one. Do you only eng sub the part that only have them? & also what's your YouTube channel? Keep it up.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha my husband think I'm crazy smiling at the tv screen watching this because I have to rewind it a coupe times.
http://youtu.be/WUi8DyX-P_g

He is a funny guy. He jokes with a straight face. He reminded me of Andrew Gregson. "N mint is so proper and prim, like a folded fabric. Mint likes to trick everyone on the set. Everyone is so stressed out. It's so complicated to work because of her" hahaha
Mint "he is so sweeeeeet. He is always checking out my body". Say what???? Hahahahaha he interrupted her first before she can finish.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Checking out my body???  :shock2:  :shock2:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh: did she really mean it or she was just joking  OMG  :whahuh:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. I can't believe I'm shipping these two like crazy at the moment. I mean, I did but I didn't expect to ship them together this bad. Hahha I really like their interaction together. They're so cute and hilarious together. Is it bad that I hope they get together one day despite the fact that Mint has Pupa (which she still hasn't admit to it, at least I think) and as Mario, I don't know. I just love these two together. :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I really think that Mint and Pupa are together. Its been many years now, his family always support Mint, recently he even gifted Mint an expensive watch for her birthday

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
Oh my gosh. I can't believe I'm shipping these two like crazy at the moment. I mean, I did but I didn't expect to ship them together this bad. Hahha I really like their interaction together. They're so cute and hilarious together. Is it bad that I hope they get together one day despite the fact that Mint has Pupa (which she still hasn't admit to it, at least I think) and as Mario, I don't know. I just love these two together. :D
Yup, they are so cute together.

And she does admit that she is seeing Pupa. They use the word "studying" also known dating. Mario also has a girlfriend (she is cute too). His type must be a Chinese looking girl. In the same interview, Mario also use the word "studying". Both him and Mint said they are taking it easy with the relationships and their main focus is work.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The girl Mario is "studying" is cute. She's a dancer too. And it's obv Pupa is Mint's special one. I've learn to accept that over the years. Oh wells, that's why we have wishful thinking and we can FINNN all we want on-screen and low key finnnnnn off-screen5555

EKKKKKKKKKKKKS, Thanks hokulanii!!! I've been squealing all morning because of CHADAOH. They are seriously toooooooooooo cute off and on-screen. I adore their friendship off scree hehe Mario is so open when he says Mint is beautiful lol Hasn't been the first time either ><" I would be shy if I was Chada haaaa

Btw. My sister and I be texting about these two too hehe Finally Mint is paired up with someone she has chemistry with after JM. I could possibly like CHADAOH more than JM =x

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
The girl Mario is "studying" is cute. She's a dancer too.

EKKKKKKKKKKKKS, Thanks hokulanii!!! I've been squealing all morning because of CHADAOH. They are seriously toooooooooooo cute off and on-screen. I adore their friendship off scree hehe Mario is so open when he says Mint is beautiful lol Hasn't been the first time either ><" I would be shy if I was Chada haaaa

Btw. My sister and I be texting about these two too hehe Finally Mint is paired up with someone she has chemistry with after JM. I could possibly like CHADAOH more than JM =x
It's not just us, others fans said the same thing. They said where have these two been and why is channel 3 just pairing them now. Some said, from all of mint's costar, Mario is the best one with the chemistry.

Mario and mint look so comfortable together. I never get that vibe when she is with James. He always look awkward around her. I love that video you posted of him pulling her in closer and put his head on her shoulder. I hope this lakorn stay good till the end. Many thinks the plot/script is a breathe of fresh air.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
It's not just us, others fans said the same thing. They said where have these two been and why is channel 3 just pairing them now. Some said, from all of mint's costar, Mario is the best one with the chemistry.

Mario and mint look so comfortable together. I never get that vibe when she is with James. He always look awkward around her. I love that video you posted of him pulling her in closer and put his head on her shoulder. I hope this lakorn stay good till the end. Many thinks the plot/script is a breathe of fresh air.

I'll have to second what the fans commented on about Mario being the co-star Mint has the most chemistry with. I think it has to do with the plot/genre of the drama too. I still love JM though...but now, CHADAOH a tad more.

RIGHT?!!!! And CHADAOH'S pairing is a breathe of fresh air. They're a fun pair to watch off and on screen which is nice. Her dramas with Boy and Bomb were a big miss for me although I do like her chemistry with them off-screen. 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still waiting for the day that she pair up with Pope again. I love them together.
I think she close to bomb. He once said they meet often but never take pictures.

The script of ep 4 last night was good too. Can't wait for tonight. I'll give you girls more spoiler tomorrow. :)
I love the fact that Tharatorn is so protective of Kewalin. He insult her but will not let others or Champagne do it. Hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
I'm still waiting for the day that she pair up with Pope again. I love them together.
I think she close to bomb. He once said they meet often but never take pictures.

The script of ep 4 last night was good too. Can't wait for tonight. I'll give you girls more spoiler tomorrow. :)
Yes Mint and Bomb are close. They often eat together and he even surprised her with a gift for her birthday last year which was super cute. It was caught on video too :)

I love Chanawat <3 They also had a good and playful chemistry off-screen. I remember Pope would always tease Mint and helped teach her how to draw.

Hehe I sent your translated spoilers to my sister last night and thanks to you, she could not stop squealing. Her husband had to tell her to Hush!!! Haaha

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Mario is the only one I REALLY like with Mint on AND offscreen, haha. I haven't been a huge fan of any of her past pairings so I'm glad Mario came into the picture. I never really thought about them together until this. But seriously, so glad they are finally pairing. Just toooooo cute! More future work would be awesome. This lakorn is already giving me butterflies, gosh. I'll just keep saying it, they're just toooooooo cute!