[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Ahhhhh, I thought so. Cuuuuttteee!
You're right! Korn is pretty protective over Kewalin... I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like the idea but Kewalin would probably make up an excuse or something, haha
He is not happy about it but it's their parents idea. They packed her bag and pushed her out. Hahaha

*its actually Tharatorn's idea and the parents agreed to it. *

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Hokulanii_ said:
He is not happy about it but it's their parents idea. They packed her bag and pushed her out. Hahahah

Bwahahahaha that's hilarious!!! It's usually the brother that is okay with it and the parents are unhappy about it hehe

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I miss both Mario & Mint, glad they're back. This lakorn seems promising, epi one is already off to a good start. I cannot wait to see more :)

They're two hotties Mario and PJ, which is a plus  :pervie:  :yummy:  :drool:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hokulanii_ said:
He is not happy about it but it's their parents idea. They packed her bag and pushed her out. Hahahah
I forgot all about the parents, haha. It seems like theyll be the cupids for both of them, hehe. Seriously, i cant wait for her to move in. Same bed and everything. Itll be wonderful.

Btw, did Punjan yell out Mint Chalida when he was trynna escape the bad guys? Hahaha.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ LOL! I thought I heard wrong, so I rewind it twice just to make sure. He yelled "Mint Chalida" to distract them while he ran off ahaha

Agree with everyone. I'm loving the start of it. Episode 1 was fun and entertaining to watch through out. Just a thought (although I probably missed it in a previous comment/discussion in this thread) but I wonder if Pu's ability to see ghosts is going to play a part in dealing & helping with Mek down the road. LOVE Mario & Mint in here. Gosh, I was squealing every scene they were in together! I love Mek! Oh my, how can anyone resist those puppy eyes?! Lol, no wonder Kewalin couldn't resist them either. That look just melts your heart into a puddle. I'm hoping that Tharatorn character's has more depth to him. Looking forward to more interactions between him and Kew soon. And Korn! Can't wait to see more of the siblings together and their relationship.

Also, seeing PJ & Beau in here made me miss Saung soooooooo much I had to go rewatched their scenes after ep. 1 just to make me happy, but I ended up bawling again ;_;

ChristyS

sarNie Egg
arayaa said:
^ LOL! I thought I heard wrong, so I rewind it twice just to make sure. He yelled "Mint Chalida" to distract them while he ran off ahaha

Agree with everyone. I'm loving the start of it. Episode 1 was fun and entertaining to watch through out. Just a thought (although I probably missed it in a previous comment/discussion in this thread) but I wonder if Pu's ability to see ghosts is going to play a part in dealing & helping with Mek down the road. LOVE Mario & Mint in here. Gosh, I was squealing every scene they were in together! I love Mek! Oh my, how can anyone resist those puppy eyes?! Lol, no wonder Kewalin couldn't resist them either. That look just melts your heart into a puddle. I'm hoping that Tharatorn character's has more depth to him. Looking forward to more interactions between him and Kew soon. And Korn! Can't wait to see more of the siblings together and their relationship.

Also, seeing PJ & Beau in here made me miss Saung soooooooo much I had to go rewatched their scenes after ep. 1 just to make me happy, but I ended up bawling again ;_;
is PJ going to end up with Pat N or Mario sister?

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I think PJ is ending up with Mario's sister and Pat is going to end up with the Doc. There was a small perview where Pat was smiling at someone other then Thoraton. Ist it just me or that I don't find Pat to be a full N'rai.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHHA I didn't even catch PJ shouting out "Mint Chalida" !!! Nice catch there AHHAHA I rewind and watched that part 3 times kekeke

TSL is getting very good feedback from IG, PANTIP AND TWITTER !! YAYYYYY!

55555 !!

c: anyama

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
greeeeedddsss. Just read episode 4. Can wait till next week!

she moved in with Tharatorn. He made her stay in the same room on the same bed with him instead of guest room. His reason? He has to keep an eye on her so she won't run back home. No wonder we see a a lot of bed scenes and she they both in PJs and robes.

UH OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

In the opening credits, the real Mek(Pai) is wearing modern day clothes. I wonder if a form of him in the present will pop up or not? Wouldn't make any sense if that happens though because Mek from the past is in Tharaton's body.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
HAHAHHA I didn't even catch PJ shouting out "Mint Chalida" !!! Nice catch there AHHAHA I rewind and watched that part 3 times kekeke

TSL is getting very good feedback from IG, PANTIP AND TWITTER !! YAYYYYY!

55555 !!

c: anyama
Oh is that what it is? I was getting confused seeing all these screenshots of pantip and twitter on instagram

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
A lot of people tweeted about TSL & I think it's the most searched too, or tweeted about. (;

Eeeeeks I swear this drama has everything in it. Some of my mvs I make are PASTPRESENT mvs and my FF usually has the pranangs living together of some sort. Mannn I told my sisters that this drama is best of both worlds but AHHH triple that!! I just can't right now knowing they're going to live together soon ^_^

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
It was when he was escaping from the group of guys to avoid getting jumped, haha. ^

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hopefully we get to see the bed scenes by next week
P'chu and Kong did a great job leaving the storyline a mystery
Its so weird to follow a wednesday-thursday lakorn. Usually I follow the prime time ones on fri, sat, sun so that I know once I finish school on fri I have a whole weekend to look forward to, but this time waking up early on Thursday mornings/Friday mornings for it is completely different

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Okay those puppy eyes I tell you!!!! Gosh if I were Gewalin I couldn't be able to resist too. His puppy stare makes me weak in the knees, and I melt a little each time they zoom in on him. Pu is so funny, seeing the old guy eat the fish ahahaha!!!! He couldn't move his legs. I would sub this but I suck at putting the words into correct grammar and also all the editing, and the boran dialect can be a bit challenging to understand.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Okay those puppy eyes I tell you!!!! Gosh if I were Gewalin I couldn't be able to resist too. His puppy stare makes me weak in the knees, and I melt a little each time they zoom in on him. Pu is so funny, seeing the old guy eat the fish ahahaha!!!! He couldn't move his legs. I would sub this but I suck at putting the words into correct grammar and also all the editing, and the boran dialect can be a bit challenging to understand.
I definitely agree. His puppy eyes are very charming. But the other type of eye expression I love from him is his jealousy eyes. end of ep1, phu introduced himself as Kew's bf and omg Mario's eyes were like on fire! "Get your hands off ma gal" sorta vibe. I loved it
I'm still curious as to how he got that cut on his arm...hmm
I CANT BELIEVE MARIO IS ALREADY 27. Wowee everyone is just getting older.
If you think about it chadaoh's actual ages are perfect for the lakorn. Mint 22 and Mario 27. I think they fit with the characters too

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
lovelybird said:
What part was it when PJ called out her name?

It was right after he was singing, Then he went outside to the parking lot w/ a random girl & I guess that girl has a boyfriend so they were going to beat him up so he yelled "Look Mint Chalida" then ran.. LOL 

You know you're watching a Thai lakorn when they're still doing to celebrity name calling.. HAHAHA