[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lovelybird; Sorry I wasnt any help. Im sure one of the members here know. (;

Lovestar; Gosh, they're just too cute. LOL. I hope to see more of them off screen now.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Gosshh reading the spoilers make me more even excited!! How exciting! How Tharatorn is actually soo sweet can't wait to see episode 1! Just this upcoming week!! I also hope someone subs this!!!

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the answering my questions. I appreciated it. & if any of you guys find a website that is going to be subbing this lakorn, then make sure to share it with us. than you.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Oct 3 . A little more update from episode 2 .

At work, while Kewalin was scanning products barcodes; it made her laugh at what will happen if Mek see the hand held scanner. She would tell him it's a laser gun and if shot at someone, they will be dead right away. Just thinking about it made her laugh out loud.

kewalin was called to go see Tharatorn in his office again . She is irritated, what now . Tharatorn was seated when she opened the door.
"Did I go and see you yesterday?
"Yes"
"What did you do? Why do I stank? I'm exhausted plus I have cut and bruises?

Both of them do not know that Anima is hiding and listening to them.
"I don't want to tell you, I'm afraid that you'll say I make up the story."

Tharatorn made her tell him and will try to believe it.
"Nothing much, you used a stick to chase and hit someone. Poke the fan with you finger, caught fishes, caught duck, and went inside the trash can. That is it. "

Tharatorn, "liar!"
Kewalin sigh, she already knew it that he wouldn't believe it. He took out a chocolate coin from his pants pocket. "What is this? Why is this in my pocket?"

"It's an award for catching the duck. "
"Catching duck!!? I already told you to take a good care of me, right? And you tell me to go catch a duck and chicken from some where?
"I did took a good care of you or else Imwould have let my brother hit you on the head already. "
"Don't think that just because I went to be with you that we are close now and on the same level. Address me properly"
"Yes, Khun Tharatorn. We are done here, right? I would like to go back to work. Oh. And the cut, you did it to yourself." Kewalin pointing to his elbow. Tharatorn lifted the sleeve and see the bruise. "What happen to me?"
"It's probably from catching the catfish. " (Mek caught and grilled the fishes for Kaew).
Tharatorn is mad at himself. He couldn't handle the fact that he would do something like that. "

ooooooo

In the evening on the same day, kewalin came home to see that Pu and the gang is having a party for her to celebrate that she got a job. It was a yakiniku (Korean bbq - cook your own meat on the table style) and she has been wanting to eat this for a while. She is happy and jumped up and down with joy . Pu decorate the area with lights to make it more festive. Korn helped setup too but excused himself to go to work. Yui was disappointed since Korn can't stay and eat with them.

Yui went out and everyone thought it was strange. (Korn called her to go help him to pretend to be his gf so Anima's friend who has a crush on him can leave him alone). Pu asked kewalin to go to the backyard. He wanted to confess his love for her and give her a necklace as a gift. Kewalin denied his gift and said she doesn't like to wear it. Also said that it would be better if he give it to Yui. Then there was a loud noise that startled kewalin. Mek slowly came out and it made her very happy. She quickly took Mek to join the dinner with everyone. Everyone was surprised to see her more cheerful than before . Pu is pouting.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Eeeekkksss you're tripling the HYPE for us !!!
I think this is from one of the scenes you translated?
Yes! A lot of the scenes I read was also in the trailer that was releases or bts that we already saw. Can't wait for next week! :D

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
spanky said:
I think they have b4..have mutual friends..his ex was in the 4hjk with her... there were pix of them and ppl asking for chario b4 this

yes, I remember Mint tagging gubgib in IG about her edited photo with justin beiber. lol  :weee:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg thank you Step! Haha its so funny to see the different chemistries from each couple. Kim and James are the secretly good at rapping couple, Matt and Boy are just the 5000-takes couple and Mint/Mario...tbh I have no idea what they're doing. First Mario used way too much saliva on the beat boxing part, Mint is like "wtf is wrong with him?" And then when she tries to practice her tune is just off beat (scolded by Oh) hahah

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are welcome lovestar
KimJa were better than other 2 couple. James said that Kim and Matt are his favorite co stars so KimJa have good understanding between them.
In Chario, Mario was too excited, Mint did not know what to do, and Matt is always goofy :coverlaf: Boy had no idea what he was doing lol but all were cute :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^I'm pretty sure Mint is also one of James favorite co-stars. He does after all have only 3 co-stars so far lol

Anyways, Mint is too cute esp when she loled after she messed up the rap lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sure Mint is also one, someone asked him to choose so he said Kim and Matt. He said he got to learn so much with them.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
James had seen Mint's previous lakorns so thats cool
If anything, James has got influenced by Mint's "jao lei" (mischievious) personality 5555

James says Mint is like a child, unlike Piangkwan lol. I still remember the when he rolled his eyes when he and Mint were promoting Khun Chai Ronnapee's rerun date and she forgot it or something and he had to remind her while he rolled his eyes lol .

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
Thairath.co.th just released episode 1 script. I love the opening scene and it's so far so good. Let me know if you want a small piece of spoiler. :)
Where can we find the episode scripts at Thairath? :) Please and thank you!