[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I would love to see Mint and Ken P but it has to be more of an adult lakorn. Mint C takes on too many teenslike lakorns. I think she is at that age to be cast in dramas. Can't wait til she graduates and able to take on more lakorns.
I completely agree. I honestly had the same issue with Yaya as well because to me she kept playing similar characters over and over, which is why I am looking forward to her new lakorn with Mark because her character is suppose to be a lot more bold and raeng-like. I want Mint to take on that sort of character, someone who is mature, strong-willed and maybe even a bit raeng. It would definitely help demonstrate her growth as an actress. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Honestly I can't see Great and Mint in a lakorn. I had the same vision with Boy and Mint. I was excited to watch their lakorn but when it aired I was hit with boredum.
That being said, I think she should reunite with a previous p'ek first.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
If Mint is reuniting with any previous p'ek I'd want it to be Pope or James. But unfortunately James already has a current project, as does Pope. 

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Not James, how about Pope? They were so cute in tawan deurd as second leads or Alex? I endured terrifying acting of Smart in ruk pathiharn for them.
I liked the majority of her P'eks. :3
But yes, I loved the chemistry with Pope and Alex!!!!
Pope offscreen, always seems to be the quieter type compared to other p'eks. 
But onscreen, they were so playful and I absolutely loved it!!! I would love him to play a bossy p'ek, and her be fiesty n'ek together. His character from Buang as the annoying playboy, but when he falls, have him be like his character from Tawan Deurd. 

As for Alex and Mint. 
I was surprised by the amazing chemistry onscreen, considering how close they are offscreen. 
They forever consider one another brother and sister to one another and positively supports one another from young. 
I really enjoy their friendship. 
I'd love for them to play similar characters to Ruk Pathiharn, but Mint's character just be a more mature but keeping the playfulness. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
Honestly I can't see Great and Mint in a lakorn. I had the same vision with Boy and Mint. I was excited to watch their lakorn but when it aired I was hit with boredum.
That being said, I think she should reunite with a previous p'ek first.
It wasn't boy and Mint's fault though. The lakorn itself sucked.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
hmm...i wont change my opinion just yet. I need to wait for another drama of them to confirm whether it's the pairing or the script. To me, they were one of the oddest pairing ever because i just couldn't imagine them together therefore i was excited and well the drama did fail to please me.
but i do agree that the script was so off putting. :scratchhead2:
However I do believe they could improve after watching that commercial @xcinsationalx posted.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
JM have been taking pics a lot recently, it brings me hope about a potential collaboration again in the future but oh boy how reality won't be on my side

aznsao9

Ky the Star
yeah just jumping in and see that there are a lot of post threads to go through... yeah.
will this air anytime during the summer or like into early autumn?
i saw some giffys for it, and got really interested in watching because i like Mario... and Mint Chalida is like my girl crush and i'm a fan. XD
although i will admit that i have not watched all the lakorns she has appeared in. XD
as for pairings go, i'm curious about her with Mario.
i liked her with Alex as well as with First. lol
with Bomb wasn't s bad either. lol
but other than that, that's all i really know with her p'eks. lol

aznsao9

Ky the Star
i ain't gonna lie. they look really cute together. lol
but dunno if they are dating anyone or something and the likes.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
aznsao9 said:
i ain't gonna lie. they look really cute together. lol
but dunno if they are dating anyone or something and the likes.
Mint is dating Pupa and apparently Mario is dating some model, don't know her name lol. Though honestly Chario would totally be cuter =p