[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what I notice lately about Chalida's fan. We are lazy and neglectful lol All I do is take take take. Not just that but it's hard to find updates regarding this lakorn. 

I believe I will pick Sony back up but I can only do one thing at a time. I will probably end up with gray hair if I tried to tackle both PS and SV simultaneously. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
What's sad is that that JMA video was posted weeks ago, yet I felt like there would've been more of a spazz about it...guess not...maybe the fever died down ages ago. Sighhh

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know Mints next lakorn? I'm sure filming for this lakorn is going to end soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
She seems to be M.I.A lately in the lakorns world. But maybe we will see her next year again after this because she doesn't take much lakorn per year. I really wish she could erase Kaew Ta Wan Jai off her resume. Hate to say it but I enjoyed Cubic a whole lot more. 

But to say if she does have a lakorn after this, I just hope it is with Nadech or Phet. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
She seems to be M.I.A lately in the lakorns world. But maybe we will see her next year again after this because she doesn't take much lakorn per year. I really wish she could erase Kaew Ta Wan Jai off her resume. Hate to say it but I enjoyed Cubic a whole lot more. 

But to say if she does have a lakorn after this, I just hope it is with Nadech or Phet. 

I agree Mint and Boy just had no chemistry, storyline probably did not help either. Since Nadech is all but confirmed to be reuniting with Yaya in another lakorn (yet again) idk if we'll see her pair up with him anytime soon, but that'll depend on whatever else he has going on as well. As for Phet I would love for him and Mint to pair up. It'd be a fresh new pairing, which I really don't think we get enough of these days. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
If thus drama turns good with a good character for her some people might cast her more, she needs a rich evil girl role and stuff lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
fantastic_27 said:
If thus drama turns good with a good character for her some people might cast her more, she needs a rich evil girl role and stuff lol
Haha I agree if she can pull off a more raeng role it will show that she's really grown in her acting. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
this story still confuses me bc both of the character they are playing have different sides. Mario shown as a rich guy and a guy who lost his memory (no official plot  yet) or either he was a rich guy founded by Mint and returned back to his life as a rich guy. and Mint has a medic side and then a rich glamorous side . lol 

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
fantastic_27 said:
this story still confuses me bc both of the character they are playing have different sides. Mario shown as a rich guy and a guy who lost his memory (no official plot  yet) or either he was a rich guy founded by Mint and returned back to his life as a rich guy. and Mint has a medic side and then a rich glamorous side . lol 
This lakorn is really under the radar. 

Chalida is actually good at being rai. I liked her in Dong Poo Dee. She needs another role like that but this time as the focus (nang ek).