[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Omg, I really hope there's a slap/kiss! Hehe. Especially the fact that he's gonna be cold hearted to Mint after he regains his memories. Imagination is going wild rn! >.< I'm so excited. They're so cute!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for sharing the pics (; Never thought Id see PJ work with Mint hehe they look so good together too hahahha he looks kinda like Oh Anuchit. ^^

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
There more pictures with other guys then mint and Mario !!! Hahaha I hope CHARIO updates their IG for us .... I just love how u guys are guessing how the drama is going to be like... I can't wait, it's MINT's first drama with a main guys who has memory lost !!! I can't wait! Please RELEASE THE SYNOPSIS!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ouuuui I love Chalida in this sophisticated look. We can all assume that she will work for Mario's company after he gains his memory and forgets about her haha

Somchai teeig

Newbie? She's pretty cute !

She looks like she'll be playing Mario's younger sister opposed to his gf ?? lol

Uhh noo, I wanted PJ and Beau to reunite in this one since bang Rajan will be a tragedy!!

Beau looks lovely

C:sonix_boom IG

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Crap, I'm on my phone and just remembered the new rule about posting multiple pics on one post. I'll fix it when I get home. Sorrys in advance !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fantastic_27 said:
There more pictures with other guys then mint and Mario !!! Hahaha I hope CHARIO updates their IG for us .... I just love how u guys are guessing how the drama is going to be like... I can't wait, it's MINT's first drama with a main guys who has memory lost !!! I can't wait! Please RELEASE THE SYNOPSIS!!
I've always wanted her to star in a drama with the praek having memory loss hehe this too perfect !

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope this is more similar to Save the Last Dance. I would be a happy camper. 

I wonder who came up with the English title. I am sorry but it sounds fobbish lol Two Spirits' Love? 

I am not fond of the Thai title either. 

I guess in the next few weeks, there will be a lot of spamming in here since nothing has been released about the plot. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eeeeks can anyone spot the difference between this pic and the first one that was shared? Hehe I like this one a lot more ;p

C: ch3fanclub

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The title is translation is closer this "My 2 heart here, for you" 

since he has 2 persona in a sense...but both will fall in love w/her....can't wait for more info and pix/bts

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Since you put it that way, oh no this sounds more like Fall in Love With Me. That was a terrible drama.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
The title is translation is closer this "My 2 heart here, for you" 

since he has 2 persona in a sense...but both will fall in love w/her....can't wait for more info and pix/bts

I like that translation a lot more....I wonder why they decided to call the Eng title "Two Spirits' Love" instead of using the literal English translation.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
Eeeeks can anyone spot the difference between this pic and the first one that was shared? Hehe I like this one a lot more ;p

C: ch3fanclub
OMG yes !!!!!!! KISS SCENES IM ROOTIN FORR!!!!! IM SURE THIS IS GOING TO BE SLAP-KISS!!! OMFFFFG!

I thought fall in love with me was a pretty good drama?

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha this is like killing me. we been waiting and this is all what we got. i guess i dont mind surprises. just dont make me wait too long. i hope they start filming soon too.

dariey

sarNie Adult
the little storyline sound lot like my childhood korean drama.one of my fav when i was kid.

aww beau the little still new bride have comeback. ^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH MY FINALS !!!! HELLO WINTER BREAK HEHE You'll be seeing me here often hahaha

I got curious and used a Thai translator to translate the the paragraph that was under the fitting video and BINGO, it was a short summary. Basically Mario is a young and reserved business man who got attacked and he eventually lost his memories. Mint worked in a rescue team and (i think she was near where he was attacked) and ended up saving his life. This will be a challenging role for Mario because his character as two personalities. His first character is serious and his second character is humorous, jolly, happy..etc. lol P'OH, khun mai thong huang na, ja tham dai dee ka!!! He nailed Takeshi sooo I am confident he'll be able to portray two characters !!! He's a goofy guy toooo soooo he'll dooo great.

And the rest said something about the rescue team "PJ, Beau, Freud, ? will help make his condition better...something like that... 

Typical storyline buttttt since it's Chario....who cares haha
I have a feeling I am going to love the bromance between the guys and I already sense jealousy from PJ when Mario and Mint gets close ^__________^ Can they start filming already? For the remaining days of Dec, Mint will be filming KTWJ so filming might take place next year (in two weeks). lol If anything changes, lets hope they film soon!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ip.smilez said:
Crap, I'm on my phone and just remembered the new rule about posting multiple pics on one post. I'll fix it when I get home. Sorrys in advance !
What Rule Smilez
You Need To Tell Me
I Havent Been On AF For A While