[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Or he may be the CEO of the company they're working at and they don't know. Lol When will they release the summary!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@aiko;
Hahaah you're right >.<" To put a stop to our guessings, we need the summary asap :p

@1two3,
Agreeed. I was expecting to see her in a different wardrobe. Would have loved to see her more dressy and girly too and her hair done haahha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
bellherr said:
Or he may be the CEO of the company they're working at and they don't know. Lol When will they release the summary!!!
Hahaja so many possibilities. Hopefully in a few days? ><"

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
@hope;
Wait, did I just read be the next MK? What do you mean by that? lol Honestly if Chario's pairing is a success and fans do end up liking them, then that is on them. They don't need to be the next MK? lol Or are you alluding to being the next popular "koo jin?" I doubt Anne will ever cast Mint in any of her drama's
I meant as the next popular couple like MK. I should've been more clear . Yeah, I feel like an is picky with her actresses and actors.

dariey

sarNie Adult
ImQueen said:
This has got to be by far the greatest and happiest news that I've heard from the Thai Entertainment after some bulls**t messes. Really.

agree.best news atm..mint look prettier too.i don't know how to figure chem just by pics so it better for me to wait for clip.

OT..mairKair, i loveeeeeeee your siggy.my ultimate bias..>_<

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully Mint only has to dress drab for a portion of the lakorn, maybe the second half we can see her dressed more feminine, fingers crossed  :yes: All I hope is that the summary for this lakorn is a good one. Chario pairing already makes me more excited for this lakorn than Mint's lakorn with Boy. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I try to look back to all the old pages and i see no summary...did i missed it??? Or there no summary post up yet???  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: 

I need to know what i waiting for lol!  :p  :p 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
xcinsationalx said:
Hopefully Mint only has to dress drab for a portion of the lakorn, maybe the second half we can see her dressed more feminine, fingers crossed  :yes: All I hope is that the summary for this lakorn is a good one. Chario pairing already makes me more excited for this lakorn than Mint's lakorn with Boy. 
me too. She's beautiful and their not letting her express it through the drama. I think she'll be fine cause in the other picture she was in a beautiful blue dress with Mario who was In a tux.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
I try to look back to all the old pages and i see no summary...did i missed it??? Or there no summary post up yet???  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: 

I need to know what i waiting for lol!  :p  :p 
Sadly we got nothing lol 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I see...well i'll be patiently waiting for the summary lol...

Oh lala, Top also in here...glad to see him with more work!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@xcinsationalx;
It's as if I have forgotten about KTWJ haha

@hope;
It's all good :) just needed clarification ^^ i am motivated to create more Chario mv ^^

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
Top will feature in this one too haha

C: topig
OMG and TOP! I've missed him with Mint ! OMG they need a drama toooo!!!!

And yeah I'm more excited for this drama then KTWJ! Bc Chario is what we've been waitin for more the Boy and Mint .

Now we just need her with Nadech and I'll be complete !!! still rotting for Nalida!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@bellherr,
Top captioned the pic "New drama with Mint." And idk what the rest means lol Maybe he's a special guest

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Lol, I know right...

The cast looks too good to be true... First, Top.. and everyone else?  Dang, Mint is in a lakorn male harem then ahahaha XD

If the cast is true... dang, gotta love the cast then XD